.00

The Side Dish
Please log in to read the full chapter

(This takes place a month after the oneshot.)

 

Serri started hyperventilating as we both waited for her number to be called. "Don't be so tense Serri. You're going to be amazing. Just think of the judges as me." I said, trying to calm her down. "But if I think of the judges as you, then I won't be able to take the audition seriously." She started biting her nails, a habit of her's whenever she got nervous. "Exactly. Just enjoy it. Who knows, maybe if you enjoy it, the judges will be able to enjoy your performance too!" I continued trying to encourage her. 

"Number 120."

Serri let out a small scream as we both heard her number. 

"Sing your heart out!" I gave her a thumbs up before she entered the audition room. 

"Jayoung?"

I looked up and found Bobby with his fellow band member, Hanbin. 

"Hi." I awkwardly greeted. I couldn't exactly bring myself to be friendly with him yet. "What are you doing here in YG? Don't tell me you're going to audition!" He exclaims, to which I immediately denied to. "No no! It's my best friend who's auditioning. I'm just here to sign up as a makeup artist." I held up my resume to show him. "Before you ask, whether or not she passes, it's fine. If she passes, then I'll be able to look out for her, if not, then at least now I have a stable job." I added. 

"Well, bye now, I have to go back. Tell your friend I said hi." He and his friend waved before heading off. 

A few minutes after the two left, a pale Serri came out from the audition room. "So, how was it?" I calmly asked. She was probably just overreacting again, which explains her pale appearance. "They said that they'll call me by Tuesday." She softly replied. "See? That's not a bad response. Now, come with me to their office. I need to submit my resume." I patted her back before pulling her to the direction of the elevator.

"Oh by the way, Bobby said hi."

 

-

 

Serri and I jumped as both of our phones started ringing.

"Hello? Yes. ...Really?! Thank you so much! Alrig

Please log in to read the full chapter