Wild Watermelon

22 Colors
 

It was silent in Krystal's house. We walked in, clammy hands clasped together, and slightly weary for some reason.

''Why are we snooping?'', I whispered. Krystal hushed me before silently slipping out of her shoes. She dropped her brown leather bag on the floor, it's tassles spreading on the white marble, and fished her phone out of the pocket of her bomberjack. She pressed the home button, and the time read 9 AM, silently flashing in our faces.

''I'm not sure if Jess is out yet'', Krystal mumbled. She was moreso speaking to herself and paying me no mind. I took off my long, camel colored trench coat, and slipped out of my flats. My toes, painted light pink, were wiggling on the cold floor. I slipped into some warm fuzzy socks that Krystal kept near the radiator, and followed her quietly.

''So what if she's not out yet...?'', I asked. Krystal hushed me once again, this time with a frown on her face. ''Just shup up and listen to me for once!''

I had to laugh a little at this outburst. Krystal was cute when she was angry. Unable to control myself. I yanked Krystal's hand, and pushed her against the nearest wall. ''Are you giving me lip, Krystal Jung?''

''Stop it!'', she muttered, slightly embarrased. ''What if someone's still here?''

''I don't care'', I whispered. I pressed my lips onto her own, lightly massaging them together. She slipped in her tongue, and I smiled at her cheekyness. I broke the kiss to look at her face, her cheeks were flushed rosy red and her eyes were a hazy brown, looking straight at me from fluttered half-open eyelashes. Suddenly she sighed, and encircled my neck with her thin arms.

''What's wrong?'', I said quietly. She lightly pushed me towards the couch and we both plopped down. ''I don't know'', she said. ''I feel like we never even talked about stuff. Like, what are we?''. I looked at her, amused by the sight of Krystal Jung playing with her hair and examining her split-ends, as if it was the most interesting thing on the planet.

''Well... what do you want us to be?'', I asked. She looked up at me and shrugged her shoulders. ''You know... Ugh, shut up...'', she mumbled. I couldn't control myself any longer - my flush lips pressed against her as I pushed her down further into the purpley-toned cushions. I was laying in between her legs, feeling excitement and warmth rush through my body as if I was being hit by electricity.

We were making out, exchanging sloppy kisses, pulling strands of hair, pushing each other closer, when it all suddenly came to a halt by the sound of something dropping on the floor.

''What the hell do you two think you're doing?''

The cold and harsh sound of Jessica Jung spitting out those words have never even left my brain once - no matter how hard I've tried to block it out. That was the last kiss I shared with Krystal for a long, long time.

 

A/N: I'm incredibly story for the delay. Real life caught up on me, lol. I , I know. Anyway, if you're a subscriber of my other stories as well: please be a little more patient, they will be updated this week (month?). I love you all!