Drinking to Forget

It Started With a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WOOHOO I'VE REACHED 200 TOTAL SUBSCRIBERS!  (not for this story but in total) *throws confetti in the air and gives out BROWNIES!*  (everyone gives out cookies so i'll be different XD)  so I decided to update this story because i love you guys so much and Woogyu (of course) so I just had to write a new chappie :D   

 

“Thank you for being on Kara’s bakery!  I hope you enjoy your cakes!” Kara said as they started towards the dorm door.  INFINITE followed them out and bowed thank you’s and we’ll enjoy the food.   

As soon as the cameras left, Seungyeon grabbed onto Woohyun’s arm, “Remember to actually call me this time,” she teased. 

Woohyun smiled back but felt a little uneasy. He could feel a pair of eyes on him and quickly shut the dorm door. 

Sunggyu glared at Woohyun as he closed the door behind him.  But he didn’t know why he was angry at Woohyun.  It’s not like they were a couple.  It’s not like he had feelings for his best friend…and even if he did, Woohyun obviously didn’t feel the same.  So why did he feel so…hurt, jealous, furious?   

“Hey hyung, what’s the matter,” Dongwoo slung an arm around his shoulder from behind as he saw the uneasy expression on his hyung’s face.

“Eat some cake, hyung!” Sungjong held out a fork of cake for him to eat, “Kara noonas' cooking is daebak!  This one was made by Seungyeon.  I think she made it just for Woohyun hyung but he’s not here so…”

Sungjong stopped as he saw Sunggyu’s expression darken even more even though he looked paler. 

He eyed the cake and gave a weak smile, “I’m not feeling too well right now.”

“What’s wrong?  You’re not still upset about your face are you?  You look fine!” Hoya patted him on the back. 

“Nah, just tired,” Sunggyu stared back at the closed door, and scowled. 

He went to his room and slammed the door shut. 

            Woohyun came in as Sunggyu closed his door, eyes searching for Sunggyu.

            “Hey where’s Gyu hyung?” 

            “You’re one to ask!  Don’t you know how much you upset him?” Myungsoo scolded.

            “W—w—what do you mean?” Woohyun stuttered.  In fact he knew exactly what Myungsoo meant.  It wasn’t that he didn’t like Sunggyu or was leading him on.  It was the exact opposite.  He might’ve freaked out this morning about what might’ve happened in his drunken state last night.  But in the end, Woohyun didn’t have any problem with what his mind had conjured.  Actually deep down inside Woohyun always had had feelings for his hyung, and not in a brother kind of way.  Those kisses this morning just clarified and strengthened those feelings.  But instead of acting on those feelings, Woohyun was trying to push them away.  Yes maybe he was stupid, but he didn’t want to get hurt.  He didn’t want to complicate things with Sunggyu.  Liking his hyung would definitely complicate things…big time.  But Woohyun couldn’t get the way Sunggyu's eyes clouded up with sadness when he saw him and Seungyeon together.  He looked so…hurt.  Woohyun shook his head.  No way would that be true.  Things could be disastrous if they got into a relationship. 

            “You know what he means,” Sungyeol appeared behind Myungsoo and was soon joined by Sungjong, who’s face was still colored with make-up.

            “Go in there and make up with him!” Sungjong pushed Woohyun through the bedroom door. 

            “But I---“ his powers were weak against the maknae line and he was pushed through the bedroom door. 

            Woohyun cleared his throat as he entered his room.  Sungyeol closed the door behind him.  Sunggyu’s back was to him and he was looking at his hats.  He had on a nice shirt and black jeans.  Sunggyu turned to him and smiled, “Yunnie! So what’s going on with you and Seungyeon noona, huh?  Are you getting a girlfriend soon?”  Sunggyu put on his red hat and grabbed a jacket from the chair. 

            Woohyun was speechless.  Was this the maknae’s idea of upset?  Gyu seemed fine.  He was smiling, his eyes almost disappearing and he didn’t look sad or hurt at all.  Woohyun frowned, figuring out that maybe the look he saw on Sunggyu’s face earlier was probably all in his mind. 

            Sunggyu quickly turned away from Woohyun, unable to look at him.

            “Are you going somewhere?” Woohyun asked him, eyeing his clothes. 

            “Yeah I think I want to go clubbing,” Sunggyu smiled. 

            “Oh cool!  I want to go to!” Woohyun jumped up and down and grabbed Sunggyu’s arm, dragging him to the closet, “What should I wear?”  

            Sunggyu gently took Woohyun’s hands off of his arm, “Um I’m sure you can find something.  I’m going to get the guys.”

           

            “Why the club?  What about me?  Keep me company, Yeollie!” Sungjong complained as he saw all his hyungs wearing their club clothes, and ready to go to the club…without him of course. 

           “Oh Jongie, don’t worry.  Next year, you can go this with us,” Sungyeol said, giving Jongie a comforting hug. 

            “SooSoo,” Sungjong said cutely, but Myungsoo glared at him.

            “You asked Yeol hyung before me?  I thought you liked me best!”

            “Stop being jealous!  We know everyone likes me better than your quiet expressionless--“ Sungyeol grinned

            “I do like you best hyung!  Please stay and keep me company!” Sungjong grabbed onto Myungsoo’s hand.

            Myungsoo grinned, “Sorry, Jongie.  I want to go clubbing!  You know how boring it was when it was just you and me.  I’m old enough now!”  Myungsoo stuck out his tongue and grabbed Sungyeol.  Together they walked through the door, without a look back.  Sungjong stamped his foot on the ground and made a dramatic sigh. 

            “Hyungi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter