Text Messaging

Treasure

I can't wait until I can roll over at 2am and find your lips instead of a text.




    "Going to do the kissing scene next 。(*^▽^*)ゞ"

    Kiseop's fingers clutch on his phone.
 

    "Don't forget your lips are mine ヽ༼ ಠ益ಠ ༽ノ "

    Eliyah is typing...

    "Just like my heart~ ♥"

    A small, smile curls his lips and stays there while he's typing.
    
    "Get back soon, idiot! 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

    "I will!!! Now I have to go  ( p_q) "

    "Good luck and don't worry it'll come out perfect...or so I hope...? Try not to have to do it a second time!!! ㄱㄱ"

    "ㅋㅋㅋ okay I'll try ( ˘ ³˘)♥♥"

    "ttyl ♥ "

    Kiseop locks his phone and sighs, trying to not think of the upcoming kissing scene.

    That day he goes out with his friends, waiting for a text that would inform him of his boyfriend's doings, but no matter how many times he checks or thinks he's hearing the notification sound he doesn't get a message for the rest of the day.

웃♥웃

    It's 2am when Kiseop's uneasy sleep is being interrupted by a highly annoying sound -or that's how it seems like in his current state- and so he rolls over and grabs his phone from his nightstand, scrutinising his eyes to the blinding screen before lowering the brightness and opening the texting app.

    "Just got done with filming 😓 you're probably already asleep; so, sleep tight and dream of me bc that's what I'll be doing again tonight 😘💘"

    Kiseop smiles lovingly again and holds his phone against his lips, letting sleep take over him again.

웃♥웃


    "What are you doing now?"


    "Getting ready for sleep, I'm so tired! (;*△*;)You?"

    Eliyah is typing...

    "Same (;*△*;) it's been a long day (‘A`)"

    "I miss you idiot ( ≧Д≦) get back soon!"

    "Sooner than you think love ( ๑ ❛ ڡ ❛ ๑ )❤ Now go to sleep! Go go go!"

    "I will geez, don't think I'll let you rule over me! Once you're back you're gonna regret this! (*≧m≦*)"

    "Wooh~ is this a promise? ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆"

    Kiseop rolls his eyes and gets comfortable before replying.

    "Come back and you shall find out "

    "This smile is creeping me out!"

    Kiseop giggles lightly.

    "I love you "

    "Me too ❤"

    Kiseop lets his phone on his nightstand before nuzzling in the covers and sleep isn't late to wash over his tired from practice body, leading him into a deep slumber.

    When he rolls over later in the night; he comes in contact with something sturdy and warm and, in his sleep induced state, he nuzzles against a heaving torso before the fact that he should be alone clicks into his mind and his eyes fly wide open just as he sits up on the bed.

    "Woah! Calm down; it's me." Comes a familiar, dear voice and Kiseop finds himself relaxing instantly, his shoulders falling before he lays back and leans close to his boyfriend. "Surprise~!" Eli exclaims, wrapping his arm around Kiseop's back and holding him tight while he laces his other hand's fingers with the hand Kiseop is resting on his chest.

    "Idiot." Kiseop leans forward and catches Eli's lips in an affectionate peck. "Mmm, yes...I prefer your lips than your texts." he murmurs before getting comfortable on Eli's shoulder and allows to his heavy eyelids to close.

 


Silly little one I wrote the night I found out for how long Eli would be away and this prompt decided to appear in front of me on Tumblr....
AFF doesn't love emojis so I changed them to emoticons ^^ 
Hope you enjoyed ♥