Strangers

Where Comes the Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1

Looking through the window of his car, he sighed for the million times. He can't believe that at the age of 28 he will be 'grounded' by his own father. Just because he decided to fire those bastards who are lazing around while waiting for their huge salaries. He will not let that happen. Was it cruel for him to do it? Yes, but is it necessary? definitely.

Now he is being banished into the province to 'repent' for his sins. "Whatever."  he dismissed all the bad thoughts and focused  on the road. he still have a few hours to go until he reach his destination.

The road to the country side is nice and is surrounded by trees and vast fields on  both sides. It will not be bad to stay here for a while away from pollution. And after that, he will be back and remove all the bad seeds in the company. He smirk while he leisurely continue driving. There is not much cars on the road. In fact, from the moment he turned to the road which leads to the village his uncle  is serving, he have not seen a single vehicle, much less a human being. And that was like, 30 minutes ago.

Just when he was convinced that he is the only human in this part of the country, he finally saw a sign of a human being. A few meters away from his car, there is a man, judging from his built and outfit, waving both of  his hands into his direction. The young business man slowed down is car to properly observe the stranger.
From the looks of it, the stranger has been walking foe quite a while already. The man, he finally confirmed of the gender of the stranger, is wearing a white shorts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter