What's for dinner?

You are not EXO's Kris, are you?! (re-writing)

 

Kris didn't know where to search for his girl first, she was freaking serious about leaving china! She must head to the hotel first to get her stuff, but what if she already packed them, Kris would just waste time! It was the first time Kris actually thought about time, and how much of a little amount we have!

He needed his wife…

 

Kris hopped in his expensive car and went straight to the hotel, it was a bit far from the mansion, because the hotel is located in the middle of the city, and Kris was in a hurry that he almost had a car accident!

 

There was no time for Kris to park the car, he just left it there in the middle of the street, and ran to find Jackie in the reception, looking a bit upset that he couldn't focus on what the client was saying.

"Jackie!! Has Yuki checked out from the hotel?" asked Kris holding Jackie's shoulders forcing him to answer honestly.

"yes.. she did a while ago, but could not stop her, you really missed this up man" the little brother confessed, looking down on the ground, he knew Kris was beyond angry and sad right now, that he ran again to his car and headed to the airport…

Normally reaching Beijing's airport would take about 2 hours, but Kris kept stepping on the gas the car could reach the speed of sound any minute.

On the empty road he noticed a bus going to the airport as well, and since Yuki can't drive, she only has this way to reach her destination! A bus! And Kris went after her just after half an hour later, she must be on that bus…

Those all were Kris' thought fighting in his head, telling him to stop that bus somehow!

So Kris stepped on it and passed by the bus, and stopped just some meters in front of it blocking its way! Kris was really to be killed just for Yuki's sake, but the bus did stop at the right time.

 

Kris got of his car and climbed the bus, he searched for a familiar face amongst all of those people in front of him… and he found her..

"Yuki!!!!" He yelled, his eyes tearing, he came closer to me and grabbed my hand pulling me off my seat and dragging me to his car after apologizing for everyone on the bus, and telling them that had done something stupid to his wife and made her upset, and he is trying to make it up for her…

I felt really special in that moment, while all the people  'aww'ed adoring Kris' actions.

 

We were in his car now, I was still surprised from the event that just happened!

"Kris you almost got yourself killed!" I yelled at him, I was really scared! I still love him

 

"as long as you'd forgive me… I'd die happily" he softly said, reaching out his hand to my face, caressing my cheek… how can he make me feel so special in just one move… he makes me feel loved in just a small touch!

Kris… I don't regret loving you

 

"Kris…" I hesitantly called for him

"What is it Babe?"

"Wo ai ni"

 

His eyes widened at the three letter word that means 'I love you', ok I admit it, I tooka few lessons, just to communicate with Kris :3

Kris parked the car immediately on the side of the road, and faced me with his still shocked face

"say that again, I can't believe what I'm hearing"

I blushed a little bit, repeating that over and over is so embarrassing!

"I love you Kris!" I confessed squeezing my eyes shut and looking down at my legs

But Kris didn't think twice and pulled me by the hair into a strong heated kiss, our lips danced like never before, it's like releasing something that's been caged for years!

I broke the kiss for some oxygen and looked into Kris' flaring eyes

"I love you more…" was all what he said..

 

"get us back home" I joked hitting his raising chest, but he just giggled and turned his focus back on the road.

 

Anyways, from that day I started spending most of my day in Kris' house, I got to know their family one by one really fast! They treated me like one of them and that's really comforting! But also I started going to the university, I'm so happy I got accepted, and so as a freshment I must study a lot of different subjects before deciding what to study for the rest of my life, and Kris was there as well, all busy because of EXO's stages, those guys deserve some rest, they're always working nonstop, and today they have this little signing event in one of the biggest malls here, so Kris was so depressed all the freaking time because he's leaving me alone again, he does this every time a schedule pops up in his face.

 

I was studying in Kris' room as usual, and feeling Kris poking my waist as he was laying on the bed beside me.

"what is it Kris?"

 

"are you sure you're gonna be ok without me?"

"yes, don't worry" but he kept doing this puppy eyes thing, how can he be so cute yet so manly?!!!

"Hey stop looking at me like that I'll be fine"

He nodded his head trying to get over it, how childish can he be? But yet that's so heart-warming… knowing that someone cares about you this much…

Yes I'm blessed…

 

As it's his time to go, he placed a gentle kiss on my forehead, that I didn't object about, and left… but for a change, I'm making Kris a mini surprise today, I'll be following him to his signing event!

 

Well at first, it was really hard to get to the mall, every street is so crowded, like if whole china knew EXO is in here, but I have to find Kris and the rest of the fellows.

 

After about an hour searching for the place the event was held in, I finally found them, but even if I had Kris' height it'd still be so difficult to see through all of these fangirls. But hey! I'm a fan too, I'll get my chance of getting their autographs!

 

I stood in Kris' line and took a small look at him, he seemed to worried, lifeless and cold, well, being cold is kind of his nature, but that uneasy face he's making… is it because he's worried about me? Omg! So sweet!

 

Unexpectedly, the line went really fast and I got to Kris in less than half an hour (it would take hours in a normal state) and there I was holding EXO's album with a yellow sticky note that said 'Honey, what do you want for dinner?'

I know this will kill him!   

 

it's finally my turned to meet Kris, so he took the album from my hand not even bothering to look at me, he was doing his job so fast that he's ignoring fans, he just wants to get back home, but after reading the yellow note of mine his eyes widened and looked over to find me smiling and mouthing a small 'Hey'

 

Kris didn't think about what's doing, he just stood up from his seat and looked at me like he's going to kiss me in front all of these fans, but whispered to him to sit down before  someone notices which he obeyed like a good wolf pup. So he took the black marker in his hand again and signed with the word 'spagetti'

Seriously that guy…

I love him though~