Let me love you

I wanna love you

‘’Come..This way.’’ Jiyong holded his hand and leaded him for the entering house.Seungri stopped in the middle of the living room and looked the house.He was fascinating, Jiyong just smirked.

‘’This is not an house hyung.’’

‘’Come on! I know its big just pass that part okay?’’

When they were in the way of his room, Seungri couldn’t hide his excitement.

‘’Not an house..This is your castle.’’ He said and they started to laughing.Seungri was so exciting because he didn’t see this kind of richness before.House was so fascinating but the point is…

HE WAS IN JIYONGS ROOM.

HIS CRUSH.

JIYONG.

ROOM.

HIS HOUSE.

He couldn’t believe he was in the Jiyongs home.

He started to look around with affected eyes.When he saw the huge library he ran to there.

‘’Castle? Then I should be the prince here.’’ Jiyong said while he sitting his bed, his eyes didn’t leaving Seungri.

‘’Oh..Then I should be the princess.’’ He said and began to giving cute girl poses.Jiyong laughed hard.

‘’What!? Is that funny? Behave! You’re in front of a princess.’’ He said smiling and turned to books again.

Suddenly he felt Jiyongs hands around of him.

‘’Do you want to be a princess?’’

He hugged younger from behind loosely, rested his head on his shoulder.They were so close, Seungri winced because of Jiyongs sudden touch.

‘’H-Hyung can yo—‘’

‘’Why are you always like this?’’

He tigtened his grip and buried his head on youngers neck more.

‘’I just…First let me and..Hyung let go off-‘’

Seungri panicked and began to struggling but he couldn’t escape from his hug.Jiyong confused.When he touched Seungri he was always trying to divergence, acting weird.

Like...

Like..He was really in love with Jiyong.

It can’t be happen right? Jiyong thought.

Actually Jiyong felt Ri was different.But just..he couldn’t be sure, yes Seungri was acting different than others he noticed that but this was not the problem.

Problem was..

Jiyong was acting different too.

He was not bad.

Okay that sounded weird.

But he was not kind to others.I mean his old –toys.He was rude always, not caring about them.Because it was a game right? Both sides knew it.

But now it was a little different, he began to care about Seungri.Normally he was not care his old partners, he didn’t care that they are eating together or not.He didn’t want them always with him.But now..He was not feeling well when Seungri went with someone else.He was feeling different.

But it was a still game.

Seungri couldn’t love him right?

Yes he was acting different, actually Jiyong was felt that someone was caring about him after a long time.Youngbae and Seunghyun care about him too but not like that.When they get angry or tired of his mistakes…or his games, they were didn’t stand him, he could feel it.

But it was different with Seungri.Whatever he did, Seungri was looking at him the same way.Jiyong was feeling like someone was really here for him.Seungri was always here.When he treat him badly, when he mock him, when he was doing wrong things..he was always here.Yes sometimes Seungri was angry with him, yelling him because he was bullying others.But he didn’t leave.Jiyong didn’t know how he feel.He was just fine if Seungri around of him.

But it was still a game.

‘’Seungriyah.Why are you confusing me?’’

He said to youngers neck and Seungri stopped his fight with Jiyongs grip.

‘’Just please…Let go of me hmm?’’

Seungri panicked more because he likes Jiyong too much and when he touched him like that Seungri was feeling awful.Because he knew it was game.He want it real but he couldn’t do anything for that.

‘’Why?’’

Jiyong more snuggled to him, their bodies were completely touching each other.

‘’It’s…it’s disgusting.’’

Jiyong couldn’t believe what he heard, loosened his grip and turned Ri to him.

‘’What?’’

‘’Aiishhh!!!’’ Seungri ruffled his hair with anger.

Jiyong confused.

‘’But i—‘’

‘’You what Ji!?? You what?? I know your ing game okay? Just stop reminding it to me!!’’

‘’Calm down.’’

‘’ I AM CALM.’’ He yelled and headed to door.

‘’Okay I’m going.’’

SLAM!

Seungri shocked with Jiyong’s move.

When Seungri was about to go Jiyong slammed the door and pushed him against the wall.

‘’Ahhh!!!’’ He yelled with pain because his waist crushed too hard to wall.He was in the between him and wall, for the escape of pain he pushed himself to Jiyong, put his hands on Jiyong’s chest.

‘’Oh..—I’m – Are you okay? I- I’’

Jiyong was too worried and Seungri could saw that in his eyes.

‘’You’re worried? Then let go of me!!! Its hurting what are you doing?’’

‘’If i let you, you will leave and i don’t want that.’’

He leaned his body more to youngers body.He compressed him to wall.

‘’It’s hurting!! Can you—Just--- ahh i said it’s hurting hyung!’’

‘’IT IS HURTING ME TOO!! YOU ARE ACTING LIKE YOU CARE BUT THEN YOU ARE TRYING TO LEAVE.IS IT SO EASY?’’

