Just Friends

I wanna love you

 

In the middle of the night, Seungris phone rang.Seungri was a deep sleeper, he didn't hear it.Phone was on the dresser, Jiyongs side.First, he ignored it.But it kept ringing, he opened his eyes looked to person in his bed.Seungri was still sleeping peacefully.Jiyong sighed and looked to clock.It was 3 a.m.

What the ?


Who is calling him?


Jiyong wondered but decided to learn tomorrow.He was still sleepy.He stepped away from younger, to his side of the bed.
When he was about to sleep...


DRRRRRRR!!!


''Ya! Seungri!'' he turned to younger and shouted with close eyes.
''Mmmphh?'' Younger murmured and tried to reach Jiyong for a hug or something.Jiyong just smiled.The room was dark and younger was still sleeping, his tries for reach Jiyong was cute.Jiyong didn't move and waited for younger to reach him with a huge smile on his face.At that moment phone was ringing, stopping, ringing, stopping...But Jiyong didn't care that, he was fine with sleepy panda boy.Younger tried to find him on the bed but he couldn't, because Jiyong wasnt in the same position.He gave up and tried to open his eyes.
''Hyuung?''
''Okay okay, come here.'' Jiyong said and pulled younger to his chest.His hands was on his hips.Seungri murmured something again and hugged him, snuggled against his chest.
Actually, Jiyong little surprised to his reaction.Yes everyone called him cute,funny but he had a huge side of manly.In their first meeting Seungri was like a strong man.He wasnt like that.He was trying to be a strong man, acting like that but in reality he was like a little boy who is not growing up, Jiyong thought.When they were alone, his funny faces even his talking was different.But when the people was around of them Seungri was acting like a grown man.Jiyong could feel something about younger but he didn't dare to ask him.Because he didn't want to make deeper their relationship.
He was afraid to do that.
They slept again, but 1 hour later the phone started to ring again.This time Jiyong ignored but Seungri opened his eyes.He leaned to older and grabbed the phone.
''Yoboseyo?''
He rested his head on Jiyong's chest.Older began to murmuring because Seungri was on top of him.
''Ya! Seungri!! Why didn't you answer the damn phone?''
''What? Daesung hyung?''
When Jiyong heard the name he quickly catched the phone.
''Whaa-- Hyung!''
''Daesung?''
''Ji---Jiyong hyung?''
''Yes.Why are you calling Seungri at this hour?'' he said angrily.He disturbed by that kid.All night.
Seungri tried to reach to phone.
''Ya! Give me the phone!''
''You! Stop! Why is he calling you?''
''Aaaahh! Hyung get up! Ahh! My legs--''
Now Jiyong was on top of him.Daesung just shocked, he was still trying to understand what was happening between Tom and Jerry.
''Y-Yoboseyo?''
Jiyong grabbed youngers hands and leaned his body to him.
''Aaaahh!!''
''Whats happening? I'M STILL HERE!''
''I asked a question to you Daesung!''
''Don't yell to my friend.''
''Shut up!''
''Give me the phone!''
''Oh God.....'' Daesung sighed.
''You guys are in bed or what?''
''Not your business.ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION!!''
''Okay hyung calm down.''
''He can't.He is acting like an animal!''
''What did you say!?''
''STOP!!'' When Daesung shouted they stopped and looked at each other.Because Daesung yelled.DAESUNG.Smile boy.
Jiyong got up from him and crossed his legs, sat the bed.Younger followed him.
''What's happening Daesung?'' He said seriously and put the phone on speaker.
''Seungri...Actually I didn't want to call you but-- Youre gonna learn it and probably wanna punch me for not saying that to you so..--''
''Hyung! Are you okay!?''
''Yes,yes I'm fine.Hara---''
''WHAT!? OH GOD IS SHE OKAY?''
Younger alarmed, Jiyong surprised.
Who is she?
I didn't hear about her.
''She is fine.I'm at her house now.It's just..---Seungri she-- I mean he--- Aish! He cheated on her.She is a mess right now.''
Seungris expression changed.
''So what? It's not my business.''
Jiyong confused.First he panicked, now he is acting like he doesn't care.
Is he jealous?
And God...
IT'S 4 A.M.

