o n e

Make Them Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The 5 girls were inside their van, peacefully waiting for them to arrive at their dorm. But you could not tell it was peaceful if you knew what was going on in Sooyoung's mind. She was at the back seat. At her left side is maknae Kim Yerim looking on what's outside the window with earphones on while humming. While at her right side is Kang Seulgi who was obviously bored while playing with her fingers. She was in the middle, crossed arms while eying the two girls in front of the three of them who was laughing at some kind of a picture the two were viewing on their phone.

 

At the middle seat was their leader Bae Joohyun and at her right side was Son Seungwan. The two of them were giggling making Sooyoung jealous, she wanted Joohyun to be hers and hers only. "Jealous?" Sooyoung almost jumped because of the sudden whispering of Seulgi into her ear. She let out a deep sigh before replying "Super." She stared at the two with watery eyes. Among all the members, Seulgi was the only one who knew Sooyoung's feelings. "Sooyoung -ah! Don't cry, pabo!" Seulgi said. "Don't be silly. I know you're jealous too." Sooyoung whispered back. "Okay, you win." Yep, Seulgi liked Wendy. 

 

"Joy-unnie, Seulgi-unnie, don't you think Irene and Wendy-unnie seems so sweet?" Both of them wanted to shout words because of the given question but of course they won't do that in front of their cute maknae. The three stared for a second at the two girls in front of them. "Yep, you're right Yeri-ah." The jealous girls answered back in union.

 

Sooyoung was just hoping that they would arrive now at the dorm because she can't take it anymore.

 

 

xxxxx

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter