Uh-Oh.

I wanna love you

''Ya Panda boy!'' Seungri was just entered the cafeteria, he looked to where the voice came from and saw Jiyong.

He was sitting at a table with his friends, and table was in the middle of the cafeteria.When Seungri looked him Jiyong quickly smirked.His friends murmured something but he didn't care, got up from his seat and started to walking towards to Seungri.He turned his back to Jiyong and walked to other side, some students said ''How can he dare? He should give a lesson to him.'' They were just want to fight, because of that every school has a boy or girl for bully you know.They were trying to provoke Jiyong then they can be laugh.

Jiyong grabbed his waist and began to walk with him.Seungri stopped and looked him.

''Take your hand off!'' He said but he didn't tried to pull Jiyong's hands.

Jiyong put a huge smile on his face and didn't pull his hands.

''Why? Didn't you like it?''

'' I SAID--''

''Come, lets eat!'' He said and tightened his grip, began to drag Seungri.

''Whaatt!?''  He tried to understand what was happening but he found himself at the table with Jiyong and his friends.He was sitting next to Jiyong and he still didn't pull his hands from younger.Everyone shocked for Jiyong's protective style and turned to them.

Movie was beginning.

Seungri started to blinking, Jiyong pointed him and turned to his friends.

''Did you see that!?? Cute.'' He pinched youngers cheek and his friends burs into a laughter.

''Seriously Jiyong?'' Youngbae didn't laugh.

''What are you doing?'' Seungri was still shocked.

''I'm eating with you so what?'' He said and moved more closer to him, their face was almost touching.Seungri began to blinking again and Jiyong smirked.He was learned yesterday Seungri was always watching him,Jiyong thought he likes him.I mean probably he likes his popularity or money or something like that...

Suddenly, Seungri got up and tried to go but Jiyong catched his arm.

''Let go off me!'' 

''I am still hyung for you.Cute and rude huh?''

Seungri can't help and laughed.

''Are you serious?''

''Yes, am i wrong?''

''Let go off me.'' Seungri said and suddenly pulled his arm from Jiyong's grip.When he turned his back to Jiyong, everyone was watching them as usual.He turned but can't go, he was really care about Jiyong and the situation was not good at all..Jiyong leaned his shoulder and whispered his ear.

''What's wrong panda?'' he smirked.It was like a show that everyone's watching.Youngbae tried to interfere but others stopped him.

''You're playing a game.How nice!'' Seungri said and sighed, he didn't go away or pushed Jiyong.He was lost.

''Say hyung to me.''

''Can't you just kill me?''

Jiyong just smiled and hugged him from behind, linked his hands on youngers stomach and rested his head on his shoulder.

''You could go, but you didn't.Is there something you want to tell me?''

''YA! YOU BASTARD!! DIDN'T YOU BORE---'' Others dragged Youngbae to outside...

Seungri just sighed deeply and ruffled his hair.

''You are playing unfair.'' 

''Life is unfair Seungriyah.''

''Can't you just go away?'' he said that too innocently Jiyong was confused.They were always wanted to be with him, what is wrong with that guy? 

''I think you don't want me to go.''

''Okay HYUNG.'' he emphasized the last word and loosened Jiyong's hug, turned to him.

''What do you want huh?'' 

''I want to eat with you.''

''Fine, lets eat.'' he said and went to table, sat down.Jiyong smiled and went his side.

''You are too close.Go back!''

Jiyong ruffled his hair and laughed.

''I set up the rules in here okay?''

''You are a psychopath.''

''But you like me.''

''Yes i ing like you but it didn't mean i will obey what you say.''

''Calm down.Let's eat.'' he said and they turned to plates, everyone turned to normal in the cafeteria.After the lunch Seungri quickly went to his class, he was care about Jiyong and Jiyong was exploit that.

After school, when he was about to go a pair of hands stopped him.

''Hey! Don't say goodbye?''

''Just let go of me hyung.'' he said and shocked.He was just sick of Jiyong's conceit all day, and hyung word is just came out from his mouth.Jiyong quickly putted his famous smirk on his face.

''Okay.If you obey like this i will too.'' He said and pulled his hands from younger.

''Whatever.Goodbye.'' Seungri said and turned his back to him.

The next day Jiyong was always chasing him, mock him.Actually, there was a lot of girl want him.Seungri was know that but he didn't let himself to Jiyong.He was wanting it so ing much, but he just can't.He was afraid to fall.

