Chapter 03

9095

'Daddy!' Minwoo exclaimed when he saw Jaejoong. The boy hugged him tightly.

'Did Changmin take good care of you?' Minwoo nodded.

'Changmin-ah, where are our gifts?' Hee asked. 'You said you would buy us something in Japan.'

'Oh, I almost forgot', he said and went to his room. He brought a box. 'Here you go! Gifts for everyone!'

Jaejoong and Minwoo opened the box. 'Look, there's my name written on this one!' Jaejoong said. He quickly unwrapped the gift. 'A pen with my name on it. Thanks a lot, Changmin-ah!'

Minwoo unwrapped his gift. It was a set of books for learning Japanese. 'Wow! Thank you, uncle! Now I'll learn Japanese and brag about it at school.'

Jaejoong and Minwoo opened the books and Jaejoong started reading. He was fluent in Japanese.

Hee and Changmin were looking at the two. 'You're happy, aren't you?' he said.

Hee smiled and nodded, but she couldn't stop thinking about what Yoochun told you the other evening. She was happy, but he threatened to ruin that.

Jaejoong suddenly got up and turned to Hee. 'And this is what you got.' He handed her the gift. She quickly unwrapped it and opened the small box.

'A key?' She looked at Changmin, looking pretty much confused.

A smirk appeared on Changmin's face. 'This is for you and my brother-in-law.'

'I don't get it',Jaejoong said.

Changmin put his arms around their shoulders. 'It's the key from your bedroom',he whispered. 'You lost it a year ago. You know, I want to be an uncle again soon, and that won't be possible if Minwoo continues to break into your room every night.' He winked at the two and went to play with Minwoo.

Jaejoong and Hee didn't move a bit since he left. Jaejoong cleaned his throat. 'Maybe he's right.'

Hee first glared at him, but then shyly smiled. 'Maybe.'