Part 3:

Bad Oppa
A million times a day.
You come to my mind.
Although tears come, I must hold them back.

*Seohyun's POV*

It's been a week since I last saw Kyuhyu, that was when he took me to buy Seungyeon a present.

It's unbelievable; every second of every minute of every hour of every day, I'm thinking about him.

I know there's nothing I can do, not only he's with Seungyeon, he's also oblivious to my feelings for him.

God! He even called himself an idiot without knowing!

But there's nothing I can do, even if I want to forget him, I just can't. A million times a day, I tell myself "You have to forget about him! He's with another girl! He doesn't want you!", but that just increases my desire of being with him, of having him.

If I really want to forget him, I have to go somewhere else. Somewhere where the streets don't remind me of him, somewhere where I can go to the beach and be assured that he won't be there, somewhere where I can find someone else and live a happily-ever-after life.

 

*Tiffany's POV*

There's three days left until I have to go to the States, I haven't told Siwon, yet, but I'm planning to do it, right now. I'm going to his house and I'm going to tell him, even if Stella's with him when I arrive, he's going to listen to me, I'm tired of being ignored.

Mr. Kim opened the door for me and I greeted him.

"Today's the day Mr. Kim" I told him "I'm telling Siwon"

"What are you telling me?" I turned around and there he was, Siwon, of course he wasn't alone, it's not like he could actually be a minute without Stella, now, could he?

I looked at Stella, who was smiling at me, God! The girl actually thought that I liked her? I think it's obvious by my attitude that I pretty much hate her.

"Siwon, may I speak to you for a minute?" I asked him.

"Sure" He said without moving an inch.

Oh, dear Jesus! Is he stupid?! "Alone?"

"Oh! Yeah, of course!" He exclaimed, then he gave Stella his key "Wait for me, okay?"

She nodded and dissapeard when the elevator's doors closed.

"What's going on Fan-"

"I'm leaving" I interrupted him before he could say my pet name.

"Eh? What do you mean 'leaving'?"

"You are really stupid, aren't you?" I couldn't take it anymore, all the feeling I had been gathering for the past week run free and were taking over my mouth "I mean, leaving, going away."

"Where?"

"The States"

"Don't go" I looked at him with eyes wide open.

"Do you think I want to go? I don't have a choise"

"Please, don't leave me. I wouldn't know what to do if you're not around" I felt like screaming.

"Are you kidding me?! We've barely see each other lately, and from what I heard, Stella has no plan of leaving. I don't think you'll need me"

"I will, Fany-ah."

"Don't call me that"

He looked at me with a sad expression.

"Siwon, everyday, when I wake up, you come to my mind. You are on my mind everyday, all day. I did and would do everything and anything for you. But you don't seem to notice. I'm tired of wasting my time with someone that doesn't appreciates me."

He looked at me with pain written all over his face, I remained with a pokerface and walked past him.

"Goodbye" I said without stopping, nor looking back.

 

*Jessica's POV*

I'm sad. I'm sad because it's already been a week since I finally confesed my feelings to Donghae.

It's been a week. It's been a week since he last talked to me.

Since I conffesed my feelings for him, he hasn't called me, nor texted me, if we bump into each other on the streets, he crosses the street like I'm a or something, if I call him, he rejectes my call, if someone talks about me, he changes the topic, or at least that's what people tells me.

I heard he got back with Yoonmi. Oppa, I hope you're happy with her. Although tears come, I must hold them back, because this is not about me, it's about you, and your happiness.

I'm going back to my hometown, since I found out that my mother's sick. I can't leave my sister alone, she has to go to school. Besides, I need a change. I'm tired of waking up in the mornings and having absolutely nothing to do.

So that's it, I bought a plane ticket a few days ago.

I grabbed my phone and marked all my contacts (which weren't that many) and wrote a text message saying: I'm leaving, I'm really glad we met while being in Korea, I'll never forget you.

I sent it and went to pack, after all, I was leaving in just four days.