Messing with the Maknae

It Started With a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

O.O  71 SUBSCRIBERS?????? *drops to the ground*  I can't believe you all like my story.  THANK YOUS SO MUCH <3333 I NEVER HAD THAT MANY BEFORE!!!! But now I'm worried on how to write this.  *intimidated*  this chapter was originally supposed to be short  (like one page) but i made it longer for you guys.  ENJOY.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. 

Woohyun turned his head and Sunggyu winded up kissing his dongsaeng on the cheek.  Sunggyu immediately backed away as Woohyun turned to him with a happy smile.  Sunggyu just thought that it looked greasy. 

“Hyung!” he said and opened his arms wide, ready to embrace his hyung.  But Sunggyu immediately pushed his forward away, “You’re such a tease.  I hate you.”

Woohyun pouted and just as Sunggyu got up, he pounced on the leader. 

“Whoa! They’ve advanced to the next level!” Hoya said as he saw Woohyun on top of Sunggyu.

“What?  How did they beat it?  Did they get a cheat code?” Dongwoo rushed into the living room. 

“Yah! Pabo! I don’t mean that,” Hoya said as he pointed at Woohyun who was grinning at his hyung, ignoring the Yadong couple (are they a couple?  No one knows for sure XD)

There was a knock at the door again and the Yadong couple looked from the door to the two on the floor, unsure of what to do. 

“Ya! Nam Woohyun, we need to open the door!”  Sunggyu said through gritted teeth, but he was trying not to laugh at Woohyun’s “predator expression.” 

Woohyun, who was on top of Sunggyu, bent down closer to Sunggyu so he could whisper something in his ear and smiled when he saw how red the leader’s ears were, “You know you like it.”

“Yeah of course I do.  Now get off!” Sunggyu said sarcastically.  He pushed Woohyun off of him and quickly sprung up with great agility. 

Woohyun grabbed the leader into a back-hug as Sunggyu went to the door. 

 “What’s wrong with you?  Everyone’s hormones are out of wack lately!” Sunggyu put a hand to his head.  As if on cue, Sungjong’s high-pitched scream could be heard from inside the maknae room.

“What are those kids doing in there?” Woohyun let the leader go to turn to the closed door.

“I have a good guess,” Dongwoo winked. 

“Ewww…gross!” Hoya said, making a face.    

"I thought they were having a screaming competition.  What do you  think I was thinking?" Dongwoo smacked Hoya in the . 

“INFINITE?” girls’ voices could be heard from the other side of the door.  Dongwoo and Hoya looked at each other and sprinted for the door.  Dongwoo wrestled Hoya out of the way and fixed his messy blond hair while Hoya straightened his muscle shirt.  (not much to fix honey ^.^)  Sunggyu and Woohyun were about to yell at the two about it being fangirls when the rappers swung the door open. 

“Waaahhhhh!” Hoya and Dongwoo bowed ninety degrees, while Woohyun’s eyes started sparkling and the biggest grin erupted on his face.  Sunggyu, on the other hand, was standing there speechless.

“Annyanghasehyo!  Kara imnida!” the five members of Kara bowed deeply. 

“Can we come in?” Gyuri asked.  Dongwoo and Hoya, who had big smiles on their faces, suddenly turned pale.  They turned around and looked at their living room, which had clothes strewn everywhere and food on the ground.  Yeah they might have moved into this new dorm recently but they’re guys.  What do you expect?

“Um just a moment!” Dongwoo said and slammed the door in their faces. 

“What are you doing?  That’s rude!” Sunggyu said and quickly opened the door to apologize. 

“Oppa!  What happened to your face?” Goo Hara asked as she saw the purple bruise just under Sunggyu’s eye.  Sunggyu eyed the camera that was behind Kara and gave a yelp.  He too slammed the door. 

Woohyun still stood frozen to the spot, while Sunggyu rushed into the bathroom and Dongwoo went into his room to change into something less colorful.  Hoya was busy picking up clothes. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter