t h r e e

Make Them Jealous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung happily made her way to the bathroom to wash her face. When she was done washing her face she somehow felt that there was something wrong. She stared at the mirror while thinking for the reason.

 

"OH MY GOD!" She exclaimed.

 

Did I just back-hug Joohyun-unnie in my bed earlier?! She was really going crazy, she probably wasn't aware of her actions because she was half awake that time.

 

She heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom and then heard knocks. "Sooyoung-ah, are you okay?" Voice came from Seungwan behind the door.

 

"H-huh? I mean yes Seungwan-unnie I'm okay, there was just a cockroach that passed by but don't worry its okay now."

 

"Okay. We thought something happened, I'm going now."

 

Sooyoung took hours to calm herself (but it was just 5 minustes) before going out from the bathroom and went to the dining room.

 

"Come unnie! We left food for you." Yeri said.

 

"Well, thank you." Sooyoung replied.

 

"What took you so long?" Seulgi asked her. "There was a cockroach so I screamed, I'm sorry I worried you." She replied and started to eat the food. "Veggies again? I miss chicken." Sooyoung said and pouted.

 

Calm your self Baechu. Joohyun thought to herself.

 

She couldn't stand watching SOOYOUNG POUTING HER LIPS so she had to do something to divert her attention and that was to make a sweet move to Seungwan to make her Sooyoung jealous.

 

"Ah, Sooyo- I mean Seungwanie~We don't have schedules for the day. Why don't we go out?" Seungwan wasn't stupid to realize what Joohyun was trying to do so she replied. "Sounds good to me, is it okay guys?" Seungwan asked hoping for a reaction from Seulgi.

 

But instead she received a thumbs up from Seulgi and a smile.

 

Their going out on a date, huh? Good thing I can hold myself back.

 

Seulgi faced Sooyoung and hoping Sooyoung would not tear up again and be obvious again but before Sooyoung could reply Yeri replied first. "You two are going out on a date? I was planning something for us to do but since—"Joohyun cut her off.

 

"No, no, its okay Yeri. We can do what you planned instead."

 

"I agree." Seungwan added.

 

Because of that Yeri showed of a very wide smile and squealed in excitement.

 

Thank you, Kim Yerim. Seulgi and Sooyoung thought.

 

 

xxxxx

 

 

"Let's watch Romance!" Seulgi suggested.

 

"Romance is boring Seulgi-unnie! Let's watch action!" Sooyoung demanded.

 

"Action is cheap, Sooyoung, Yeri put this cd. Its drama, one that can make us cry." Seungwan said.

 

"Miracles in Cell No.7?" Sooyoung and Seulgi groaned. "We've watched that a million times already!" Yeri nodded, agreeing on what Sooyoung just said.

 

"Okay fine." Seungwan sighed in defeat.

 

"Let's watch this! Twilight! Vampires are the best!" Yeri exclaimed. But then, the three demanded.

 

"Stop it guys! Let's just watch this one." Joohyun then put the dvd on to the player then the movie started. She sat beside Yeri, next to Yeri was Seungwan then in front of them was giggling Sooyoung a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter