Jessica's Cheesy Words

My drabble collections

"TIFFYYY!! WHERE ARE YOUUU??" Jessica shouted from the living room.

Why is she even still here? I thought she has already gone out to have a vacation with her family now..

"In my room Jessi!!" And I thought I'M the loud one..

Then without mentioning that she would come in, Jessica stepped in immediately and ran to Tiffany and jumped to hug the latter abruptly. Which resulting a small groan from the latter.

"TIFFYY! What are you reading?" Jessica asked moving to Tiffany's side while side-hugging her.

"I thought you're on your way already. I'm reading—" Without letting Tiffany finished her sentence, Jessica cut in by calling her name again, "TIFFY!" as she was deaf.

Patiently Tiffany answered her annoying beloved Jessi, "What is it Jessi?"

With an idiot grin plastered on her face, she asked again instead of answering. "What are you reading Tiff?"

"Uh I was about to—"

"What are you reading Tiff?" Stubbornly Jessica asked again, fighting back her urge to hear the latter answering her question.

With a sigh she answered but again was cut in, "I'm reading—"

"Reading my heart out which is currently missing you.. already?"

"Huh? I don't get it Jessi.."

"I love you Tiff! Going to miss you so much, see ya!" After giving a peck on Tiffany's thin lips, Jessica left the room; leaving the latter dumbfounded with blush crept out on both her cheeks.

 

XX

 

While cuddling in silence; trying to sleep, Jessica wiped Tiffany's drowsiness out with a weird question.

"Tiffy.."

Half-unconsciously she answered, "Yes Jessi?"

"Mm, your father is a deliveryman right?"

"What the hell Jess, of course not! Was there something hit your head before?"

"Geez why so grumpy.. can you just pretend and say Oh yes! And why is that??"

She shot a confusing gaze, still didn’t get what Jessica's purpose on this. But still nodded her head anyway. "O...kay..?"

"Okay let's repeat again.."

"Tiffany, your father is a deliveryman right?"

"Uh.. yeah, and w-why is that?"

Jessica paused for a while before a grin appeared, "Because he has sent you into my heart~" Then she pretended that she already fell asleep.

As usual, Tiffany was left dumbfounded with blush crept out on her cheeks.

 

XX

 

While spending their time eating ice cream in their favorite ice cream shop, Jessica asked Tiffany a random yet weird question again.

"Tiffy.."

"Yess Jessi?"

"Do you know what I've used this spoon for?"

"Scooping ice cream..?"

"It's not that.."

"Then?"

"Well I've used this precious spoon for..... digging to find the treasure in your heart.."

"..." silence surrounded them in a second before Tiffany bursted out laughing; watching the clueless Jessica in confusion why her cheesy line didn’t work out this time.

"Haha Jess.. maybe next time you should eat the strawberry flavored one like me so you won't be too drunk with vanilla flavor"

"What!? There's no way I will betray vanilla for strawberry flavor"

"Then?"

After thinking for awhile, she cleared and answered her; smiling oh-so-sweet-ly, "It's used for digging someone's heart to find the words I Love You Too after me doing a confession to her.."

"..."

"—and it's useful because she is mine now." After finishing her sentence, she went back to finish her half-melted-already vanilla ice cream, not forgetting to tell the latter "I guess it's you that should start eating the vanilla flavored one since strawberry always makes you dumbfounded Tiff.."

 

"I don't even know when and how her brain got those cheesy yet weird words, but it never fails me to make me blush."

 

 

END