Her

Out of Reach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

 

 

“Good morning miss! What can I get you today?” Sooyoung enthusiastically greeted at the newly arrived customer.

 

Sooyoung can’t help but to grin at the sight of the woman who was busy checking out the whole area of the café, as if she was looking for someone.

 

She’s here again, she thought as she eyed the woman who seemed to capture her interest in the past few days.

 

Finally noticing the awaiting pair of eyes, the woman quickly regained her composure and cleared , “Uhm… one non-fat latte and a toast with jam, please.”

 

“Okay, one non-fat latte and toast with jam.” Sooyoung pressed on the register to account the price of what the customer ordered. She glanced up to her again and smiled, “Is that all miss?”

 

Noticing the cheeky smile, the customer returned it with an awkward smile, “Yes, that’s all.”

 

“Alright, its 4,100 won for you ma’am” Sooyoung informed, smile not leaving her face while looking at the woman who was busy rummaging money through her wallet.

 

“Here.” The woman placed the money at the counter.

 

Sooyoung took the money, and quickly type on the register.

 

“Here’s your receipt and your change” Sooyoung handed her the receipt and the coins. Not failing to blush at the sudden contact of their hands, she smiled even wider.

“Please wait for your order and have a sit first. Thank you” she stated with a wink at the customer.

 

“Ah yes, thanks.” The woman ignored the tall staff’s advances and step aside, scanning the workers behind the counter before dashing out to sit at the corner table.

 

Sooyoung did not fail to notice the behavior of the woman of her interest. Since the first day she have seen her visit at the café. She can’t help but to think that the woman is quite weird and mysterious. And actually that what she likes about her. Her mysterious aura. The fondness to get to know her is actually increasing as the days passes by.

 

She’s really interesting, sooyoung thought.

 

Done addressing the other customer, sooyoung decided to steal a glance at the woman sitting at the corner who was busy browsing her phone. The tall staff can’t help but to chuckle at the sight of the cute woman with a furrowed eyebrows.

 

“SOOYOUNG-AH” The tall staff heard her name being called by a friend who she dearly missed. She smiled and turned her back to face her friend who had a leave for a month.

 

“YOONA-YAH” she almost shouted as she pounced at her thin friend, discarding the weird looks of the customers at the café.

 

Yoona choked by the tight hug of her friend as she pretended to cough while patting the back of sooyoung, “YAH. I can’t breathe.”

 

“Oh sorry.” Sooyoung let go and smiled cheekily at her friend. “So how was your visit to your hometown?” She asked.

 

“Boring. But it’s pretty good since I got to visit my family”

 

Sooyoung smiled in relief, “Glad to know that. I mi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter