Chapter 05

9095

Present

A girl entered the building of KCC. Her eyes roamed over the hall. She was dressed in a simple shirt and jeans. She decided to go to the reception. Changmin noticed her and slowly approached her. 'How can I help you?' he asked her with the most charming smile possible.

'I'm looking for Mr.Shim Changmin's office. I am here for the job interview.' she replied.

Her voice is so soft,he thought. 'I will show you the way to his office. Follow me.'

She smiled widely. 'Thank you.' She followed him through the hall.

'May I know your name?' he asked.

'My name is Jung Yoonji.' She took a better look at Changmin. He was very tall, much taller than her. She noticed that he was smiling all the time. For a moment she forgot about the interview. They arrived to the office. Changmin opened the door and let her in first. He followed her and closed the door.

'When will Mr.Shim arrive?' she asked.

Changmin smirked. 'He is already here', he said and pointed at himself.

Yoonji was quite suprised. She smiled, not knowing what to say.

'I like to joke like this, Yoonji-sshi. I hope you don't mind me calling you Yoonji-sshi', he said.

'No, I don't mind, Mr.Shim.'

'I already checked your CV. You have working experience. You will be perfect for the job.'

Yoonji's eyes widened. 'But, you didn't ask me anything. You are just giving me the job?' she asked.

'Yes, I'm giving you the job', he said. 'Actually I have just one question. Do you wear skirts?'

She was completely confused with this question. 'Not really. But why is that important?'

'You see, all the secretaries here wear skirts. It is some kind of an unspoken rule', he said, already imagining her in a short, tight skirt.

She wasn't so excited about the fact that she would have to wear a skirt, but she was too happy that she got the job, so she didn't care much about that.

'You start with the work tomorrow', he said.

'I will be here on time, Mr.Shim. And thank you so much for hiring me', she said and left his office.

Changmin couldn't stop smiling. He couldn't wait to see her again.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoochun got out of his car and moved towards the school. He sat on one of the benches and glanced at his watch. Five minutes later the bell rang and dozens of children were coming out of the school. Yoochun's eyes roamed over the crowd, trying to find Minwoo. He finally found him. Minwoo was talking with a couple of his friends. Yoochun carefully observed him and noticed that he and the boy had a lot of simmilarities. They really looked alike. Minwoo's friends soon left and he went near the gate. Yoochun looked at him. He came with the intent  just to see the boy, but he felt the urge to approach him. That child over there was his son and he wanted to know everything about him.

He came behind Minwoo. 'Are you Kim Minwoo?' he asked.

'Yes,' he replied, looking scared.

Yoochun smiled. 'You don't have to be afraid of me. I'm your mother's friend.'

Minwoo scanned him from head to toes. 'What is your name?' he asked.

'Park Yoochun.' He held out his hand.

The boy hesitated a bit, but then shook his hand. Yoochun was happy. He was constantly smiling.

'Minwoo-ya!' Hee screamed as she saw the two standing. She ran to her son and hugged him tightly.

'Mum, I'm OK.'

'Go and wait for me in the car', she said.

'Goodbye, Mr.Park', he said and ran to the car.

Hee shot a glare at Yoochun. 'What are you doing? What do you want?' she said, clenching her fists.

The smile from Yoochun's face disappeared. 'I already told you. I want my son.' His voice was ice cold. 'And you won't stop me.'

'You were the one who influenced on LHP to cancel their contract with us, weren't you?'

'You're smart, Heeya. You always were. Yes, I did that. And I'll do whatever it takes to get what I want.'

Hee was speechless. She felt fear.

'If you want to talk to me, you can find me in 9095', he said and left.

Hee slowly turned and walked to her car. She felt unsure, completely unprotected, helpless. The only thing that kept her stable was the hate she felt for that man.

Yoochun entered his car. He sighed deeply. 'I'm sorry, Heeya.'