After a month, he used to Jiyong.It was not uncomfortable anymore.He used to eat with Jiyong and his friends, he used to always watching by everyone.Jiyong and his friends were not bad at all, Youngbae was kind, Seunghyun was funny and Jiyong was...Just Jiyong.It was enough for Seungri.They were always fighting with Jiyong and Seunghyun and Youngbae began to called them '' Tom and Jerry''.Actually it was suit them, they were always fighting but always together.

''Don't you eat sausages?'' Seungri asked Jiyong.They were in the cafeteria sitting together, in front of them Youngbae and Seunghyun was sitting together too.

''No i don't eat sausages.''

''Give them to me.''

''No.''

''Ya!''

''I said no.'' 

''You are not eating them hyung give to me.''

''Don't wanna.''

Jiyong continued to eat and Seungri pouted.

''They started again...'' Seunghyun sighed.

''JUST GIVE THEM TO ME.''

''Seungri, he can't share stop it.'' Youngbae said calmly, because he was know his friend.

''You heard him.'' Jiyong said and smirked.

''Fine.'' When he was about to turned his plate, he saw someone.

''Heyy Daesung hyunnggg!!'' he quickly got up from his seat and hugged Daesung.

''What's up Seungri?''

''Same.You are not coming for a while are you okay?''

''Yes don't worry i was a little sick, i am okay now thanks for asking.''

''You have sausages.'' Seungri said and smirked.Everyone was know the relationship he and sausages...Daesung hit his head and Jiyong glared him.

''I didn't eat sausages for a month because of you.''

''But you are gonna share with me.'' he said and laughed.

''What are friends for?'' he smiled to younger.

Seungri turned to Jiyong.

''Hyung i am going to eat with Daesung hyung today.We will see after--''

''You are not.''

''Here we go again.Kill me Seunghyun.'' Youngbae said after a huge sigh.

''You kill me first.''

''Hyung--''

''Hi Daesung, I'm Kwon Jiyong.'' suddenly he said and waved to Daesung.

''Oh--- Yes i know you..You know..Everyone knows you hyung..'' he said stressfully.

''Sorry but Seungri is going to eat with me.''

''Okay i get it, see you later Seungriyahh!'' he said and went.

''What was that? I am not an object.''

''Shut up.We are always eating together.''

''He is my friend too.What are you trying to do? Did you mean that with ''obey'' thing, in the first? Huh? Hyung ans--''

''SHUT UP AND EAT.'' he said and put one sausages on Seungris mouth.Seungri knew Jiyong was possessive to him but he also know Jiyongs game.He wanted to love him but Jiyong was not let him.But still, Seungri was love to being with Jiyong, seeing him everyday, fighting with him, he was love everything about them.Because of that, he didn't go away, he let himself to Jiyong.He was know he will fall, but.. who cares?

''How don't you eat that hyung? It's awesome.''

''I just don't like.''

''Try it.''

''I said i don't like Ri.''

''And i said try it. Say aaaa--'' he said and began to make fun of with Jiyong.He tried to insert his fork to Jiyong's mouth but Jiyong was faster than him, quickly closed his mouth.

''Ya! Are you a child or fashionista? You say yourself fashionista right?''

''I WILL--'' When Jiyong opened his mouth from anger, Seungri inserted his fork.Everyone burst into a laughter.Jiyong tried to spit it out but Seungri didn't let him.

''JUST CHEW IT!''

Jiyong didn't listen and loosened Seungri's grip run to trash, when he was about to threw it Seungri yelled.

''If you chew it, i am going to do whatever you want!''

Jiyong stopped.

''Uh-oh.'' Seunghyun said and Youngbae smiled.

''Poor Seungri.''

Jiyong began to chew it, his face seemed like he was gonna puke any time.Seungri laughed all time, he was very happy with seeing Jiyong like that.

''Okay what is your wish hyung?'' he said still smiling.

''I am going to think about it.'' Jiyong smirked.

After school, when Seungri waved to them Jiyong catched his arm.

''Where are you going Ri?''

''Of course home, what is wrong with you hyung? Youngbae hyuungg please take care of him i think he is sick from the sausages.'' he said and they laughed again.

''Don't worry with that.You are going to take care of me.'' 

''What!?''

''You are going to stay at my house.'' he smiled wildly.

Seungri began to feeling weird, he was not expecting that.He tried to understand what was Jiyong thinking but he didn't.

Jiyong was weakness of him.

ing weakness.

He remembered...Who cares? Yeah Jiyong was playing with him but he is the one who is happy with that.He was just happy with Jiyong and he decided to not think.If Jiyong will threw him, then he would start to think.

He looked to Jiyong severely.

''Are you sure hyung?''

''Yes, its my wish.''