Chapter One: It All Started...

Silently Unexpected

It all started...

Back since the first day...

Of entering highschool life.

 

Let's just say I'm pretty nervous actually in that day.

Walking down the hallways, hearing chit chats from other classrooms, laughing guys and girls.

It's natural actually.

But being alone, walking towards your assigned classroom passing by all these stuffs makes me feel like...

Please Monday be good to me.

I forgot to introduce myself.

I'm Hirou Miyagami. Male. A bit nerd...maybe. I'm always wearing glasses. Actually I'm not that cool, but when I'm with my friends I act cool. Bit smart. Bit funny...okay. This is just my mini info.

Anyways, it is a survival mode towards the hallways.

"Hey bro have you seen this girl a while ago?" "Nope. Wait how did you know her Facebook account?"

Now that I'm hearing chit chats all the way...

"Girl, you know her?" "Not that much but I heard some of those boys talking about her."

There goes jealousy...

"Hirou!!!" 

Yes! Somebody saved my life!

"Hey, Rino" I gave him a fist bump.

"Gosh, these rumours makes me feel like a squirrel" 

"Which drives you nuts." Now I know.

Rino pats me at the shoulder. "Good!!! Now you get it hahaha!!!"

This is my friend, Rino Kaguro. One of the guys in the cool guys list in this very first day. Bit nerd yet wise in making moves....not quite much. And sometimes a stalker.

"You heard it right?" He said as he looks to the crowd like searching for someone.

"Honestly, yeah. I mean who is it anyway?" I asked as I see some guys wearing curious looks about the main topic.

"A new girl student. Some says she's really beautiful yet typically shy or whatever" He said as he stops searching someone or something in the crowd.

" And who are you searching for?" I asked as I looked straight and saw my assigned classroom.

"The girl. The new girl... okay I'll see you la....." He said and stopped.

I left Rino as I cut our conversation.

I hurriedly went inside the classroom and left my backpack on my desk, I suddenly stopped as I heard "Wooah" and "Wow" sounds.

Facepalm! Right I forgot that Rino has to tell me soemthing.

So I hurriedly went outside and saw Rino startled. I punch a bit in his upper back shoulder.

"Rino, do you have to tell me something?" I looked at him and saw his startled postion.

"The...the.....is she?...the?" Rino said as he still staying in his own position and staring afar.

"Wait, my eyeglasses is kinda foggy. Hold on." I said.

I wiped my eyeglasses with my handkerchief and put it back on to see clearly.

"Okay what is...." I paused and as I see clearly from afar. "Wait...Is she?..."

The girl who each student of the entire highschool talking about...

The girl who is the main topic of the day...

The girl who is the new student...

That girl...

No way...

Dammit...

I think...

I knew this girl before...

That summer day.