Seungri surprised for Jiyongs reaction.

‘’Hyung what—‘’

‘’We are men.Both of us.It feels weird Ri.What should i do?’’

‘’Hyung..’’

Jiyong was fighting with his thoughts, one side of him want to trust Seungri but the other side was telling him ‘’You are men.Think your parents, if they heard that…You can’t be a gay.Okay seungri looks like care about you but what if youre wrong? They were always the same remember?’’

''WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? IT SHOULD BE JUST A GAME.WHY AREN'T YOU PLAYING RI?''

‘’BECAUSE I CAN’T!!’’

He looked to Ri his eyes, his tears was shining.

‘’But but—How? I can’t okay? I can’t.’’

‘’THEN LET ME GO!!’’

‘’BUT I DON’T WANT IT!’’

‘’I DON’T WANT THIS JI!! IS IT CLEAR?? I.DON’T.WANT.’’

They were still in the same position he began to push Jiyong’s chest with his hands.

Jiyong loosened his grip and move away from him, sat on the bed.

‘’You don't want what?’’

‘’I DON’T WANT THIS ING GAME!’’

‘’But i can’t okay?? You don’t understand!’’

‘’You can’t what Ji? You can’t trust me?? YES BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT TRYING!!!’’

They stayed silent for a while, Seungri sat next to him.

‘’Okay then let me.’’

He turned to younger.

‘’What?’’

‘’If you can’t…Just let me.Don’t come near me, don’t talk with me don’t do anything with me.’’

‘’But—‘’

‘’No buts.It’s simple hyung.If you can’t you should let me.Becase I can’t too, when you are around of me.’’

‘’You are really…I mean really—‘’

‘’Yes I really like you.And yes i know it’s new thing for you, but you know what? Believe or don’t, i like you and you can’t do anything for change it.Trust me i tried and it didn’t worked.’’

‘’What do you want Ri?’’

‘’I wanna love you.’’

‘’But you can’t.’’

‘’It’s not your business.’’

‘’What?’’ Jiyong laughed and Seungri smiled.

‘’I said its not your business.’’ He hit his head with a huge pillow.

‘’Ya!!’’

They started to fighting in the bed with pillows.The room was filled with laughs.When they tired, they layed on the bed side by side.They were really tired, first school, then their yellings…then the fight…Jiyong wanted to hug him but he stopped himself, because he was afraid for Seungri’s reaction.

When Jiyong was about to sleep, he felt Seungris touch.

‘’Hyunnggg…Can you turn off the lights?’’

He got up from bed, turn of the lights with a huge smile of his face.When he turned to bed he covered them with a blanket.

‘’Why are you smiling?’’ Seungri murmured.

‘’This is the first time.’’

‘’Mmmhh??’’

‘’I mean ‘’turn of the lights’’ thing.’’ Jiyong was still smiling.

‘’Hyung you are cute.’’ Seungri chuckled.

‘’Of course.’’ They began to laughing again.

Suddenly Jiyong buried his head to youngers neck, tangled their legs, hugged him.

‘’Hyung!’’

‘’I want this.Can’t you let me?’’ he murmured youngers neck.

‘’I want it real.Not a game.’’

‘’Just for tonight.’’ Jiyong said suddenly.

‘’What?’’

‘’I let you.Just for tonight.Do whatever you want.’’

‘’Like…Like lovers??’’ 

‘’Hahahhaha what? Really Ri?’’

‘’Don’t laugh or i will bite.’’

‘’Okay okay…Like lovers.’’

‘’Okay then…’’ he smiled and Jiyong laughed.

‘’Really? You are happy with that?’’

‘’Shut up! I like how its sounds.’’ He smiled and tangled their hands.

‘’Like lovers?’’

‘’Like lovers.’’

They hugged in the blanket, Jiyongs head buried youngers neck, holding hands.It was feel warm.Both of them didn’t speak, they just enjoyed the moment.

‘’Can I bite you?’’ Seungri said and Jiyong burst into a laughter.

‘’Shut up.’’

When their eyes closed Jiyong heard younger.

‘’Hyung?’’

‘’Mmm?’’

‘’Does it have to be like this?’’

Jiyong stayed silent and more snuggled his chest.

‘’I like you, you like me.Why does it have to be so complicated?’’

‘’I’m that kind of guy Seungriyah.’’

‘’I know…Everybody knows your games.’’

‘’You are different, you know that too?’’

Now he could heard Seungris hearbeats.

‘’Calm down panda.’’

‘’You first.’’ He said and smiled.Then Jiyong noticed his heart … What was that? Is he really…No he can’t.When he was about to step back, Seungri hugged and pressed his head to his chest more thightly.

‘’Don’t run away.Congrats you have a heart!’’ he laughed.

‘’Ya! What are you trying to say?’’

‘’Can i bite you?’’

Jiyong started to laugh again.

‘’Youre really weird Ri and i like that.’’

‘’Good night hyung.’’

‘’Good night.’’