Chapter 16

Anything For You

Won ho's POV

I looked at my family photo and I grabbed my pencil and started sketching my parents and I. I finished sketching my appa and I stretched out my arms and put on my shoes to get some coffee. "ahh~ it smells so good in here." I closed my eyes and rested my head on my hands and I could hear girls sneaking pictures and whispering about me. "Omo! he's so handsome!" "He totally reminds me of L!" "you're right they do kind of look alike!" The girls kept giggling. "Here's your coffee." the waiter said and set the coffee on the table, I opened my eyes and the girls screamed and I just flashed them a smile

tumblr_m8kpykzPjI1rueeui.gif

"I think I just died!" The girls kept screaming "Aigoo what am I gonna do I can't relax at all." I left the cafe and as I was walking out I bumped into a girl "Sorry." I said and I looked up and saw her 

tumblr_mih6jyqSwA1qefpsho1_500.gif

She looked so beautiful and she bowed and walked away. "w-wait!" I shouted but she couldn't hear me. I placed my hand over my heart and felt it beating fast..

 

Myungsoo's POV

"Omma.. how could you?!" I shouted and left and I saw the others looking at me and aksing if I was okay. "yah! are you fine?" Sungyeol asked "It's nothing"I said and slowly walked outside to get some fresh air. "Your face has gotten more pale every since we came to the wedding.. I'm worried about you" Krystal said and hugged me. "I-it's just hard to take in all the shocking news.." I replied. She was about to seperate from the hug but I pulled her in again "Can't we just stay like this a little longer?" I said and she smiled "Arasso if it makes you feel better." I rested my chin on her head and kissed her forehead. "Hey hyung!..." Soojong walked in "Aish I should've came later.." Me and Krystal seperated from the hug and turned our attention to Soojong. "Neh?" I said. "Uh., Hyung said we should get going we have to flim our new music video." "arasso" I hugged Krystal and left with Soojong.

 

Jiyeon's POV

I was wondering around and I walked into the book store and I saw Myungsoo sitting down reading a book about mystery so I walked over to him. "Jiyeon here's your chance" I smiled evily and made my move. "Myungsoo what are you doing here?" I said innocently and he gave me a confuesed look. "Myungsoo?" "Yah! don't act like your name isn't Myungsoo." I said laughing without humor. "Sorry but my name isn't myungsoo it's Kim Won Ho." The strange guy said and left me dumbfounded. "I swear that was him though...?" I quickly put my sunglasses on so I won't be noticed and I entered the van. "I think I just saw Myungsoo or someone who looks exactly like him..?" I said and Seungho just gave me a cold stare "Myungsoo Myungsoo Myungsoo..! Is all I ever hear that comes out of your mouth can you just please stop it?" Seungho said sounding a bit angry. "wae?" I said yelling back at him. "don't you care about your image people are going to bash you once they find out that you were behind this, you told me to sneak pictures of myungsoo and krystal when they were dating so that you could win his heart!" Seungho shouted and a tear fell out of my eyes. "I thought you were suppose to be on my side I thought you were suppose to be my friend!" I argued back at him and he looked at me in the eye. "How can I be your friend when my heart beats fast when I see you and how can I be your friend when I get jealous because you love some other guy.?" Seungho said and we drove in slience because no one dared to break the slience at all..

 

Myungsoo's POV

"Everybody you all did a great job today thank you guys for your hard work fighting!" Infinite said and I wiped my sweat and we entered the dorm. "Ahh~ I'm hungry hyung can you cook for us tonight?" Hoya asked. I kept thinking about my brother in my head and how he would look like. "Myungsoo are you hungry?" Dongwoo said. "Ani i'll go to bed first" I walked up to my bed room and laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling I grabbed my family picture and notice that my omma was holding someone on her lap and I unfolded the side and saw that my omma was holding my brother.. He looked so much like me that I was shocked it was almost like we were twins.. I kept looking at my younger brother and just smiled. "Won ho if I can find you will you believe me that i'm your brother..?" I question myself and closed my eyes. *Phone vibrates*

Phone conversation:

Jiy: Myungsoo I saw you at the book store today why did you pretend not to know me that was rude.

Me: huh? I wasn't at the book store at all today I was fliming with infinite?

Jiy: then who was the guy who looked like you?

Me: I don't know?

Jiy: u-uh arasso go to sleep oppa.

End of phone conversation.

Woohyun's POV

"Hyung I'll be back later I have to go somewhere important." I left quickly and went to fx's dorm and knocked on the door. Sulli opened it and I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the basketball court. "Yah why did you bring me here so late?" Sulli whined I looked at her and smiled, I bounced the basketball "If I can make this ball inside the hoop 3 times without missing you have to go out with me" I said "And if you miss?" She replied. "hm.. if I miss i'll stay out of your life forever." "Yah don't say stupid things like that!" She said and I chuckled. "arasso here I go." I shot the ball and made it in the hoop I made it a second time and I purposely missed the third one. "Aish.." I said "Well I guess this is it.." I turned around and walked away slowly and she ran towards me and gave me a back hug "Ani!.. you can't leave me alone like this.. I don't know what i'll do without you.." She said and I smiled and turn towards her I leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

 

The next day~

 

Myungsoo's POV

Newsanchor: Today we spotted a guy who looked just like L from inifinite and it happened yesterday morning fans were screaming around him and complimenting him heres a picture of what he looked like.

tumblr_m5bjj7G6Ah1r9fbe2o1_500.png

He is just as handsome as L they may be long lost brothers?!" The newsachor playfully said, My eyes and jaw grew bigger ..

 

 

Sorry I haven't been updating i've been busy with studying