Bored

Where Comes the Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here's a short one..Happy New year! ^___^v

 

 

 

It's been two days since Nichkhun went to the province, into his uncle's orphanage to be exact, but for the young business man I seems like two weeks or even months.

 

In his mind, he was wasting his precious time in this isolated place when he should be in Seoul running a company.

 

By the end of Nichkhun's first night in the orphanage, he was bored to death.

He wish he brought some of his paper works with him that he needed to study since sleep was obviously out of the question during his first night but unfortunately, his father forbade him to do so.

His old man made a strict order to Nichkhun's secretary and to the other employees not to give him any paper works.

He was even went thru inspection like a common thief before he was able to leave the company the day he was suspended or grounded like his brother .

His laptop was also confiscated much to his displeasure.

He thought that he could continue working on some of his pending projects there, but obviously, his father knows his sons well, too well in fact.

 

He was so relieved that they let him keep his smart phone, at least he have something to communicate to the outside world.

 

That's what he thought, until he arrived at the orphanage.

 

No cell phone signal.

No internet.

 

It took him a lot of will power to not get back to his car are drive back to civilization.

 

With no work to do, no television (not that he is fond of watching TV anyways) nor club to go to, he has practically nothing to do.

 

He wanted to drink away his sorrow but there was nothing to drink but water, milk and occasionally juice.

 

Nichkhun can't believe that some people can survive in this kind of place. That's what he thought anyways. But while he was bored to death, it is not the case for his other companion.

 

Yeah, that talkative kid he had given a ride the other day surprisingly went to the same place a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter