The voice

The closed wall...

   Everythings become fine in youngsaeng life.the new area was helping him a little to reaxing.its been four month now and he and his mom become a happy person.

   Hyun jun start to come his home and they play a lot.his friend now know many things about youngsaeng and was helping him.

  School was good too.well except the huge amount of assigment they got atleast once a week.the two of them studying together.

  And today morning was the same routine.waking up by alarm washing dreesing..all the same thing in the morning was finish in less that 30 minute.

  After drooping by his mom at the school gate youngsaeng left the car quickly and stand to wave and waching his mom untill the car was out of sight. 

  He take a deep breath and turning around to walk but was stoped by a white maybach landaulet flying accros the way.for a moment he was frozen in his spot.some of the student was running to open the way for the car to save their dear life.the driver seems to notice the serounding.te car stope at the parking lot with high speed stlill.

  ''god is he crazy?''
 
''i thought i was die'

''but who is he? even the car is new for  me''  the blabering and cursing was pausing once the car door open and two smilig boys was drop.its clear that those two was new to the school.but you can see they were smart  and rich. one of the tall guy wearing all black with black denim bant with black v-shert and  with black and white boots.he have a handsome face and perfectly cut future.the build up body muscle and his tall hate all overwhelming for the human bieng.his black hair was styled berfectly with one side cover his forehade.
while the other tall  one wearing white t-shirt with grey skinniy jeans and white snicker.his hair was messy styled with brown color.both of them made there way tthe school intrance.but  the the black hair boy stoped and look at his back only to meet the frightening black orbs.he look at for a second and continiue his way.
youngseng was frozen at his spot because of the shock by the car and some flushback was in his mind and  thats why when one of the boy turn and look at him he was still in shock state.for a minte the student began there walk insde(the giirls was fllow the two boys) he came to reality and run to same way.
  ''hyung morning'' here came the baby.he smile and turn to greet back.
''morning hyun jun-ah'' reply still shwing his smile for his friend while openng is locker to put some book.after fiishing hyun ju waiting for him so they make tere way to  the class.once they arrive they took there seat and waiting fr the first  teacher to come.as the bell rung the teacher wasted no time.
  ''morning class,hope you had a good weekend''  Mr.so asked with smiling.sme student complain about the good thing while the other said it was short to take rest from the damn school.the teacher laugh at them and open his mouth to say ssomething that was interupped by the nock.he open the door.

"oh is that you.come in" the wispher was and blabering was heared in the classroom when  the two new boys get in.

"class we have a new studens today.please introduce yourself " said Mr.so.
the two boys exchange look and the black color start first with a small smille and small wave. "hello,kim hyun joong here. nice to meet you''
''hi the y charisma park jungmin here'' he give a wink and smile that make the girls drool.
''okay we have empty  table next to hyun jun-shii and young saeng-shii,take your seat'' Mr.so said with that still creepy smile.the two boys smirk at each ther .
oblivious to the new comer's youngsaeng was jumping in surprise when the teacher say his and his friend name.he saw the black hair boy(he don't hear when they itroduce themself) come to his direction.he understand the situation that the boy was going to seat next to him he take a small closer to the wall which is unbeivable because he was already like glued to the wall.the boy smile when he saw the other boy(yungsaeng) was try to be far from the chair or his place.he tsk and took his seat still keep his eyes on his seatmate.
''Hi am hyun joong,you are yougsng-shii right?'' hyun joong asked.yougsaeng just nod and averting hs eyes to the backboard or the teacher whatever just not his seatmate.
hyun joong keephis smile and turn his attention to the teacher who already start the first topic.but he turn again and look the boy.he was fidgeted on his seat.he frowend and rise an eyebrow.without any glace from the boy he turn back to the front again.


the first class was finish and youngsang sign a relief.but that was not like he think because out of six class they were together in all.as the last period caming ,out the corner of his eyes he saw hyun joong was looking at him as if waiting for something to be said.while tucking his item in the bag hyun joong was determind to talk the guy again.he rememer the frightenig look at the school gate and he is sure that the look in the boys eyes was not only because of hs speeding car.because the other was not like him.
''hey,young saeng can i ask you something?'' the boy doesn't even give him a glace but just nod his head.he tought hyun joong was gig to ask about something in school.
''out side......''
''hey baby whart are you waiting for? lets go''his quation was cut by jungmin who was standig next to him with both hand tucked on hs bocket.

