Chapter Three: Maybe...Just

Silently Unexpected

Maybe...

Just "Maybe"...

Ughhh...

"Hey! Hirou!"Someone snapped me out.

"HIROU!!!." Rino said as he moves his hand up and down infront of my face.

Woke up in some flashback and found myself wearing a startled yet confused face like my brain just gave me flashback...Oh yeah... It's a flashback...Ugh.

"I'm okay!..Okay." "Hurry up Shirou and wake up man. We have a homeroom class after 5 minutes." He said as he went inside the classroom and sat down on a seat which is infront of me. Good thing I sat near the window where there is more time to imagine stuffs and look at things which can refresh my mind.

"Where's the girl?" I asked as I went inside and sat down on my seat.

"She's there. Infront of the teacher's table. And by the way the startled moment was ended because Mr. Nakamura came. You know how strict he is." He said as he scanned his bag to find his binder.

"Well, I guess." Essh..Good thing that was over. "At least it lasts for just 2 mins of staring and startled at her".

"Yeah. Like some type of fog or gas appeared called "Startling Gas"." He said and laughed.

"There you are again with your brainiac joke." I said as wear a poker face on him.

"Hahaha!!! At least you get it. Hahaha!!!." He said as he sit straight on his seat.

The bell rang and our homeroom teacher went inside. Let's just say that I didn't listen well during homeroom class because it's just a recap of some guidlines in the school guidebook, knowing some new teachers, listing schedules and activities, introducing each one of us in.... Wait...

"Okay guys. It's time to introduce each one of you infront of the class!" Ms. Miyima said with a smirk.

Ms. Miyami is one of the coolest yet awesome teacher in class. In short, P.E teacher....Yeaah...

"Okay now guys! Let's start from the backliners!"

Oh ...No!!!

"Hirou!!! Long time no see!!!" Ms. Miyima said with a "Yo!" face.

"Hey Miss! Okay..." I said as I slowly walk towards the teacher's table. I felt confident cause of course I know some of my classmates in the classroom yet nervous cause I knew that new girl student know me...or not.

"My name is Hirou Miyagami." I paused for a while.

"And your hobbies?" Ms. Miyima said as she smirked at me.

"My hobby is photography." As I said it, the new girl lift up his head like she's suprised or remembered something about it. I startled a bit as I saw her with her curious face and slightly looked at me for a bit.

"Oh!! I see!!! So you're the one who's..." "And I'm practicing playing guitar." I said as I interrupted Ms. Miyima.

Oh yeah she's also there that summer day. Anyway...

"Hahaha Okaay Thank you, Hirou." With a wink on Ms. Miyima's, I thought to myself that I can read her mind saying "So it was you!" 

"No probz." I said and went back to my seat.

"Hey Hirou, what's with Miss..." "I'll talk about it next time." I stopped Rino and stared at the new girl in a long distance.

As each of my classmates intorduce themselves and until it's the new girl's time to introduce, I felt like I'm excited to know her yet nervous yet expecting something yet...uggh...

"My name is Haruka Yamoto. My hobbies are singing and..." She stopped.

"Ohhhh!!! You're a singer!!!" Ms Miyima said.

"Yes. A bit. and uhmm I am also planning to have guitar lessons." She smiled.

I looked at her and wait... She smiled AT ME??!!

"Then maybe Hirou can teach you right Hirou?" Ms. Miyima said as she wear that smirk again.

"Uhhh yeah..sure...maybe." I fake a smile and saw Haruka wearing a shy smile at me..AT ME??!!

"Thank you, Haruka" "You're welcome, miss." Haruka then went back to her seat.

"Sooo... I'm planning to change the seating arrangement next meeting so prepare yourselves!!! Jaa!!!" Ms. Miyima said as she ballet herself exiting the classroom. Good timing that the school bell ring.

No way...Seating arrangement?.... Did she mean that?...Ughh!!!

"Bro! The schedule is half day so let's hangout a bit later?" Rino said as he brought his wallet.

"I think I'll pass for a bit." I said with a disappointment and a sigh.

"That's okay bro! The mood of the first day of school. I gotta go. Sena maybe is waiting for me. Jaa." He said as he hurriedly went outside the classroom.

Good for him. He has found a perfect girl for her. Ooof.

I sighed and scanned my bag for my snack.

"Uhm Hirou right?"

A voice stopped me and I looked at that person. Wait...

"Uhhmm yeah..it's me." I said as I smiled at her. Yup. It's Haruka.

"Nice to meet you. If you don't mind uhhmm can I uhmm.." She said shyly.

"Sure I can teach you how to play the guitar. Just tell my you schedule." I smiled at her.

"Thank you!" She said as she wear that bright smile on her face.

"Sure." I smiled back and she went to her seat scanning her bag.

Damn. I'm a jerk. But then...

 

Maybe...

She remembered...

Just a bit "Maybe".