Chapter 12

Anything For You

Unknown POV

Someone came into the room while I was speaking to Manager Lee and as soon as I saw his face i covered my face and put on my sunglasses. "Why are you here?" Manager Lee said to Myungsoo. I took a sip of the tea and bowed to Manager Lee "I'll get going" "arasso" I left and covered my face once more so that he wouldn't look at me.

 

Myungsoo's POV

Someone unfamilar was talking with Manager Lee and it was a lady which was quite surprising because Manager Lee always avoid relationships. "What do you need?" He sat down on his chair and look through some paper work. "If you don't need anything i'll be leaving I have a meeting." I clenched my fist together. "Arasso.." I left his office. 2 hours later. "Arasso we're next after T-ara are you guys ready?!" Hoya said. I left them to go get a bottle of water in the vending machine while walking over to it I saw Jb and Krystal together talking and laughing as usual. I gave them a cold stare and just walked off leaving them dumbfounded. "Alright guys it's our time to go!" Hoya said and we appeared on stage. Fans were screaming "Infinite! Infinite!" The music came on and we started dancing and singing our parts. 

 

Krystal's POV

I watched him dance and of course Infinite was doing an amazing job as always I know I shouldn't be worried about him but he looked like he haven't ate or slept in a few days.. Why is he being so hard on his self? "Omo! Woohyun has such an angel voice!" Sulli said. "I thought you were playing hard to get eyy~~?" Luna said teasing her. "It's kind of hard when he's such a man!" Sulli said. Then I noticed Amber playfully hit Sulli on her head reminding her that Me and Myungsoo broke up.. They were done with their performance and it was time to announce a winner my members were crossing their fingers hoping we would win.

MC: The winner is Fx and Infinite!!!

My members screamed in happiness and I forced a smile and hugged all of them and we listened to Infinite's speech. "Um.. I just want to say thank you inspirits and we will continue to work harder!" Sunggyu said. The mic was given to Myungsoo but he didn't want to speak i could tell by looking at his face now it was our turn to say a speech. "Thank you guys for voting for us and were truely happy and we promise to do better!" 

 

Jiyeon's POV

I saw Krystal all alone so I decided to walk up to her and have a little chat. "Annyeong." I said and he smiled "Annyeong" "I heard about the news about you and Myungsoo.. what a shame you guys couldn't last any longer?" I smiled evily. "Ani, were idols what were we expecting and plus you can have my left over if you want." "how dare you speak to me like that you have no right!" I scream at her. "Pft!" She rolled her eyes at me and I purposly slipped and i hit the ground and I saw L come running over to us. "What's going on!" He shouted. "oppa she pushed me down for no reason i was just telling her that I was sorry for your guys break up but she got angry and hurt me!" He got down and obsereved me to see if i was injured and he stood up after hearing what i had told him. "Krystal why did you do this?!" "Omo are you really going to believe her?!" Krystal said and walked off. L helped up and took me into his car. "Thanks oppa i'm sorry you were involve.." I said and he kept quiet. "Why did you guys break up.." I said I saw him grip the steering wheel with strength. "Let's not talk about it arasso." he dropped me off and waved bye to me. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

I drove to the dorm and sat on the couch and played on my phone. "Hey you should probably eat today it's not good to starve." Soojong said. "Ani I'm full I'm just tired." I replied while playing a game on my phone. Sunggyu sat on the couch across from me and grabbed rice and pork with the spoon and shoved it in my mouth. "Eat or I'll kill you arasso!?" Sunggyu said and looked at me with a little smirk. I chewed on the food and ate a little more until I was full. "Ey~ our Myungsoo! is finally getting back to his old self or what?" Woohyun said with his greasy smile of his. I threw a pillow at him "Aish now that you're here I lost my appetite." He hugged me playfully and ruffled my hair. "I'll eat it all for you!" I quickly grabbed the plate "A-ani I'll finish it!" I ate all the food and cleared the plate. I walked up stairs and laid in bed and looked through my phone i saw a picture of Krystal and i kept staring at it. "I wish none of this had happen, i miss you a lot Krystal do you feel the same way i feel right now?" I said looking at the picture of her and I fell asleep. I woke up in the morning and it was 6 am I quickly ran down stairs and sat on the porch "Hm.. the glass bottle isn't there yet." I hid behind the bushes and waited for 30 minutes and I saw a lady walking towards our house with a bottle and she pushed her hoodie back and took off her sunglasses and it shocked me...

Krystal's POV 

I was bored out of my mind and I walked into the living room "aish it's so messy!" I started cleaning the living room I fixed the couch and placed the shoes in the racket and cleaned dust On the shelf. My phone was ringing and I answered it

phone conversation:

Me: hello?

jb: hey are you busy right now?

Me: ani wae?

jb: do you want to me meet me at the café? 

Me: sure just give me 30 minutes.

End of Conversation.

I took and shower and put on some light make up and got dressed. I locked the door and walked to the café and saw Jb sitting down on his phone. "hey I already ordered your drink it should be coming." Jb said and smiled. "thanks so why did you want to meet up?" he took a sip of his coffee and smiled "I wanted to tell you I like you.." he said nervously holding my hands gently. I was shocked and I became a little quiet after hearing that.. I cleared my throat "sorry jb.. I only think of you as a little brother and I don't think I can ever get over Myungsoo.. I looked at his face and his smiled turned into a frown and I never meant to hurt him..

 

Author's POV 

Myungsoo saw the whole scene and he got jealous so he walked into the café and dragged krystal with him. "Let go of my hand!" He didn't listen he just kept dragging her. "I said stop!!" krystal yelled once again and myungsoo finally stopped and let go of her hand. "Are you dating him?! Have you already forgot and about me?!!" Myungsoo said and tears filled his eyes. "There's nothing going on with us.." Krystal replied. "Why was he holding your hands then!?" Myungsoo shouted causing krystal's eyes to fill with tears. "It's none of your business don't worry about we aren't together anymore just leave me alone!" Krystal said and left myungsoo. "You're so cruel.." Myungsoo said and watched krystal leave...

the next day

 

Myungsoo's POV 

I woke up and it was 4 am I looked at the picture of my parents and I when I was younger before the car crash. "Ani no way it can't be her it can't!" I ruffled my hair and walked down stairs and the lady put the glass bottle on the porch and she walked away as fast as she can "wait stop! Please stop!!" "Omma!...

 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day :)