Ultimate bias

You are not EXO's Kris, are you?! (re-writing)

 

that night after the spaghetti mea, Kris didn't allow me to go back to the hotel, he just asked me to stay at the Wu's mansion, and I really didn't mind, as long as I'm staying in a guest room and not in Kris' even though he tried convincing me for like a hundred time…

Krissy can be so erted some times

And so, Kris lent me on of his Pjs… um I mean only the shirt of the pjs because it reaches my knees, and the pants won't even stay still on my waist…

What a giant boyfriend I have!

But I really couldn't sleep well that night, I shifted and rolled in my bed, staring at the mirror on the wall facing me, which was sort of scary, wish Kris was here beside me…

I got up from the laying position and looked at my reflection in Kris' shirt.. ok I admit this is the best thing that ever happened to me, I squealed holding Kris' shirt up to my face smelling it, whispering Kris' name over and over…

After a while dreaming about Kris, I tiptoed to the kitchen, well, yeah I got really thirsty, but the long way to the kitchen was so dark and scary that made my heart beats race like crazy!

I slowly grabbed a glass and poured some water in it, my hand was shaking even though there was nothing to be afraid of,  but suddenly footsteps echoed in the air, could be a ghost! Omg! Kris please help me!

All those negative thoughts made me drop the glass that broke into a lot of pieces, some of them hitting my leg cutting me, and slowly blood started rushing from the cuts, but I felt nothing I was frozen in my place hearing the footsteps quickening towards me.

"Yuki!!! Are you alright?!"

Jackie's head popped in my face making me release a loud scream, but he placed his hand on my mouth preventing me from waking the whole family.

"J-Jackie! That was you" I managed to say tearing up, but Jackie was looking down at the blood, and  the shattered glass on the floor.

"you're bleeding!" he panicked, I didn't know what he was talking about I was still in shock, so I looked down, and realized the mess I've done.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I bent down to collect the glass pieces not minding my wounds, they'll heal by tomorrow.

"DO not touch those!" a loud husky voice said from behind, it was Kris! He was standing at the kitchen's door, panting, seems like he ran all the way here from his far room, he came closer to me and carried my to sit on a high chair, talking a deeper look at my leg, then looking back to me again.

"Yuki does it hurt?" he asked

I shaked my head as a no

"Babe don't go anywhere alone ok?"

I nodded my head yes

Then he turned to face Jackie signing to him to go back to his room, which Jackie did without hesitation.

 

Kris got up from his kneeling position and got the first aid kit, and started cleaning the wound so slowly, it did hurt me this time, everyone knows how this feels!

I squeezed my eyes shot at the unpleasing feeling that was hitting me on my leg, Kris noticed my expression and stopped, giving me a warm hug.

I was so surprised at first, but I hugged him back forcefully, telling him how scared I was, and how much I need him by my side…

"Yuki, I promise you won't be scared anymore, I'll always protect you, even from yourself"

He promised genuinely

I believe you Kris

You're my ultimate bias after all…

 

 

a short chapie is up

 

thanks for reading ^^

 

hello my cookies! how do you find this story so far?

 

I love you all