Prologue

Where Comes the Spring
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is too much. What were you thinking? You fired five of our employees in just a week? Are you insane?" The old man shouted at his son. He was standing at the back of his table on a luxurious office that looks closer to a hotel suit than a  place for business.

"They are incompetent and don't do their job right. I did the company a favor by firing them. We are just wasting the company's money by paying them their salaries." The younger man nonchalantly answered his father. unlike the older man who can't seem to make himself calm, the younger act like nothing he did was wrong. He calmly sits on one of the single couches in the office.

"Even so, firing them specially at this time of the year is careless and downright insane!" The older man burst out again.

"We are in the middle of a project and you just fired five of or men!" He shouted.

"As I said, they are not doing any good. I will find people who will get the job done." The younger still insisted.

The older man sigh in defeat. He sat on his chair and stared at his oldest son.

"Your luck of remorse  is disturbing." He said. The younger acted like he didn't hear his father.

With a deep sigh the older made a decision.

"I am suspending you from your position." That earned the younger's attention.

"You will join your uncle Minjae in the province and you will stay there until I said so." The older man said.

"But father, as you said, we are in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter