I Don't Share

Treasure

"It's poky day!!" A girl exclaims excited, shaking a Poky package in front of Kiseop's face."Let's all play~" she continues, spinning quickly while throwing her hands in the air and going to gather the rest of their small company -2 guys and another girl.

Kiseop's heart flutters when he sees her dragging behind her a tall brunet boy, whispering things it shouldn't and his mind shushing it up before he starts having thoughts that would only let him sulk later, disappointed at himself.

"Okay who goes first?" The other guy, an even taller raven, asks, smile etched on his lips and arms crossed over his chest as he leans on the desk beside Kiseop.

"Let's do rock paper scissors!" The other girl, a petite ball of sunshine, suggests, putting out her hand that's tightened into a fist.

"Oh not that; I always lose at that!" Kiseop whines, unable to hold back a small smile when the brunet chuckles and leans forward to ruffle his hair. 

"Don't worry you won't lose this time."

Kiseop let's out a fake sigh before putting out his fist. The small circle of friends start shaking their heads deciding the pairs and Kiseop is left looking speechless at the final result. Because, somehow, the universe decided to be good to him for once.

"Well, can't help it." Eli, the brunet, shrugs and opens the Poky box taking a chocolate stick from inside and making a step to where Kiseop is still sitting on his chair.

Kiseop is too surprised and speechless to talk and so he simply cracks open his lips when Eli pokes them with the Poky, clossing his eyes and tilting his head upward for the brunet to start chewing on the other end.

But, the next thing he knows, the Poky is being yanked from his lips and replaced by a pair of warm and soft lips that has him jolting back in his place and opening his eyes wide, feeling his face warming up when he stares momentarily at a cheeky smile and two bright dark orbs.

"Poky isn't to be shared." Eli states, biting down on the chocolate and winking before leaning down to whisper in Kiseop's ear. "Neither you." Are his last words before winking and turning to go away. Leaving Kiseop back to hide his burning face into his hands.