Chapter 11

Anything For You

Myungsoo's POV

I uncovered the person's hoodie and it was an ajumma she hit me on the head "Are you a pevert!?" I bowed to her "Ani! I'm sorry i thought you were someone else." I kept bowing and she left. "Aish! who keeps leaving those bottle of milk behind for me?" My phone was ringing and I checked the ID and it was Manager Lee.

Phone Conversation:

Manager Lee: You're going to do a photoshoot with Jiyeon form T-ara in an hour so I want you to come down here and get ready arasso,

Me: Arasso..

 

End of Conversation.

 

Sunggyu's POV

I walked into the building and I was about to twist the door knob but I heard Manager Lee talking. "Ani we can't let Myungsoo know about this she came to me in person and told me to keep it a secret from him so I can't tell him arasso, make sure you keep your mouth shut about this too!" "Myungsoo? huh what's going on..?" I walked around the hall and scratch my head thinking about what they could be talking about that myungsoo couldn't know about..?" I saw lovelyz in their dance room and baby seoul came to me. "Annyeong." she smiled at me and I smiled back. "You should go ahead and practice you guys have a big day today arasso." 

 

Jiyeon's POV

I arrived at the photoshoot and I saw Myungsoo getting his hair done he looked so handsome from over here so I couldn't help but stare. "Jiyeon! get dressed up!" I changed into some clothes and I walked out and stand next to Myungsoo. "Arasso Arasso!, Myungsoo I want you to put your arm around her and look like you two are in love." The photographer said. I smiled as bright and nice as I can and blushed a bit. "Omo you two look like a real couple"!. after hearing that my face became a little red and I chuckled. He looked quite annoyed but I know he forced a smile because we're friends. 

 

Jb's POV

I was on stage singing and I felt a little bit gloomy until i saw Krystal take a seat in the front row and she was cheering for me. I smiled brightly and i just faced her and started singing my part after the concert I ran towards her and hugged her. "I didn't know you would come!?" I said and she smiled. "I wanted to surprise you and I feel bad for not coming to dinner last time so I'm gonna take you out, so where do you want to go?!" I scratched my head. "um.. let's go to the movies?" she nodded her head in agreement. "Arasso get ready then I'll be waiting right here on the chair." I quickly ran into the changing room and changed my clothes I was wearing a white t-shirt with a leather jacket and black skinny jeans with some high tops. I walked out and just looked at her for 5 seconds. "What are you looking at?" she said. "nothing you just look pretty tonight." I cleared my throat because everything got awkward and slient. "let's go" I drove us to the movies and we got tickets to watch a romantic movie and we sat in the movies and watched it. I could hear her sobbing a bit so I passed her some tissues. Finally the movie was over and we entered the car. "So what did you think of the movie?" I asked and she just smiled. "Ahh~ this is probably one of the best movies ever!" She said and when I saw her smile it made me smile. 

Myungsoo's POV

Finally the photoshoot was over and I left as quick as I can and I went to fx's dorm I knocked on the door and Krystal opened it. I grabbed her hand and took her to the roof top of a building to look at the fireworks. " "why did you bring me here?" she asked I smiled showing my dimples and I saw her blushing a bit. "just wait and see it should start .. now!" The firworks were going off and she was yelling like a little kid getting a brand new toy and she looked cute I put my arms areound her and I just enjoyed this moment with her because I know that I'll never get this moment ever again after what happened in the confrence room with Manager Lee. "I turned to her and kissed her on the lips and rested my forehead on hers and smiled. "Krystal.. Promise you won't hate me arasso?.." "I talked to Manager Lee and he said he can't take this anymore because the company is going through too much he wants me to-" I saw tears slowly falling from her eyes "Stop! stop it! don't.! I don't want to listen to you!." I hugged her and her hair and tears filled my eyes but I held them back in. "Saranghae." I said.

 

Jiyeon's POV

I saw Seungho cleaning his cameras and I walked up to him. "Annyeong!" he just gave me a cold look "Eyy~ stop being so cold to me what happen to the happy and nice Seungho that I use to know?!" He sat his camera down and looked at me and he looked really angry. "Just leave me alone arasso I don't want to see you anymore!" "What did I do to make you become like this what's wrong tell me!!" He came close to me and closer and he stopped a few inches away from my face. "It hurts to see someone you love with someone else who doesn't love them!" I gave him a confuesd look. "What do you mean?" "I like you Jiyeon! but you're too blindly inlove with Myungsoo! so I don't think I can carry on with helping oyu anymore I'm done!" He walked out leaving me dumbfounded. "Omo.. this can't be happening!" I bite my buttom lips and just stared at the cameras.

The next day~!

 

Myungsoo's POV

I laid in bed just thinking about what happened yesterday between me and Krystal I sighed and pulled the blanket over my head and just tried closing my eyes. "Yah!" Sunggyu jumped on me "get up! Myungsoo!" I uncovered the blanket "Ani I don't want to." "wae?!" sunggyu said. "Hyung! I had to break up with Krystal last night and I don't think I can eat today I really don't want to!" Sunggyu's jaw dropped wide and his eyes became big "You what!!?" I just got up and walked down stairs and saw Sulli and Woohyun together. "Yah why was there a bottle of mile out on the stair step?" Woohyun asked and I ran towards him and read the note. *Myungsoo-ah i hope you're doing well* Woohyun took the note off of the milk glass and read it. "Yah who sent this to you?!" I opened the bottle and drank the milk "I don't either that's why I'm trying to find out. "ah~ why didn't you bring Krystal we could've gone on a double date." Woohyun asked sulli and I could see Sunggyu giving Woohyun death glares. "Ah.. well the thing is..-- I cut Sulli off "We broke up manager Lee forced us too I had no say in this.." Woohyun hugged me. "Yah! it must be hard.." I just pushed him away." and left to Woolim I walked into the manager's office and I saw a lady talking with him..