Chapter Four: That Smile...(Flashback)

Silently Unexpected

That smile...

I can still capture that smile...

In my mind...

"Hey! Guy with a camera!" A voice from afar stopped me from walking.

"Huh?" Then I looked back. Wait. I know that voice.

"Heeeeey!!! Cute guy with shades and camera!!!." Ms. Miyima??!!

"Hey!" I shouted. She will not notice me cause I'm wearing shades. Hehehe.

"Yes. Can you do me a favor? I want you to.... wait." She said as she looked closely to me. Uh oh...

"You look familiar. Hmmmm..." " Uhmm...miss what's with the favor?" I said nervously as she is still checking my apperance to her like a detective trying to know if you're lying or not.....eesshhh.

"Hmmm.....Just Kidding!!! Hahahaha....Gooomeenasaaaiii Cute Guy!!!" She winked at me. Ughh Miss with her flirting moves.

"Daijobu...It's okay...and the favor?" I asked as I sigh a relief in my head saying "That was close.".

"Oh yeah!!! Can you take a picture of me?" She gave me her digital camera and made a smirk.

That smirk agaaaaaiiiiinnn....

"Uhhh sure miss." Fake smile on.

"Arigatooooo!!!...Thank youuuu!!!. Hey guys!!! Let's take a group picture!!!" She shouted and her friends. 

As her friends look back and ran towrds her, I felt like I'm a photographer who is invited for their beach party. Sigh what a crowd. 20 friends including Ms. Miyima. How I wish Miss will pay me for this. Hehehe...

"Okay!!! We're all set!!!" Miss shouted and signaled me.

"Okay...3...2...1...Say "Cheese!"." I said as I looked at the screen of the cam and adjust the zoom.

"Cheese!!!" They said with nice smile and wacky pose.

"Done!" I said. They all cheered and say thanks to me. I smiled at them as they ran to their cottage. 

While Miss went towards me and I gave her camera. 

"Thank you, cute guy! See you in the opening class!!! Jaa!!" She said as she sprint as fast towards her friends.

"Jaa!!" Wait...she knew?...How?

I was confused yet glad yet...okay..I'm happy to see people like that. Taking pictures with big smiles and happy faces. I can't help it but also smile back. 5 shots to go and my whole day being alone will be over.

5pm is the best time to take sunset pics. I adjusted my camera again and change its mode into Sunset mode. As I set it into continuous shots, I looked a bit at the sunset and startled a bit. It is really a nice view and seeing orange and yellow lits towards my eyes makes me calm like there is a light feeling inside of me. Well, it's an awesome day.

I found a great spot which is on the beach walk. Few people are there cause' some of them are already packed up and ready to go home. I stand near a bench which is 10 meters far from the side fences facing the sunset and set my right angle like a photographer type of position. I take look at the eyepiece, slowly adjust the zoom and press the shot button and slowly...already press it and wait...

A girl pass by the view of the sunset, I startled as I saw her holding her summer hat, looked at the sunset as she smiled, slowly tucked her hair on her right ear and looked at the camera wearing her calm smile in her face. As I lift my head just to see her pass by, there's a slow mo feeling like time became slow. 

As reality spanked me, I hurriedly ran towards the spot where she pass by and saw her walking away slowly.

Looked down and saw the taken pics in my camera.

Looked straight as she walks away.

Heard my heartbeat beats louder.

My brain reacted that I need to chase her.

But it's too late.

I can't reach her.

The only thing...

That left which I remember...

The last 5 shots...

Was her smile in the pictures...