''Yes, I know youre angry to her...But Seungri-- She is-- not okay I--- I don't know how to say--- They had a huge fight after she saw him with a girl.And you know her..-- When she became angry and acting wild--I mean he--''
''No! No,no,no.Don't say that! It's not what I think right?''
''Sorry Seungri.She had beaten.''
Seungri panicked again and got up from the bed quickly.Jiyong confused, still trying understand who is she.
''I KNEW IT! I SAID IT! ! HOW CAN HE DARE---HOW CAN HE DARE TO TOUCH MMY HARA!? HYUNG WHEN DID YOU LEARN?''
My Hara?
Jiyong felt his heart skipped a beat.
''Few hours ago and---''
''I'm coming.''
''Okay, please be calm.'' he said slowly and hang up.
Seungri was trembling from anger.
''My...My Hara.'' he ruffled his hair and Jiyong saw he teared up.
''I---I'm sorry hyung.I..I need to go.'' he headed to door but Jiyong grabbed his arm.
''Hey hey wait.Seungri youre trembling.You cant go like that.''
''But---But-'' he tried to reach the door but older quickly grabbed his arm again and dragged him to the bed.
''First you calm down and then we can go, okay?''
He nodded slowly and took his head between his hands.Sighed.He was trying to calm down but it was hard for him.He took a deep breathe and looked to Jiyong.
''She is...so important to me.I--I need to go.'' He got up again and Jiyong followed him.
''Hyung you dont need to--''
''Shut up and move.''
******
When they went to Haras house Jiyong was still confused.Daesung opened the door and Seungri jumped into the house.When Jiyong followed to younger he shocked.Because a girl -probably Hara- was lying on the couch but when she saw Seungri she jumped from her seat and hugged him.
Jiyong froze.
What the...
He noticed youngers arms.He didnt hug her back.Jiyong watched them, she was still hugging him tightly and when he heard a sob, Seungri couldnt stand and hugged her back.She buried her head to Seungris neck and cried loudly.
Jiyong was just...
Just.
He was feeling weird.
He didn't like it.
''Please don't cry.I'm so sorry.I shoul---''
She lifted her head and looked to him.Her tears was shining.
''Don't be sorry.You was right Seungri.I--I did a mistake.I--''
Suddenly Seungri hugged her.
WHAT THE !?
THAT'S ENOUGH.

