Chapter 17

Anything For You

Myungsoo's POV

I dropped my phone and I felt like my legs were glued to the ground because I couldn't move anymore after hearing the news. "yah! what's wrong?" Hoya said waving his hands near my face and I quickly snapped out of talking to myself. "Huh? uh ani I was just shocked." Hoya raised one of his eyebrows at me "Oh okay..." Hoya said and walked away. My phone started ringing *ring tone* ~I want you back back back back back~ I answered it

Phone conversation:

Krys:I need you to come to come out side!

Me: arasso? 

I opened the front door and saw Krystal smiling and waving to me I hung up and smiled and she walked towards me and dragged me with her "Come on!" She said "Where are we going?" I asked and just smiled at me "don't worry!" Finally after a couple of minutes of being dragged we ended up on the beach. "The beach?" I said and she turns to me "Yeah, I think the beach is the best place to get rid of stress and because of that I brought you here since you've been having a hard time lately.." She said while blushing. I chuckled and playfully ruffled her hair and smiled showing my dimples and I tried to hug her but she moved to the side and she moved her finger "No hugs until you catch me!" Krystal said and ran away. "Yah!" I shouted and ran after her into the water and she splashed me. "Haha. come get me Myungsoo! you grumpy grandpa!" She said teasing me. "Y-yah!!" I ran after her and finally caught her into my arms and she screamed playfully "What did you call me huh?" I said laughing and hugging her. "I said, Grumpy Grandpa!" Krystal shouted and laughed. I looked down and looked at her eyes and smiled at her and cupped her cheeks "You're so beautiful" I saw her blush and i kissed her on the lips passionately.

 

Won Ho's POV

"Oppa! Saranghae!" Girl's kept screaming and shouting from outside the building. 

Interview:

MC: So first of all how was your reaction when girls kept coming up to you and fan girling?

Me: ehh, well I am pretty use to it honestly *chuckles*

MC: haha so everyone has been saying that you look really similar to L from Infinite, it's almost like you two are long lost brothers! 

Me: My brother died in an accident.. so i would really apperciate it if people would comparing us together...

MC: Oh, i'm very sorry to hear.

Me: Ani it's just hard..

 

Author's POV

BREAKING NEWS*

Newsanchor: Looks like Jiyeon and her driver were caught up in a plan and the plan was breaking L from infinite and Krystal from fx up and stealing him from her?! Jiyeon may look nice and innocent but the plan that she came up with was quite evil?

"Aish!! no this can't be happening to me why me?!" Jiyeon said and read the comments

MyungstalShipper444: Omo! why would she do that to our Myungsoo and Krystal she should go to h*ll!

infinitebias: How dare she hurt our oppa like that!

Jiyeon's eyes were getting all teary from reading a bunch of hate comments and the next thing that happen is she hear people throwing rocks ar her house she was too scared to do anything so she locked her self in her room and covered herself with her blanket and cried all night. Seungho barged into her house and locked up everything and went into her room and hugged her. "did they hurt you anywhere?!" Seungho said and Jiyeon's hair.

 

Krystal's POV

I got into my clothes and ran on stage with my members and we performed Red Light. I started to feel a bit dizy and tired everything was turning to a blur for me and I felt lost on stage. Then suddenly everything turned black..

 

Myungsoo's POV

I walked into the store and there I saw my little brother painting and he got up and greeted me and he finally noticed who i was.. "L? I didn't expect someone like you what are you doing here?.." Won ho asked. "I came to have a talk." I replied and sat down on a chair and focused on his painting "about what?" He said and ignored my presence "You paint, what are you painting?" I asked and he smiled at me "I'm painting my family here's my mom, my dad, and finally me!" Seeing Won ho smiled for the first time made me quite happy. "Uh what about your brother?" I asked and he became quiet. "I don't like talking about my brother.." "I understand my little brother is still alive somewhere I thought he died but my mother told me he was still alive so I'm searching for him.. "I know how you feel." won ho said looking up at me. I left the family picture there on purpose and just left him dumbfounded.

 

Won ho's POV

"Wait you forgot your--!" I picked up the picture from the chair he sat on and looked at it "why does he have the same picture like me?" I took out my picture and placed it next to his and I unfolded his picture...

 

Sorry that i barely update now and It seems like the story is coming to an end and i'm very busy now these days because I have testing next week!