Jessica, Tiffany and Seohyun - Part 5:

Bad Oppa

The day after that I left at 1PM to the airport.

"God damn the airports, have to be here two hours before? Who came with that idea?" I cursed out loud.

"I know, it ." A brunette girl around my height commented.

"Excuse me, do you know where the bathroom is?" A tall girl with dark hair and a cute face asked us.

"Actually... I don't" we said in unison.

"Oh, nevermind, I just wanted to check on my make up..."

"It looks, good, don't worry." The brunette girl encouraged her.

"What's your name?" I asked the tall girl.

"I'm Seohyun." She smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Seohyun." I smiled back "My name is Jessica"

"I'm Tiffany" The brunette girl added.

"Are you going to the States?" Seohyun asked us.

I nodded and looked at Tiffany who smiled and replied with a Yes.

We chatted for about, half an hour when Tiffany's phone began to ring.

"Just a minute" Se excused herself while walking a few feet away from us.

 

*Tiffany's POV*

I answered the call without checking who it was, I was too happy thinking about the new friends I just made.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Fany-ah, I've got something to say to you" Of course, it was Siwon.

"I don't want to hear it, Siwon." I replied coldly.

"Please listen to me, yesterday I met with-"

"I don't care who you met with, Siwon" I cut in.

"Please, Fany, list-"

"No, I won't. I won't let you ruin my happiness. I was always there to listen to you. Now's too late." I hunged up.

When I got back Seohyun asked "Who was that?"

"No one" I replied.

"It seemed a pretty annoying no one" Jessica said. "Do you have love problems?"

I titled my head and looked at her questioningly.

"Well, I've got them" Jessica continued. "By an impulse, I confessed to the guy I like. He stoped talking to me for like, a week, and then, he came to me and told me that what I feel for him isn't love, that I'm just obsessed with him... It's frustrating how idiot he is..."

"Something like that happens to me" Seohyun spoke, "This guy came to me when his girlfriend broke up with him, he said he was sad, so I tried my best to comfort him, I ended up falling for him. One night, I invited him to a restaurant, and when I was already there..., he said he couldn't go, so I decided to go to the beach... Turn's out that he was on a date with his ex..., on the beach."

"I had already confessed to him, he rejected me" I felt like I had to say it, "but we stayed as friends, like, two weeks ago, one of his exs came to Korea, so he would only spend his time with her. Everytime I went to his house, she was there. Evertytime I saw him walking on the streets, she was with him. Every single time I called to his phone, she answered. I did everything for him. I would have jump in front of a train if he had asked me... But now I changed, I realized he didn't appreciate me as much as I did."

"The passengers of the fly number 301 with destination to Los Angeles, California. Please, go to the gate number four." a high-pitched voice sounded through the speaker.

 

*Seohyun's POV*

It's already been two hours?

We went to the gate number four as the lady said and gave our passports and tickets to the guard.

"Seohyun!" I swear I heard someone screaming my name, and I swear it sounded just like Kyuhyun's voice. But I didn't dare to look back. I didn't have the guts to do it.

We got into the plane.

Call it a coincidence, but the three of us sat next to each other, Jessica's seat was seat number 30, Tiffany's was 31 and mine was 32.

"Girl's do any of you mind changing seats with me? I don't want to seat by the window" Jessica asked us.

I stood up and switched sits with her. Then the plane took off, to our new begining.