First fight

You are not EXO's Kris, are you?! (re-writing)

 

the handsome twelve wolves of Exo were just inches before me, acting all crazy and hyper, seriously how could they be so energetic after a long day practicing, I'm about to believe they are from planet Exo not earth!

 

The room was as messy as you could imagine, they totally have destroying powers, pillows were everywhere on the ground, and large bags of potato chips were thrown everywhere!! But there is this one place that survived through this guys' attack… the expensive king-sized bed…

It must be Kris'…

Kris never allows anyone to sit on his bed.. that's his habit of his of treasuring his belongings.

 

Sooo it's Kris' room…

 

Everything they say about EXO is so real, they are so friendly! It only takes a while to know them very well, they are an open book that anyone can read really easily, besides being all touchy and snuggly, they are wolf pups who love skin ship, and Kris was being the over-protective husband he is, he was just trying to get the guys' hands off me.  

 

"who's your EXO-K and EXO-M bias?" asked the gentle Suho, I knew I was going to be asked this question sooner or later, so I looked over to Kris who was giving me a death glare.

 

of course I'm her ultimate bias" Kris announced proudly"

"no you're not" I said with innocent looks, blinking several times, but Kris was still sending me those dark signals of 'you talk you die' but I kept talking anyway

 

"my biases are"

All the members were now staring at me, focusing at what I'm about to say, oh man I love them all!

"Xiumin and Kai" I declared while hiding behind Suho, I know he would stop Kris from killing me if he would…

 

I looked over to Kai and found a wide smile plastered on his handsome face, and so he came over to me offerimg me a hug, but Kris ran to me, wow actually I've never thought his long legs can match the speed of light, I thought Kai's power what the transportation!

 

"DO NOT TOUCH!!" yelled Kris as he slapped Kai's arms away from me. "Kris' property" Kris warned

 

 

And so, after finishing the little chit-chat we went downstairs, seems like most of the family were gone, all left were the cousins, hanging out with Jackie as they are in the same age.

All of the young men were glued to their seats, focusing on and SM town concert that was displayed on one of the channels.

Exo and I joined them, but unfortunately something unpleasant popped on the screen just before my eyes.

It was SNSD's Jessica snuggling to Kris' arm, and he was standing there looking at her like if something magical happened! EW! I mean EW! I've never thought I'd get jealous over Kris, but I knew something like that would happen, I mean he's an idol and he's supposed to be 'touched' by other idols or fans…

 

All of the thought drifted me into a huge wave of anger, my face turned a bit red and I shifted in my seat a lot, not noticing that Jackie knew what I was thinking.

 

As another scene of Jessica and Kris appeared I rolled my eyes.

 

"Jealous much?" asked Jackie with a smirk on his used-to-be innocent face… I swear this kid can read minds.

 

"me? no way" I said in a matter of fact. I mean I never thought I would be jealous of SNSD… I like them a lot.

But to be honest, well, I kind of hate Jessica... I hate her so much and now she's snuggling to Kris…

 

Every time I remember the scene I feel like biting Kris, even though it's not his fault in the first place.

 

Unintentionally, I started clapping  my hands and turned to face Kris… I don't know why I did this, I think it's my jealousy reflection.

 

"way to impress Jessica Jung!!" I said in a sarcastic tone, showing him how much he hurt me just now.

 

Kris giggled

 

"thanks, she was really impressed" he replied without looking at me… what did II hear right? How rude of him!

 

"is she your girlfriend or something?" I asked trying to keep up with the y atmosphere he just created. But he just looked at me wearing an ice cold face and said "maybe soon"

 

Ouch… Kris that hurt me… after I started falling for him and treating him like a man I could be married too soon, he just stepped on my heart and dignity!

 

"thanks Kris" I whispered under my breath, and headed out of the house…

The good thing is that I didn't confess my building feeling for him…

I regret allowing myself to love you Kris!

 

"hyung! why did you do that?" asked the concerned D.O

D.o knows what women hate the most, which is to be ignored and unrespected, and Kris did both just a while ago

 

"she seemed on the edge of crying" continued Sehun in a very low tone, showing sadness in his eyes.

