Could this be the End?

It Started With a Drink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

            “It’s not what it looks like,” Sunggyu managed to choke out as his manager turned the laptop so the couple could get a good look at the photo.  Indeed he and Woohyun were locking lips on the bus.  Above the photo, the headline screamed, “INFINITE’S Sunggyu and Woohyun caught face on the bus.  Is Woogyu for real?”

            “So this isn’t a kiss between you guys?” their manager wrinkled his nose, “or should I say face?”

            Woohyun started choking even more and Sunggyu gave him a side glance before patting his back.  Their manager narrowed his eyes at the gesture. 

            “It’s…” Sunggyu looked over at Woohyun.  They were both dead. 

            Woohyun pointed at the photo, “It’s obviously photo shopped!”

            Sunggyu nodded his head vigorously, mentally kissing Woohyun for his quick wit. 

            “Some fans might have gotten really creative!  Look at that line!  The color is off from the rest of the photo!”  Sunggyu pointed at a random line in the picture.

            The manager took a closer look at the picture; his nose was practically touching the picture.  It looked like he was going to enter the kiss as well. 

Woohyun laughed awkwardly, “Do you really think me and Sunggyu would date each other?  Me and that naggy grandpa?  Come on, we won’t take fan service that far.”

            “I know, right!” Sunggyu laughed as he elbowed their manager, “Me and that disgusting greasy tree?”

             “Oh thank god!” the manager let out a long breath; he seemed satisfied with it being a misunderstanding, “I’ll call press immediately to release a statement.”

            Woohyun frowned, “Would it be so bad if we were going out in real life though?” His voice was soft. 

            The manager looked at Woohyun, “To you yes.” 

            “Why him?” Sunggyu asked, “He might have greasy aegyo, but I have fans too!” 

            The manager put a finger to his mouth ordering silence as he started to leave but the maknae line stormed into the room and pushed the manger down…onto the ground. 

            “Yah!” the manager yelled at the three as he tried to get up but immediately fell back down as the three towered above him.  All of them held a hand out to him as if expecting the manger to give them something. 

            “We caught them.  You said if we did, then you would treat us to that expensive restaurant that opened up.  As much as we want.” 

            “Yah!  You gave up your own members for dinner?” Sunggyu’s eyes were tiny slits as he glared at the three.  He hit each of them on the head and grabbed Woohyun’s hand.

            “Let’s get out of here.”

            “Hey you better not run away again!” their manager yelled at the two. 

            “Don’t worry we’re only going to our bedroom,” Sunggyu said in an angry voice.

            “To have hot steamy !” Woohyun added and closed the door behind them.

            “They’re not serious are they?” their manager asked. 

            “They probably are,” Dongwoo said as he came in, “So you finally kn---“

            “know that they’re joking right, hyung?” Hoya covered Dongwoo’s mouth before he blew the Woogyu couple’s cover. 

            “We want the company credit card!” Myungsoo screamed at their manager.  He held his bamboo wife in his hands. 

            The manager looked at Myungsoo’s angry glare to Sungyeol’s owl face to Sungjong’s pissed off diva face and slowly took out his credit card.  He held it out but before it could be snatched away, he grabbed it back. 

            “I only promised to treat two of you to dinner.  Whoever caught Sunggyu and Woohyun.”

            “Then it would definitely be me,” Sungjong said as he tried to get the card, “I caught Sunggyu first.”

            “And I caught Woohyun,” Myungsoo glared at the younger as he slapped his hand away from the card.

            “And none of you would’ve been able to do it if I hadn’t driven that car!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter