Reminiscent

My drabble collections

Hello, I'm back dropping another random shot. Lol I don't even know what I just wrote. Hoping you would enjoy this *smiled awkwardly* and oh! I was listening to Yiruma's Reminiscent while writing this, so maybe you guys want to listen to it too while reading this? Okay see you! Don't forget to drop some comments! Heuheu 


It was just a usual night for the American girls to have a sleepover in her or the latter’s house. The room was quiet and relaxing with the only dim lights being . The warmness they had from each other, fighting against the coldness that kept coming out from the AC as its source.

But it’s not the usual night anymore like they used to have while having a sleepover, in Jessica’s point of view. Now it’s all different; different from what she had expected from long time ago. Felt so different for her, yet just felt so right for the other one.

This is the first time she began hating it for having a sleepover with Tiffany. Any reason? Yes.

She just hated it when Tiffany started talking about her and her boyfriend; having a romantic date, having a fun picnic, having a nice trip to somewhere else.. not about them anymore, about the moment Jessica became her knight in shining armor, who by instinct always came in a blink to her place every time the thunders exploded, became her protector whenever and wherever she’s in danger, became her one and only person she trusted for being by her side. She missed the old days they used to be like that..

But, Jessica being the Jessica Tiffany had always liked all this time got her expectations wrong as Tiffany began opening her heart slowly to someone else and fall for him; him she always talked about before they fell asleep. How ironic as “Her happiness is all I need” had become her first priority when it came to her.

wrapping your arms around me securely like not wanting to let go, telling the world that I’m only yours—’

A sudden back hug distracted her from her train of thoughts as the latter called her softly, “Jessi..”

‘It felt so real that I feel like the luckiest girl in the world for having you by my side’

“Yeah Tiff?”

“I love you”

‘a simple I Love You that could turn me upside down’

“I love you too Tiff”

‘hoping you could feel what I feel’

“I feel like the luckiest girl for having a best friend like you, Jessi..”

 “So do I, Tiff..”

‘felt so wrong, yet so right..’

 

END