Partner

The closed wall...

 Hello everyone.sorry for not update for the past weeks. i have got a broblem with my laptob.here for now.
love you all ^_^
   I'll update the next chapter tomorrowtomorrow.



youngb saeng was still not able to look at his seatmate.it has been a week since hyunjnoong come to the school.hyunnjoong always greet him in the morning and say bye when the schnool day finish.today also not different when the morning come and hyunyunoong walk to his seat with a smile.
 

   ''morning''

  his smile  was unseen by young saeng becaouse his head down on the table.

''hmm''

  he answer with hum and open his text book as the teacher come in the class.

''good morning everyone,before we start there is an assigment you need to work.you have to work in pair and i already make that.and you have to finish within two weeks.now am going to call each of you with your pair.''

  the teacher start to call each of the student with their pair.junnie was sulking and give daze glare for his partner which happen to be jungmin and return back the glare.

  ''hyung joong-shii ..you are partner with young saeng-shii..okay that all''

 the teacher start to give the assignment paper for all while young saeng and hyun joong was awkwardly glasing at each other.hyun joong was glad as the younger spare him a look even its for a second.he doesn't know what he felt about the boy,but one thing for sure is he want to be close and he is ready to do anything for that.when the paper land on the table on his seat he (hJ) pick it and show to young saeng who was also look on the paper.hyun' groan as he saw the quation and give for his partner.young saeng frown at the older and think whats the problem with hyun' but hyun' just point at the paper and sigh.

  ''one of the subject i hate so much'' hyun' said and young saeng smile at this but his face was turn on back that hyun' can't catch the smile.the subject is english that so difficalt for him and make him hate it at all.
 
as the lesson start they all turn their attention to the teacher.but now hyun' is thinking how he can use this chance to be close with the boy.for sure he know it can't be easy as he saw the boy doesn't even say a word for him in a week but he was willing to try.

 after the class ended the student run out with their pair and hyun' want to ask how or where they could make the project,so he turn to young saeng who was tucking his book in the bag and was ready to leave.

''young saeng,when are we start working?'' young saeng just sighn and stad

'' i'll work on myself '' even if he was happy for hearing his voice he can't help the saddend he felt by the boy answer.

'' but the teacher say we need to work together''  saengie look at him for a second and walk to the door.

'' i thought you hate it '' when he was on the door when hyun' follow him and grab him by his wrist.at the moemnt he stop on his truck and his body start to shake. 

hyun' notice it but he don't release him,but he put his other hand on young saeng cheek and the boy start to cry with a small whimper come from his trembling lips.his leg give up and was falling if not the arm that land on his waist.but he was kneelt and he began straggle to be free from the body that cover almost his front.

out of shock hyun' want to hug him for relaxing but as he throw his arm someone come to the room.

''WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU BASTARD?!!"' hyun jun come running and shove him from his hyung which in return run to the corner and hug his knee to his chest.jung min who come with hyun jun just stare at the boy and at his friend. 

hyun jun knelt at young saeng front '' hyung..hyung..relax..it's okay '' he said the word slowly and hyun' was still in his shock state,he saw as hyun jun hesistant to do something like hug or touch his hyung but he doesn't do anything and just repeat the word and hyun' doen't understand what the problem is.
 

''hyung can you walk?..let's get you out of here okay'' he stood up and grab young saeng bag from the floor and wait his to stand also.hyun' was getting angred by hyun jun stupid comfortation, so he walk to young saeng again in attempt to pick him.

'' don't dare to touch him!!'' hyun jun greeting his teeth when he look at hyun' try to get close with his hyung.

''what is you'r problem? he is crying,he don't even seems he can walk,is it wrong to help comfort or help him?'' and again walk to the boy by the time near to bet unconticous.

''i said don't get near him'' but hyun' being stubborn don't let the word get him and throw his arm at the younger sholder.

''what is going on here?'' the teacher come.nobody answer him so he just look at each of them and he gasp as his eye land on the boy on the corner and he turn to hyun' arm that was on saengie shoulder and he understand what the problem is.

  '' hyun joong-shii,my office now'' he said and walk out of the room.hyun' look on the teacher back and turn to saengie again.he want to ask him and be with him now but he can't help it and stand from his place. he spare a look at the boy and leave the room after taking his bag.

 it doesn't take a second when the boy eye closed and his body fell.he knock out.

 



 
sorry this is short.