Annoying Girl

My drabble collections

On a sunny day, Tiffany was lazily laying on her stomach on her bed while listening to some random west songs that she likes through her earphones. She was too busy singing along with the singers until she didn’t notice a certain blonde walked in.

“Tiff?”

“...”

“Tiff!”

Still no response.

She inhaled deeply before shouting (begging) for her attention, “God bless me.. TIFFANY HWANG MIYOUNG!”

Feeling the pain of bone-cracking on her back, the feeling-annoyed girl groaned, “Aw what the hell Jess?! Get off of me!”

“Ugh you’ve been ignoring me since forever!” The said girl pouted but remained sitting on her back.

“Yah, can you just get off first? I can’t breathe normally down here!” Tiffany who was getting mad struggling; trying to break free and catch a single breath.

Noticing she had gone too far, Jessica obeyed without uttering a single word.

‘I should just find other thing to kill my boredom instead bothering her..’

“Aargh.. my back..” Tiffany rubbed the ached spot on her back as she sat up and plugged off her earphones.

While she was busy pausing the playing song in her phone, her ears caught a single sincere yet low voice uttering ‘sorry’ from none other than Jessica herself.

Actually she wanted to give the latter a death glare and the cold treatment after being so annoying and bothering. But finding her out with the change of mood; being so silent full of guilt, softened her heart. She just can’t stay mad with her for long.

“Hey, come here..” She called the silent girl and the latter obeyed and sat near her.

Expecting the latter wouldn’t do anything, she broke the silence, “Hug me?”

Within a second, she crashed her with her bear hug, “Tiffy... I miss youuuuu”

And the rest of the day they spent by cuddling on the bed.

 

END