New Beginnings

I wanna love you

''He said he want to see my face Youngbae.''

''What?''

''You heard me.''

''But I didn't understand you idiot.Try to tell it in a normal way.''

''He said he want to see my face!'' Jiyong sighed deeply and sat on the couch with his head buried to his hands.

''Are you talking about Seungri? He is seeing you everyday, what is the point?'' Youngbae sat next to him.

''He said that while we're having .''

Youngbae's mouth shaped an ''O''.

''I-I can't understand, he is always want to touch, always trying to reach my face, I..- I--''

''You're an Jiyong.He likes you so much and it's obvious.''

''No he is not.''

''Are you blind or what? Don't you see how he look at you? He is ing happy when you're around him Jiyong! Just stop your stupid game man, he really like you.Why are you doing this?''

''You know the ing reason!''

''Yeah I know but you should finish this game, believe me he is not like your past toys.''

''They are all the same.''

''Just go yourself.''

-------------

Meet with Kwon Jiyong.

He is rich as you can't imagine.He didn't work for it or choose it, it given to him when he was born.He was not arrogant or something like that, actually he was a very kind when he was young.He always loved someone and gived to her his everything.Because he thought there was not anything precious more than love.He decided to be a song writer, and he became one of the best.But when he noticed the realities...Everyone loved him because of his money, his fame or his respectability.When he noticed that, he changed.He turned love to a game.They wanted to date him not because they like him or wondering him becaue they just want to tell others how Kwon Jiyong was so perfect, how was his house or his car...Jiyong just let them.He was the winner, he has a lot of girl or guy who want to with him.He started to use them and when he is done...threw them.He was not the bad guy here.That people was okay with that, they didn't care used or senseless, rough ...All they want, spend a couple days with Jiyong and tell that to others.

Meet with Lee Seungri.

If you want to describe him with one word, believe me it's ''cute''.He has a lot of friends and almost everybody love him, because he is a good guy you know...His personality is good and he loves making new friends, have fun with them.He is not rich or something like that.He is just a normal guy.He is in the same univerity with Jiyong and of course he heard about him.Is there anyone didn't heard about him? He is like famous, he is a song writer who is rich and hot.Seungri didn't know he was gay until he saw Jiyong.When he saw him in the cafeteria, park or anywhere, his heart was starting to fight with his chest.He didn't understand at the first, i mean this weird feeling...He decided he was just attracted to him, he said to himself it was normal everybody liked Jiyong, and he relieved himself.But when he saw Jiyong's smile or heard his laugh he started to smiling uncontrollably.He didn't know the reason, it was just happening.

 

One day he decided to went Jiyong's class, they were not in the same class because Jiyong was older than him.He didn't see him all day and wondered, he stood in front of the classrooms door and tried to see Jiyong.

''Move!!'' 

When he heard a strong voice from his behind, he didn't move.Probably he was blocking someone's way but he didn't care.

''Shut up.Go another way.'' Seungri said didn't even look his back.He was busy with class, his eyes still scanning to room for see Jiyong.

''WHAT!?'' 

He felt someones hands in his waist and...

''Who the are you!?''

He found himself pushing on the wall by Jiyong.

''I-I...'' He shocked and didn't know what he should say.

''You what?'' Jiyong said roughly, his hands were still hold youngers waist.

Everyone started to watch the show.Seungri is too shocked, he didn't expect Jiyong, he just stay there and blinked innocently.It was his tic, when he felt awkward it was happening.

Suddenly Jiyong laughed and dragged him into the class, put his arm Seungri's shoulder and turned to curious crowd.

''Hey look at that guys! I find a lost panda!'' 

Everyone started to laugh, Seungri pushed his arm.He was get clear of the confusion.

''I'm not a panda.''

''Your eye bags are not saying that.''

''Not your business.'' Seungri said angrily and he tried to left classroom, Jiyong blocked his way.Now everyone was watching them.

''I said who the are you?''

''Jiyongahh!! Just leave him alone.'' Youngbae said from his seat while his other friends were laughing.

''Why don't you answer me?'' Jiyong ignored his bestfriend's advice and Seungri still didn't answered.

Jiyong slowly pushed him to corner of the desk, hold Seungri's wrists harshly with his hands.

''You said shut up to me and I'm waiting for an explanation.''

''I'm warning you.''

''What?'' Jiyong laughed.

''I said I'm warning you, let go of me.''

Everyone was excited for youngers reaction, because nobody dares to say this kind of thins to Jiyong, except his friends.

''What if i don't?'' Jiyong said smiling and pushed him to desk more.

Suddenly, Seungri pushed Jiyong's hands, catched his waist, raised him and put him to the desk.Actually, it was easy, Jiyong has a slim and feminine body, eveyone can do that but the point is...Nobody dares to do that.

When Jiyong's friends got up from their seat for the intervene, Jiyong gave a signal to them with his hands, and they sat back.Seungri leaned down to Jiyong's ear while he was still holding his waist.

''Pandas can't do that.'' he said and smiled.

''I just came to for look someone, I'm sorry for the shut up thing, i was rude.And about the who i am...I think you really don't care.'' he said and pulled his hands from Jiyong, left the class.Jiyong got up from desk and turned to his friends.

''Who is he looking for?''

Everyone burst into a laughter.

''What?'' He didn't understand the point.

''Of course for you.'' Seunghyun said still laughing.

''What?''

''I think he had a crush on you Jiyong, he always looking at you I noticed that too.'' Youngbae agreed.

''I have a panda now.'' Jiyong smiled wildly and Youngbae sighed deeply.

''Oh no Jiyong! Leave him alone man! He seems like good person.''

''He put me on the desk Youngbae.''

''You deserve it.''

''Yeah maybe...'' Jiyong smiled again.

''I have a panda guys!! A wild one!!''

''Uh-oh..Someone gonna eat a panda.'' Seunghyun said and Youngbae sighed again..This time more deeply.

Jiyong just his lips and smirked.

----------

I think it was a long chapter but sorry...I can't stopped myself :D

What do you think guys?

Please do comments, let me know what you think ^.^