When Jiyong was about to interrupt them.Daesung dragged him to kitchen.
''WHAT THE IS GOING ON?''
''Calm down hyung, theyre just friends.''
''JUST FRIENDS!? ARE YOU SURE!??''
Daesung handed to him a glass of water.
''I'm gonna explain just drink it okay? Hyung youre not looking good.''
''WHAT!?''
''Your face...its white you know..''
Jiyong ruffled his hair angrily and drank the water.Turned to Daesung again.
''I'M LISTENING.''
Daesung sighed.
''Were knowing each other for a long time.Honestly, we are more than friends.But she---She said she fall in love with--that bastard.He is an hyung.We knew it like everyone...We reacted.Seungri and I didn't accept him because we knew he was going to hurt her.Seungri was so angry.He was trying to protect her but she was so--- in love.And she--She chose him.And then...Now we are here.'' he smiled bitterly.
Jiyong stayed quiet and nodded slowly.They went back to living room, Seungri was sitting on the couch and Hara crawled to his chest.He was carressing her hair they were murmuring something.
Jiyong felt angry.
JUST CRY A BIT FAR.NOT TO HIS CHEST.
''Who is he?'' She lifted her had and looked to Jiyong with that Seungri finally notices them and quickly pushed her a little.Daesung threw himself to other couch, Jiyong sat to other side of Seungri.
''Jiyong hyung.He is my friend.''
''Why did you come together?''
Jiyong smirked.
''Because we were sleeping together.''
Her eyes widened and smiled wildly.At that moment Jiyong understood, she was a friend.Just friend.Who knows, maybe a good one.
''Don't smile like that.'' Seungri hit her head, she pouted.
''Fine fine.''
''Were just friends.We made a deal so I was staying at his place, thats it.''
''Just friends.'' Daesung laughed, Seungri glared to him.
''I guess its not the best time but, nice to meet you Hara.'' Jiyong smiled to her.
''Me too.Sorry for drama.'' she crossed her legs and that caused Seungri to approach Jiyong.
''Youre really...I mean-- You have a different style, i like it.'' she said, Jiyong smiled and put his head on youngers shoulder.
''Thanks.''
Seungri surprised for his move because he never do that kind of things on public.When they were alone he was mocking him but...That was new.Seungri couldnt help to like it.
It was feeling like..
A real couple.
But to Jiyong, it was a signal.
Signal to her.
Mine signal.
She got the signal, smiled brightly and clapped her hands.
''You guys are staying, right?''
''I have to---'' Daesung tried.
''Youre not going anywhere oppa.''
''But-''
''Fine.Go.Leave me.With my tears.With my saddnes--''
''She is doing that again...'' he sighed.
''Its okay.Just go.I will be here.Right here.Because I'm too sad to walk--''
''FINE FINE STOP IT! '' He threw her a pillow.
''I just...I just miss you oppa.I miss us.'' Seungri smiled to her confession.
She turned to them.
''And you guys staying too right?''
When Seungri looked to Jiyong he couldnt help but smirked.Actually, Jiyong like that.He turned to Jiyong automatically, like that was usual.
''Do you want to stay?'' He asked to younger.
''OF COURSE HE WANT.'' Hara said and he smiled.
''If you guys want some private--''
''No no! Please stay.I wanna know you.Seems like you guys close.We can be friends.''
''Okaaayyy! Everyone is staying! And I'm gonna get some snacks.'' she headed to kitchen.
''With my tears...'' Daesung sighed.
''IT'S NOT FUNNY.I SAID STOP SAYING THAT KIND OF THINGS!!'' he followed her.
Seungri was happy because Hara was happy too.She said to younger she was not crying because of that bastard.She was crying for not trusting him.He felt good because they were together again.
When they were alone suddenly Jiyong pushed him to the other side.
''Dont come close.''
''What?''
''Didnt you hear? Dont come close.''
''Minutes ago--''
''It was a signal.'' Jiyong turned his head and began to look his fingers, play with his rings.
Seungri crossed his legs and arms, turned to Jiyong.
''What signal hyung? I dont understand.''
''You dont need to know.''
''Why are you not looking at me?''
''Because I don't want.''
''What? Why? You was good a while--''
''If youre close with everyone i dont want your closeness.'' he said still not looking to him.''
''What do you mean? I'm not---''
Suddenly Jiyong touched his chest.
''Look.Her tears.''
Seungri laughed.
''Seriously hyung??''
''Whatever.I dont want to talk with you so, be quiet.''
''Then go.'' he smirked when Jiyong looked to him.
''Go to your house.I'm gonna stay with her and hug her tightly all nig--''
Jiyong hit his head.
''Don't say stupid things.''
Seungri grinned and they turned from the kitchen with a lot of snack, sat back their seats.
''At least we should watch a movie.'' Daesung said and when Hara was about to say something he glared to her.
''WITH YOUR TEARS.'' she pouted.
Daesung found a movie and when they began to watch, Seungri slowly came close to Jiyong who is still pouting.He was not angry with Hara.He thought she was his ex or something because he didnt explain.He was angry for that.
''Sorry..'' Seungri whispered to him.
He couldnt help to smile and he pulled him close.He grabbed his waist, Seungri smiled and rested his head on olders chest.
''You should.''
Seungri lifted his head.
''Fine.Youre right.I guess you thought--'' he started to giggling.
''No.'' Jiyong lied.
''Be honest.Did you afraid?''
''Of course not.''
''Then I should go to Hara and--'' he tried to got up but Jiyong tightened his grip.
''Fine I was afraid.Happy?''
''No.'' Seungri giggled.
Jiyong grabbed youngers hand and interwined their fingers, secretly.Seungri lifted his head to look him but Jiyong was still looking to TV.
''Now?'' he asked.
''Maybe a little.'' When Seungri giggled he couldnt help to look him and smile widely.
Hara whispered to Daesung.
''But 'just friends' dont look at each other like that.''

****

*knock knock* Is anyone there?

Sorry for mistakes and thanks for your comments im grinning like an idiot when i read your comments..Really.Thank you so much!

I just noticed how i miss this story and wanna write somethings, hope you like <3