f i v e

Make Them Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are we going to do now?" Seungwan asked Joohyun in the saddest tone she had ever made. "I don't know. Guess we expected too much that there was a chance for them to love us back." Joohyun replied with a chuckle, a sad one.

 

"You're right. We're hopeless romantics." Seungwan replied. "We planned to make them jealous, instead, we're the ones who's jealous." Joohyun said.

 

"I feel you. Seeing them so sweet right now makes me wanna cry." Joohyun looked at Seungwan and held the girl's hand. "Yah, are you giving up already?" Seungwan looked up to Joohyun and replied,"I don't want to but I'm tired. Tired of everything. Just seeing her happy is what's important for me. Why? Are you?"

 

"Of course not. I would do anything to get her. I really love her."

 

The two stared at Sooyoung and Seulgi who was all lovey dovey with envious eyes.

 

"Ah! My phone's busted. Can I borrow yours?" Sooyoung said to Seulgi. Seulgi didn't reply and just handed her phone to Sooyoung. "Uwa! What's this? Your locksreen and wallpaper is Seungwan -unnie! Your gallery is full of Seungwan-unnie's face too! Wow unnie—" Seulgi cut her off.

 

"Yah! Can you please lower your voice? She might hear you! And why, isn't your phone the same?"

 

"Okay, okay. Stop. Mine's the same too, happy?"

 

"What's happening here?" Yeri asked suddenly appearing out of nowhere. Seulgi immediately snatched her phone from Sooyoung and locked it so Yeri won't see it.

 

"Nothing!" They both replied in a tensed tone.

 

"You two are so sweet! My ship is sailing~" Sooyoung and Seulgi just looked at Yeri weirdly. They didn't understand what Yeri was saying. Ship is sailing? Hmm?

 

"By the way unnies, one of the staffs said to me that we're gonna change our hair colors again because we're gonna prepare for a new comeback again." Yeri shared to the two while the two just nodded.

 

"I'm gonna sleep for a while, bye! Enjoy chatting unnies!" Yeri said and made her way to the bedroom.

 

"By the way unnie, what did Joohyun-unnie tell you yesterday?" Sooyoung asked Seulgi.

 

"Oh that! It was nothing important really, I didn't understood everything she said." Seulgi explained. "Why? What did she say?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"She said something like, Seulgi-ah when you're holding her hands please be careful. Because you're holding my world in your hands. Something like that." Seulgi said as Sooyoung thought deeply on what Joohyun meant.

 

"That's deep." Sooyoung replied as she can't think of anything.

 

"It is right? Even I can't figure it out." Seulgi stated and Sooyoung just laughed at her and replied,"Of course you can't!"

 

"And why is that?"

 

"You're a dumb bear!" Sooyoung replied as she continued to laugh while Seulgi just pouted.

 

"Since when did they get so sweet?" Seungwan asked while staring at the two with jealousy. Same goes for Joohyun who didn't reply, afraid that harsh words might escape .

 

"Yeri, Seulgi, Sooyoung! Gather around now, please!" Joohyun shouted, and by hearing Joohyun's voice with a serious tone, they all gathered around. Yeri was a bit disappointed, her sleep was disturbed.

 

"I'm sorry to disturb you guys but manager-oppa told me earlier that we have no schedule for today so I was thinking that we could hangout for today. How does that sound?" Seungwan who was beside her immediately agreed, she thought maybe it could her feel better for a bit.

 

The others also agreed to Joohyun thinking that it could relieve their stress.

 

 

xxxxx

 

 

"So.. which ride do you guys want to try first?" Joohyun asked the four. "Roller Coaster!" Yeri replied and dragged the them to the ride. Joohyun wasn't really a fan of roller coasters, and so was the other three. But the maknae already paid 5 tickets for them so there's no turning back now.

 

Yeri took the front seat excitedly while the others followed her.

 

"I'll arrange the seat plan!" Yeri stated.

 

"Joy-unnie you sit here." Yeri said pointing the vacant seat behind her, Sooyoung then made her way to the seat. "Seulgi-unnie, you seat behind Joy-unnie's seat." Seulgi then sat at the mentioned seat.

 

Seungwan was sweating and was trembling. She was nervous as hell, what if she'll be seated next to Seulgi? Why were they taking orders from the maknae anyway? She just shoved off the thought and tried to calm.

 

"Ah wait! Soooyoung-unnie stand up." Sooyoung groaned and got up from her seat. "Now Joohyun-unnie, you seat here." Yeri said as she pointed Joy's previous seat. "Now Joy-unnie,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter