Chapter two

The closed wall...

 "So sweetie how was your first day at school?"currently having thir dinner and talking about how the day went in each area.

 Mrs.heo was hoping te hear if her son already making friend.because she knows it takes a lot of time to him for making or even talking to stranger.

 "It was good.and mom I already make a friend" he can't help but smile when he remember the first awkward moment he spent with hyun jun.he was so funny.sometime he even made some joke and make him laugh.he was happy for his his first day was not like he imaged but full of happines and smile with his newly found friend.

 "Am so happy for you,don't forget to bring him one day okay?" 

 "Hmm okay mom" he reply as he stand and walk to kichen sink to clean his plate and dry with towel and put in the proper place.

 "Am going up,need some help here?" since they arrive late hourse they can't finish unpacking the box and decided to do the next day.

 "No its okay… finish your room"

He went his room after saying 'good night' to his Hi mom.

 The room was still have some boxs.he start to arriange first with his cloth and his school equipments.the last he have one box .he sigh and seat next to the box.

 After removing the plaster he dig inside and take one by one the items.all was his favorite item.one was a huge amount of books and his faevorite camera.

 Picking up the camera and open to chek the pictures.all was almost old pictures.he is surprice he still doesn't delete some of them.

 The camera have so many memory of his last sorrowfull and hell like life's. Scrolling the pic he stoped on one that have his attention.he almost laugh when he remember the time he take the pic with his bestfriend.

 its been a long time but he still remember each of the thing they did.how he was happy and how he like his two best friends.

 He miss them a lot but not the same with the other.they was like a brother,they knows since diaper grow up together,going same school same room.everyday furll of loughing.untill one day everything turn upside down.

 He shrugged when he remember the moment.throw the camera back to the box and pick the book.he arriage each on his bookshel and hide the camera with small box under the shelf.

 After finishing everything it was already 1 am,he took his shower and climb up his small bed.for a moment he stare at the ceiling.his mind was full of his friend.but this time he was thinking about only one.he doesn't know where he is at the moment.after the sudden change and some accident in their life he was dissappear from the country with his family.

 He miss him a lot.kyu joong was there at his bad day.he there to appologies about their other friend who bring everything.

  Without his knowing he was drifting to unconcious.he still have saw everything again in his dream.still his past was hunting him.

 He want to finish he want to become a new persone without fear.he sure will be change if his friend was there with him again.

 


  The next day he wake up with his mother calling him and telling him he was getting late to school.he take small shower and brush his teath with one hand while the other he used for puting his book and excise book on his bag.after finishing all his process he take a toased bread in his mouth and wore his shoes.

 His mom was laughing at him and she hurrrdly run to elevator and he follor her.when he arrive at school he wwas glad that he still have time befor the class start so he went to bathroom and cheking his apperance.

 Making sure he is good enough he start to walk to the classroom.taking his time to relax.he jump with a girly yelp when he felt an arm around his shoulder.

He doesn't turn but slap away the arm and taking a few step to make himself as far as possible from his attacker.

  "Hyung,am sorry did I make you scare?" up on hearing the familiar voice he remove his eye from the floor and look up.only to greet with nervous and eye wide hyun jun.

 He bite his lip and shake his head.

  "I..I don't like..… skinship" says while averting his eyes to anywhere but hyun jun.because felt embarrassed.and he doesn't want to be asked the reason also.and he was glad that his friend doesn't take further quation too.

 "Oh..I don't know..hyung" he suddenly felt the awkwared moment again but this time he felt sad for his friend too.he sure think manybe something happend to make him hate that.because he saw how he was jumping and shaking also.

  "Its okay..and good morning" he was try to change the topic.his friend smile guntly.understanding him.

 "Morning to you too,how was your night hyung?" they start walking to class.

  "Not bad..you?" 

  "Very bad… can't sleep at all"

 "Why?"

  "we have new neghboord arrive yestarday and was making a lot of sound,they was working all night and I can't get enough  sleep"

 "Oww sorry for you"

 "Aishh..forget it"

 They talk somemore even in the class untill the teacher come and start studying.the first class was english and young saeng really like this subject.

 The please next to him was empty so he was comfortable with the silence.

  After first second and the class ended and lunch tine arrive he pick his bag and walk to his locker to put it and pick one of his favorite fiction book.

 He went to the lunch line and while waiting his turn ,he start reading the book.it take only to finish two page when his turn caming.he take his lunch and goes outside.

 After yesterday rejection and explain that he like to be in silence place hyun jun was leting him and was alone.

 Yesterday he found a place behind the lunchroom and little far.the place was a green and have beautifull rose flower in some place amd a big trees that help him to cover the sun with the shallow.

  He plug his earphone for low voice and let to play his favorite ballad song while opening his book with one hand and eating the food with the other.

 After finishing his luche he check his time and still have twenty minute more.closed his book first bending his knees up put his two elbows on his knee.

 Attach his fingers together and let his head back to the tree.he let his eyes linger in the sky.he open his mouth to sing the song and can feel himself tear start to come out from his small eyes and fall to his cheek.

 His voice start to crack and make him stop singing.singing was one of his favorite thing.he and his friend was in at school club since first grade.

 He have a an angeling voice that will goes through everyone souls.he father was his admirer to have such a nice voice and always making him to sing for him.

  Every night and every sunday afternoon at family gathering was his performance time in the house.his tear increased more when his memory become to much.

  His eyes was still in the sky.he can see someone smile and pain in there.he sat there some minute and  weep the tear.when know only five minute left he walk to men's bathroom and wash his face.his eyes are red.

  After he went to his classroom.in thins class he was alone his friend was not joining here.

  He take his seat next to the window and after taking his book and pencils he take a deep breath.elbows on the tabile he turn and lookt at the sky again.

   'miss you dad"