Jessica

Out of Reach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4

 

Her

 

---

 

 

“Earth to Yoona? Hello?” Yoona who has been paralyzed for a minute, snapped out from her thoughts when sooyoung waves her hand in front of her face.

 

“H-huh? What?” she turned her face to her tall friend, who was now frowning.

 

“She’s waiting for you” Sooyoung says, pointing her lips to the beautiful customer. Yoona tilted her head to where sooyoung pointed, and she, once again, drowned with her brown orbs.

 

Sooyoung clears to get her friend’s attention back. “Go talk to her.” Yoona looks at her. “And you have a lot of explaining to do later on.” She playfully says as she patted her friend’s shoulder to know that she’s fine with it, even though she was quite torn inside.

 

Yoona was now left alone behind the counter when sooyoung makes her leave to the kitchen. She didn’t fail to notice the sadness behind the cool front of her friend before she left.

 

‘If only sooyoung knew that she is my beautiful stranger’ Yoona thought

 

After repeating some encouraging words to herself, Yoona decided to finally talk to her. She have so much questions, that she’s dreading to find out from her. Like how did she know that she’smworking here? Or is she really here purposely? And why? Why is she here? Those are the questions that are now running from her head.

 

Standing awkwardly across from her table, Yoona nervously stares at her while scratching the back of her neck, feeling shy all of a sudden by the seemingly staring battle coming from the both of them. No one dared to break the contact. Both are flooded with thoughts. The tall one is full of admiration towards the woman, even after a month of avoidance, can’t still believe that she is here a few meters away from her, in flesh.

 

“Hi, have a sit please.” The woman who was sitting was the first one to break the awkwardness. She gestured to the chair beside yoona.

 

Yoona blinks her eyes a few times, “O-ohh, r-right.” She says as she sat awkwardly at the unoccupied chair.

Yoona was too shy and nervous to even lift her head and look at her, face to face. Even her voice is so beautiful, she mumbles to herself, unconsciously smiling.

 

“Why are you smiling?” The woman suddenly asked.

 

Yoona who was caught off guard, lifts her head. “Ohhh, I am?” she asked back, and mentally smack her head for the words she just blurted out. She tries looks outside the window, to hide her blushing face. Sensing the awkward silence, she clears . “Uhm, my friend sooyoung said that you are looking for me?” she asked, still looking outside.

 

“Look at me please” the woman says. Yoona tilts her head to the right slowly, looking really pale from nervousness. The woman chuckles softly. “Don’t be nervous, I’m not gonna bite you” she says, then straighten her posture.

 

The woman stuck her hand in front of her. Yoona stares at the hand like it was an alien object. “Jessica” Yoona lifts her eye to the woman, confused. “My name is Jessica. Jessica Jung” Jessica introduced with her sincere smile, that blinds the sight of the lov

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter