HJ-JM

The closed wall...

    hello sorry for late update.this chapter is a little short.
    ^-^



  
        i have been lived for ten years in japan and today is the last day of my life in here.after many years of nagging my parent decide to send me korea for my high school.now am on my way to airport with my friend jungmin.we have been friends since i came to japan when i was nine years old.we meet in scool and because of my bad japanese he help me alt and now i am like fluently speaking.after me and he become in a good term of friendship our faily also meet and they becme businnes partner at  kim corporation which my father is the CEO .my mother also is the CEO the five star hotel in japan and have branch in soule lead by my uncle jae.my grandparent are in seoul but we decded to live by our self and  everythings ready with our new condo.

  i lough at my friend minnie becaus he was sulking and mumling words for himself.he doesn't like the idea to go korea.ask why?, we have a high reputation in our school.we were so popular.specialy with our dacing and singing skill all the student have so many thing to jelous of us.but we have our secret that nobody know.they don't know we are a gay.

     so we act like we like girls and we start dating at the age of  seventeen and ffteen and for almost three years now.and they are korean too.now our girlfriend are crying.i like my girfriend soya.she is the daughter of my father partener and my parent engged me with her.i don't hate her but i don't have feling that lead me to make her mine.the time we date we never had any uall things.i always tell her we have more time to do anythig but not now.she wil get angree whenever i reject her intention for ,but we never fight or separate for a day.specialy now i don't even what to see her face while crying.am not bad peron so that i trated her 
as girl.we are friends after all.


       we arrive at  the airport after finishing everything we need and we took our seat .we talk a lot.
    i was so exited that i start  to just  like a baby on my seat when the we landing at 5pm.
i miss my ry a t.it is not that i dont like japan but it just that i always felt like i don't fit there like i dont belong there.
as take our luggage and exit we found one old man with full black suit and a banner that have our name.we bow and greet him.the car was waiting.the driver took us or new home.since tomorrow is our new first day at school we just plane other day to visit my grandparent.we tod hm we can drive to school and ask him to bring GBS. 

    we unpack our things and took shower .we order takeout and we were glad our parent give us the adrees for order.at 9 we decided its better to sleep and we went to our separate bedrooms.
  i was having a little problem to sleep thinking about what kind of peoe we meet,did we be popular here too? .



          in the morning after taking shower and eating breakfast the driver come.the car was different this time that fit  our style.after tanig him we drove to school.jung min was pleading me to just the driver to take us.well because am crazy when i drive.our licene was take care by my uncle,i dont know how though.
we follo the GBS and i was makig the car flying . i don't even look am new to the place.

     after like 30 minute we saw the gate and a was still crazy while minnie start to lough at the student running. while drivng i saw one boy stand i saw thhe surprise look.after i park the car we lough a little and drop out. so many student was staring at us.we just give a small smile and wallk inside.but before i turn around and my eyes was lading in that  boy again.god,he is so friehthening.he was lokig in my eyes too.i turn back and follow my friend.in the mean time i was forget about the boy untill we wallk to the classroom and saw him seat there but he don't.he don't even look we we introduce ourself.why did i  care any way.the teacher told us to choose the seat and i think my friend already choose the other one.
  i feel my stomach flip thee moment he look up at me and i don't know what there was somethig in his eyes.i walk slowly and i took my seat next to him.i can see that he was't comfortable and he move to the wall.

      after i greet him he just nod for me.i just stare at him sometimes and turn to the teacher.
the first class ended and i start  to talk to him which he just nod again.i see that he is afraid while i drive like that but i don't think that is the ny reasone.before i start ask more my friend come and his friend also come.after some minute they left us there
during lunch break i tease my friend when i saw him  looing for somethig.

  i call hyun jun when he passed by us to ask about my seatmate and he just told me that he don't eat in the cateen and to not disturb him.somehow his word angerd me and i just left them and walk around.i never thoughtmy first day would be like this.i heard the voice and stop at my truck when i look around there i can't see anyone.and i call nobody repy but the soud was stop.when i try to call again the bell rung and i walk back thinking to go back next time and search whover the person was.when i was about to inter i turn to my shoulder and i saw big tree again.i feel stupid for not checking behind.give one last look and inter .