t w o

Make Them Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sooyoung, please stop crying." Seulgi said and hugged her. "Unnie, t-the movie. It was s-so touching that I cried." Seulgi sighed. "Stop lying, I was holding back my tears also you know?" The poor girl just cried and cried, she was too hurt. She didn't expect a sudden confession! She likes Wendy-unnie, she said it herself.

 

She has no chance now.

 

"Unnie! Why did you cry? Are you okay?" Yeri asked worried. "She was just taken back by the movie Yeri, don't worry. Sleep now." Seulgi answered for her, she knew Joy didn't have the strength or the mood to reply.

 

"Joy!" Seulgi's heartbeat started to beat fast as she heard Seungwan's voice coming in. "Seulgi-ah. Is she okay?" Wendy's eyes were locked on to crying Sooyoung. Wendy being known as Red Velvet's eomma, it was normal for her to worry so much like that. But Seulgi seemed to forgot that. How about me Seungwan? Aren't you gonna ask if I'm okay?! Seulgi said to Wendy in her mind.

 

"Yah unnie,  Seulgi-unnie said Joy-unnie just got carried away by the movie that's why she cried." Yeri explained to them. "I'm okay Seulgi-unnie, Wendy-unnie. Thanks, I'm going to the bathroom to brush my teeth." She stood up while wiping her tears. But as soon as she finished crying, she wanted to cry again. Irene-unnie didn't come to check if I'm okay, I feel hurt! She thought to herself.

 

Sooyoung wasn't at her right mind to notice Irene calling her, she was too hurt. "Sooyoung! Sooyoung-ah! Yah Sooyoung-ah! Park Sooyoung! Joy!" Irene moved closer to Joy and faced Joy to her. Joy was shocked and could only reply. "I-irene-unnie?" She did everything she could to hold back her tears.

 

Then the unexpected happened. Bae Joohyun was now hugging Park Sooyoung, tight. "U-unnie?" 

 

"I was just worried about you." Hearing those words made Sooyoung blush, she broke the hug and excused herself. She was now brushing her teeth in front of the mirror. "Why did Joohyun-unnie hug me? Does she like  me too?" She said to herself. "Ugh! Stop dreaming Park Sooyoung! She and Seungwan-unnie are dating!"

 

Everyone was now lying on their beds, they share the same room but they own individual beds. Yeri was at the very left next to her was Seulgi then Wendy, Irene and lastly Joy. Joy was staring at the ceiling like there was something interesting about i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter