Grandpa Gyu vs. Grandpa Woo

It Started With a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I'm not even supposed to be updating this story because the other ones have been really neglected but after that CRAZY CONCERT!!! i just had to update this one.  and since valentine's day is coming up, i will prbly do a woogyu themed chapter after this one.  BUT OMG SERSLY WOOGYU ACTUALLY KISSED!!!!!!!! WHO DIED WHEN THEY FOUND OUT????

Woohyun froze as he closed the door behind him and the lights in the room.  Sunggyu was laying on the mattress pad looking like the hottest thing on earth right now.  And by Woohyun’s definition of hottest thing on earth, he meant that Sunggyu’s bed hair was sticking up in all places and his legs and arms were sprawled like he was doing a jumping jack while on the ground. 

            Sunggyu put his hands to his ears when he heard the door slam, “Dongwoo!”

            Woohyun’s staring face turned into a glare. 

            “You’ve got nerve!” he yelled. 

            Sunggyu moaned, “I don’t have time for your nagging right now.”

            “N—nagging?” Woohyun froze as Sunggyu insulted him.  Sunggyu turned to look at him and suddenly got up and sprinted towards him. 

            Before he knew what was happening, Woohyun let out a gasp as Sunggyu touched his face lovingly.  But---

            “What the happened to you?  Did someone’s boyfriend beat you up?”

            “Yeah!” Woohyun swatted Sunggyu’s hand away, “The boyfriend of the girl you were dancing with!”

            Sunggyu had a thinking expression on his face and then his eyes widened as realization hit him.

            “Did you??”

            “Yeah I took the hit!  I took it like a man!”  Woohyun started walking around the room with his chest puffed out, “And I DID NOT pass out from any pain whatsoever!  Yeah…I mean I got a punch in,” his voice was getting softer, “I told him who was----“Woohyun couldn’t finish because Sunggyu had grabbed him into a kiss. 

            “Shut up,” Sunggyu said as he took a breath of air.

            “Hey you can’t just do something like that,” Woohyun said, “And then walk away from me!” Sunggyu had walked away from him so his back was facing Woohyun. 

            “Well,” Sunggyu’s voice was sad, “You did it to me didn’t you?”

            Woohyun walked silently over to Sunggyu and awkwardly grabbed his hyung’s hands. 

            “But only because I thought you wanted me to act like nothing happened.  So does this mean you want something to happen between us?”

            Sunggyu dropped down onto the mattress pad and gave a groan, “I don’t know!  This is so confusing!”

            Woohyun sat down too and put a hand on his hyung’s head, ruffling his hair even more. 

            “Well Gyu-ah, I think that—“

            “Don’t say it,” Sunggyu said as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter