Home

Treasure

      He couldn't stop staring; he couldn't stop the tight feeling in his stomach; he couldn't stop the smile that pulled on his lips and he sure as hell couldn't stop the rest of the environment blacking out just to focus to one bright spot, one person leaning against one of the walls of the practice room, scrolling absent-mindedly through his phone with a deep frown on his perfectly shaped lips.
      The excited voices around him became a blur at the back of his mind when he turned and met his eyes. The pats and the hugs were just slight obstacles in his way to that person but welcome nevertheless.
      He had had missed all this. But more than anything he had missed him. Him that he wanted so badly to hold in his arms. Him that he needed to kiss and smell around him just to feel whole again. Him that he loves.
      When he stood before him he could notice the unusual glassiness of his amazing eyes.
      "Hi."
      His lips felt suddenly dry, like the very first time they met each other, but he was smiling, he was there, reaching his arms out to take him into them, in a hug he had missed so much, in the embrace he needed most of anything. And he didn't even need to think of wrapping his own arms around that slim waist and holding him tightly against his chest, drowning in the feeling of their hearts rattling against each other's. 
      "Welcome back home, Eli." Kiseop mumbled, holding on tight, taking deep breaths of the familiar scent as Eli buried his face against Kiseop's lean neck, mumbling back.
      "I'm home." 
      And, sure as can be, he was home. Where he felt he belonged; heart, mind and soul inside those arms.