Random

Where Comes the Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Every story has it's beggining..

Ours starts when you looked at me and smiled.

 

Nichkhun's POV

 

I am so tired. I had no idea that taking care of a bunch of kids will be this hard. Those little people are like vampires. They won’t stop until they all of your energy and consume theirs’. Why did I even got into that situation anyways? Oh yeah, I took pity (somehow) to that big kid Wooyoung. If only I knew it would be so tiring I wouldn’t even into his business. What’s got into me anyways? I normally don’t care about other people’s business, as long as they don’t get into my way. Haist. Whatever! What’s done is done. The kids, including the big one, are finally done playing and are all inside resting. Now it’s my turn to rest and enjoy the late afternoon wind…God I’m so tired.

End of POV

“There you are! I’ve been looking all over for you.” Nichkhun who is currently sitting under a huge tree with his back resting on its trunk, did not even bother to open his eyes because he knows exactly who the intruder is. Who else would dare the interup his quiet time yet again other than Wooyoung.

“what do you want?” the older of the two asked lazily.

Wooyoung sat beside the older boy without asking for permission,he almost anticipated the older to throw a fit, he smiled when the older guy did nothing to shoo him.

“I brought you strawberry milk. Its your share. The kids are having their snack and I thought you would be thirsty too.” said the younger boy, feeling shy all of the sudden. Not sure if he did the right thing when the older guy made no move to accept the said beverage. After a few minutes Nuchkhun sighed and accepted he milk without saying thank you but that didn’t bother Wooyoung a little bit. Instead it made him smile even wider.

“Thank you for helping me out earlier. I wasn’t sure I will be able to take care of all the children if you are not there.” Wooyoung said. Not minding the silence of his reluctant companion

“Why did you do it anyways? It wasn’t your job” Nichkhun finally asked what is on his mind. Wooyoung stared at the older guy sligtly surprise that he even talked to him. He wounld just normally ignore his existance. He smiled when he realized that the other is still waiting for an answer.

“The kids wanted to play and the nuns are busy inside so i offered to watch them instead. It was the reason why I’m here anyways. To help out any way that I can. It might just be li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter