Being Yuki Wu 2

You are not EXO's Kris, are you?! (re-writing)

 

"are we there yet?" I asked for the 100th time in a row

"Yuki stop whining like kids! We're here!"

 

Kris parked the car in front of a huuuuge building, all modern and fancy!

Made of dark oak wood and big glass elevation that reflects the environment outside.

 

I stood in front of the gate with widened eyes and a dropped mouth, Kris on the other hand was standing beside me watching my amazed reaction, but he woke me up from my day dreams by poking my arm gently.

"Yuki… C-can I hold your hand?" asked Kris nervously, sweat drops started forming on his flawless forehead, gazing down at me hoping I would say yes.

"You can hold my hand but that doesn't mean I would allow you" I answered in a playful tone hoping to soften the tensed atmosphere.

"let me ask you again… Yuki may I hold your hand?"

He corrected himself with a heart-melting husky voice, but this time looking more confident, reaching out his big hand… oh have I mentioned how much I love his hands, when he touches me, pretending it was an accident, but I knew it wasn't…

His long slender fingers, when they play with my hair, Kris… how long may I suffer from loving you?

 

I looked into his loving eyes, oh how much they embrace me with warmth…

I didn't hesitate for a minute, to reach out my hand to hold his tightly…

Kris…

I think I'm falling for you…

 

Kris' eyed widened but as soon as his smile covered his face, stealing a few looks at our fingers intertwined every now and then while we walked through the large front yard.

 

"Yuki! Honey!" squealed Kris' mom giving me a warm welcoming hug, she's one of the nicest persons I've seen so far…

Mrs.Wu never failed to make me feel home, she tries her best at everything!

She even makes me my favorite meals asking my mom for recipes just to make me comfortable. And her always smiling face gives positive energy to the whole family.

 

"come inside" She said stepping aside for Kris and I to pass through.

 

I must admit, the interior design of the house is stunning, it reflects the wealthy background of the family in every detail!

But it was surely crowded!

They are one big family!

Every relative to Kris was there, all gathered around the elders.

On the white couch were the great grandparents enjoying their time with the family… seems like it's been a while since they last meted each other..

The Wus are always so busy…

 

The echoing noise of the chats vanishes as soon as I stepped in the room, and the family shifted their eyes to face me directly

OMg I'm so nervousss!!

I've never been in this kind of situation…

Kris was still holding my sweaty hand which made all of this even harder for me… it's so embarrassing.

 

"Hello, I'm Kim Yuki" I bowed a full bow, showing a smile, it was a short and simple introduction, but I didn't know what to say more!

 

"Yuki! Our future daughter in law! Welcome to our family!" said his grandfather signing for Kris and I to step closer which we did

 

"Are you taking good care of our Kris Yuki?" asked the grandmother playfully, she surely has a fun spirit!

 

"I hope to reach your expectations"

 

Well, I know it's not something I would say, but I should be polite to make Dad proud as I promised!

Kris was really happy that his family liked me, I could feel his heartbeats through his hands fastening every second!

Hope I made it up for hurting him earlier.

 

Suddenly I felt myself almost falling to the ground by a strong back hug

"YUKIIII" someone yelled

I could recognize that voice, it's Jackie! Kris' brother, isn't he the cutest?

He's dressed all fancy and looking like a smart young man.

"hello Jackie!" I giggled

 

Kris pushed his brother away wearing an angry face, and replacing his arms around me, protecting me from Jackie's attack.

 

"no touching!" warned Kris

 

"is Mr. Wu protective over Mrs. Wu?" joked his uncle

 

well, being called Mrs Wu is a bit.... cute..... embarrasing

"excuse us"  Kris excused and pulled me by the arm, leading me to the wide stairs.

 

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously

"I have something to show you"

 

We kept walking in a long hallway in the second level of the mansion, where paintings were placed neatly on both sides of the walls; all of them were done by famous artists… I've always wanted to see then in person.

But one caught my attention

"Kris!" I half-yelled

"what is it?" he stopped walking and saw me staring at a certain painting

"Oh no no no no no, don't see that" he ran and stood between me and the masterpiece blocking my vision

 

"Kris you actually drew that?" I asked after seeing his name written down the painting…

It's so… professional!

The drawing presented a nice sunset by the sea which I couldn't believe he drew, because if Kris was asked to draw a sunset in a show he  would probably draw a flying orange as a sun, and random curves as a sea,

 

Kris rubbed his neck and looked at the ground

"Well, yes, I did draw that" he answered in a low voice

"Kris that's wonderful! I love it!"

"really?"

"of course! Why do you hide your talent!"

"I don't like showing my emotional side" he admitted ashamed of his artistic nature

Artists are emotional and sensitive, that what makes them so special, but Kris is trying so hard to keep his cold image as a leader…

 

I forced Kris to look at me in the eyes, and have him a warm smile

"Kris,  you're amazing just the way you are"

 

Kris' face reddened and he tried his best to avoid my looks, but he couldn't, I won't let him be ashamed of his soft side…

"Ah! I almost forgot! Yuki, you need to see something" he snapped after a long silence and dragged me again towards a room with a big wide fancy door.

Loud voices were heard from the inside, and some of them were familiar!

 

Kris turned the door knob and pushed the door open, my curiosity was killing me, so I peeked inside the room when eleven figures popped before me.

 

"Yuki!!! we are EXO!" yelled all the 11 memebers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

thanks for all who subbed for this stupiditus story of mine

 

I love you all my cookies

 

you call Kris a y? you are not that innocent Krissy lovers, no? *smirk*

 

kekeke kidding …finally Yuki is meeting all of EXO, what could happen next?

 

Please tell me what you think of my story, and subscribe please ><