 

Kris' anger took over him and hit the wall with full strength, his face showed not only anger, but fear as well, it was his fault his girl left…

He hurt the girl he loved the most… but Suho came closer to him and placed his hand on Kris' shoulder, trying to calm Kris down

"Kris, calm down, you know what happens if you get angry"

Kris let out a long sigh…

"I Know…" he whispered

 

 

after a couple of hours I came back to the house, and saw that EXO were still in the same position I left them, but Kris was sitting on the floor hugging his knees and burying his head between his legs. The first one to notice me was Xiumin, who hissed my name softy, Kris's head rose at the mention of it, he turned around to see if I'm really here, and when he saw me, he got up really quick that he tripped over, but dusted himself and stood again, facing me, not knowing what to say or what to do.

 

All of their eyes shifted to the bags I was carrying, well, this is a plan.. an evil one, to let Kris pay for his words, even though after seeing his sad eyes, I felt like forgetting about the revenge, but no… I will show him that disrespecting a woman is so wrong.

 

"Guys, I brought you some goodbye gifts" I said in a low sad voice, raising up the bags, the maknaes Kai, sehun, and tao ran to help me carrying the bags… sweethearts.  

I sat on the couch and started showing them what I bought them, t-shirts, back bags, wallets, food and other things that reminded me of them, except for Kris, I got him nothing, actually I ignored his entire existing, and his question about where I have been and why I'm saying those are goodbye gifts.  

 

"no gifts for me?" asked Kris, trying to get me to speak to him after staying silent for about ten minutes.

 

I ignored him

 

they all looked at each other like what the hell is happening,  They hesitantly accepted my gifts for them, because of their heart-broken leader.

 

"didn't you bring Kris a gift?" asked Tao innocently, tilting his head to the side

 

"who's Kris" I asked trying to act dumb, and like I've never met someone with such a name.

 

they looked at Kris, their eyes begging for explanations, and I keep asking myself… have I gone too far? Because Kris' face held a shocked expression, like he could kill himself any minute.

"don't you know our leader Kris?" asked Chen rubbing his hands together, seeming very nervous.

 

"aren't you the leader?" I faked being surprised of his question, I know if Kris wasn't the leader of EXO-M Chen would

 

"do you know how many members are in EXO?" asked Kai

 

"Eleven" I answered proudly as I'm a big fan of EXO

 

Suho hit his head and looked over at Kris who was boiling, but never speaking a word, but Suho was really worried because of Kris' anger issues which nobody knows about it beside EXO.

 

" I'm sorry to say this, but I'm leaving this evening" I said as took out a plane ticket from my clutch, with that Kris lost it… totally lost it, he burst out yelling at me, tears started forming in his eyes out of anger and hurt, I've never meant to push him to the edge… but it just happened.

""WHAT? WHY? IS IT TOO HARD FOR YOU TO ASK ME FIRST?" Kris exploded, grabbing a fistful of his hair with both of his hands…

 

"Bye Kris" I said facing him, with that tears rolled down my heated cheeks… those tears carried a mix of emotions; love, hatred, anger, and regret… yes I regret doing this to him. But I got up and went out.

But Kris was so pissed off to follow me when I went  outside.

 

"Look Kris, yuki forgot her clutch" said Lay who just noticed the opened clutch…

Kris took a look at a mysterious little red box inside the clutch that was fully shown.

It was something I bought for Kris… as a goodbye gift but I didn't have the enough courage to give it to him when I had a chance… he hurt me much.

 

He opened the box and found a necklace that he wanted a while ago, I knew he liked those kind of necklaces because I stalked his instagram a while ago.

With that little gift, there was a mini note that said

'Kris, by the time you read this, I'd be gone… you have showed me what falling in love means… but it hurts Kris…'

When Kris finished reading, he realized his eyes were swollen from crying, it was the first time he cried like this…

But he whipped them off his face with the back of his hand and followed his girl to the airport.

 

 

Hey guysss

Another chappie is up!

Please comment and tell me what you think, don't be quiet T-T