''yah!! don't baby me.it's.....''
''oh young saeng-shii rght? hello.is this baby diturb you ? don't worry i will punish him okay''
''aishh yah!! am the hyung here stop it'' young saeng was cursing his chance that he have to spemd his year with the crazy seatmate and his crazy friend.
''hyung,lets go''
'oh there my savior'  hyun jun was now infront of the desk looking at hiis friend and the other two new boys.

"hey..what about us? '' jungmin pointed at himself and his friend while hs eyes was looking at hyun jun aka his seatmate
''do i look like i care?'' hyun jun reply for him gving him his best glare.
"come on we are seat together.plus we are new here,can't you show us around? maybe later" he give his pouty face which make hyun joong to laugh.
"HYUNG,what are you doing? lets go'' hyun jun was beyond angry .
'looks like he creep him for the hole class'  young saeng got up from his seat and taking his leave with his friend unaware for the two eyes thet was following his movment.


  '' you okay baby?'' junginn aked whe he notice his freind that was silent for a whe since the first class ended  or sinc the two boys leave themthey were now at the cateen with many girls sendng a fly kiss and some giftes.
  ''stop calling me baby and am sure i'll be okay '' his eyes was glued at his tray full of food.
''tsk ..don't act af if you don't like it''  he look up fro his food and look around the area as if the searchng something or someone.

''what are you looking at" his friend ask with the look of suspicious .
''hmm am just looki....what'' the suspicious look on his friend change to wide grin.
''were you searching for something or should i say someone'' he let the spoon from his hand and make the word someone to make a direction ot one thing.
jungmin frownd at his friend and follow his hand.the moment his eye land on the object or the person he choked the food in his mouth and turn to the more wide grin of his friend.
''wh..what does that mean'' he wip the tear by the tissue and attempted to hit the friend on his arm which is slap away by the boy before even touch him.
''well well...what i mean is..oh hyun jun-shii'' hyun jun was affortunatiy passed by them and stoped when he heared his name.he turn to check the person and give a stern look when he only saw them.
''yes hyun joong-shii''
''finish your lunch already? '' hyun joong was aware of the fact that the boy don't have interest in them.but he keep his 'cool' face .
''not yet'' hyun jun turn to walk again but was stoped by the quation again.

''where is you'r friend then? i don't see him'' sure he was searching for the boy too like his friend.
''he is not here"

''oh you mean he don't eat lunch ?..can you tell me where he is ''
''why do i have to tell you that about where my friend is?''
''i want to talk to him"
'' about what?''
''so stuborn ,he say he want to tak to him not you'' jungmin talk for the first time since hyun jun caming and they was forget his precence.
hyun jun egnor him and keep his eyes with hyun joong.for a moment hyun joong was waiting for egnorance too.

''he doesn't eat lunch here''
''what? what do you mean?''
"hyun joong -shii please keep you'r 'cool' for yourself and don't desturb my friend''
''i don't understand what you  mean.but i don't tink i need your advice for tal me what i have to do'' with that he stand and leave the canteen after throwig his try to the trash can.
 ''well ...don't mind to join me'' jungmin said when he saw his friend leave and hyun jun was still in the same spot.hyun jun torn his eye from the exit to jungmin.
''i had ruther die''with that hyun jun leave.
''tsk you'r lost'' jung min was left a lone now.
''annyong oppa'' or not


hyun joong was walking around the school and the arrive at one siilent pleace with green around and some roses.he continiue wallking and was thinking the peacefull moment at only  this pleace in the school.on his way to the crouded roses and big tree in attempet to seat he pause his walk.there was the voice there.he turn hs head in all directin but he can't see anything.the voice was near.he follow the voice.he know that voice very well.the voice that hunting every night.the voice he determind to find everytime.

     eotteon marul halji eotteoke malhaji~
    amuri saengageul haebwado~
    teong bin i noteupaedeuchereom~
    haru jongi anja saenggakhaebwado saenggangnaneun geon~ 
    neo~owwww~owwww

    neo malgon gue nugudo nan baby amudo pillyo eobseo~
    no~owwwww~owwwwww
    nae meorissogen ontong new baby~
    all i need is,all i need is you

the voice was stop when he is near to the big tree.again he turn everywhere but still can't see it . ''hello anybody here" he asked in desperate.but the moment his voice came out of his mouth and was try to call again the school bell rung and he run back to inside with a big sigh ad one last glace at the tree. 'stupid me ,why don't i check that first'  after makking  promise to check the tree again he turn his head.but the figure on the tree was peek his head and was looking at him.and he know who was the boy.


 




 third chapter finish.hope you enjoy ^_^ 
  1923 words.
 the song is G-soul you.