Chapter 10

Anything For You

Myungsoo's POV

I woke up feeling happy and thought about what happen yesterday I just smiled to myself and got up from my bed and brushed my teeth and took and shower. "Where's Myungsoo?" Woohyun said and I heard footstep coming towards the door. "Yah! come eat breakfast is ready!" "It's fine I'll go to practice first today I have something to take care of see you guys later on." I smiled and left the dorm as I was walking out I found a glass bottle filled with milk inside and it had a note on it. "Myungsoo-ah drink this milk so you can be strong arasso?" I picked up the bottle and searched around and no one was to be found so I just took the milk with me and drank all the milk and I headed to practice. 

 

Unknown POV

I left the bottle at the door step and I waited for him to come out and when he got out and drank the whole milk i couln't help myself but shed a tear and i smiled at him I saw him look up and searched around for any presence so I just left the place. 

 

Krystal's POV

"Yah! Krystal! Wake up!!" Luna said shaking me non stop. "Neh?" she pointed to the tv "Look! you're caught up on a dating scandal!" I quickly rubbed my eyes and looked at the tv.

TV: 

Newsanchor: It looks like it's Krystal from fx and L from Infinite they seem to have gotten clsoer perhaps really close? As you guys can see He her hair and she just blushes I think they're more than just friends am I right? They're also other pictures where they were spotted at the park alone at midnight talking and it seemed like L was confromting her while she was crying. We hope you enjoyed this news stay tuned.

My eyes grew big and my jaw just dropped and all the members were asking me a million questions. "Yah! you're going to get bashed by his fan girls!" Amber said "omo! Krystal are you guys dating?!" Victoria said "That doesn't matter what matters right now is your saftey and we need to clear this with manager." Luna said. "But wait.. what if they're dating..?" Sulli said. I just looked at all of them. "I don't know what to do.." "So are you guys offcial?" Amber asked. "Yah! how can you be so clueless! of course they're dating!" Sulli said playfully hitting Amber. 

 

Jb's POV

I saw the news and I felt heart broken. I wanted to talk to L and beat the crap out of him but I knew that it wouldn't fix anything espically Krystal's feelings. I sat on the bed and just thought to myself, Why didn't I tell you I liked you eariler than i wouldn't be like this.. "Hyung.." Bambam said sitting besides me and pulling out a lolipop. "Eat this it'll make you feel better?" He said with aegyo. "Ani, I'm fine." I forced a smile and went for a jog to get that out of my mind.

 

Author's POV

Infinite wacthed the news too and they already knew this would come up but they didn't think it would be so sudden. "Aish! this is a mess we need to go find L and tell him about this!" Sunggyu said dialing L's number. "Guys we already knew this would happen we just have to think of a way for this not to her Krystal." Soojong said. "But how?.." Sungyeol asked.  

L has just finished the choregrapghy and his manager Lee Jung-yeop rushed in the dance room. "Yah what is this!!" He said while turning on the tv. L/Myungsoo just stared blankly at the news. "Care to explain to me what your relationship is with Krystal?" Manager Lee hissed. Myungsoo Sighed and ruffled his hair "Neh we're dating but I didn't think it would big news that fast sir." "You have caused a big up roar for Woolim!" Manager Lee yelled with rage. "we'll figure out what to do with this mess!" Manager Lee said leaving with rage. 

 

Myungsoo's POV

I just sat down in the practice room and stared blankly at the ground and my members rushed to the room. "Yah! we saw the news are you alright...?" Sunggyu said sitting next to me with his arms wrapped around me.  "What did Manager Lee say to you?." Dongwoo asked. "Eyy~ leave him alone can't you guys see he's not in the mood to talk about it right now." Hoya said while dancing. "guys I don't know what to do.." I said while scratching my head. "Just tell your fans the truth don't lie to inspirits it's not right arasso.?" Dongwoo said. I got up and left the room and just walked out of the building and went to fx's dorm. I knocked on the door and Amber opened it up. "what are you doing here?" "where's Krystal?" "She's in her room.." I walked inside the house and knocked on Krystal's door. "Come in she said and when I entered she looked shocked. "W-what are you doing here?" She asked. I just smiled and hugged her. "I came to see you" I answered and just looked at her and in her eyes I saw gulity. "Since everyone is saying that were dating does that mean w-we.." "Yah! don't say that I'm certain we can still be togther plus if Manager Lee doesn't let me I'll stop my career as an idol and just date you." I saw her blushing so I pulled her in for another hug and she playfully moved away from the hug and hit my chest. "Ahh!" I shouted and she quickly came to me "What's wrong!? what happen?!" "you're too pretty and my heart can't manage it i think it's gonna jump out!" I said looking at her and she giggled and I laughed. "eh what the heck? this guy ah so cheesy" She smiled and laughed at me. I left fx's dorm and I recived a call. 

Phone conversation:

Manager Lee: Arasso, so we thought about it and since you guys really are dating we have decided not to break your guys realationship but let it remain there will be a confrence held to comfirm your realationship with Krystal. 

Me: Arasso, thanks hyung! What time do I have to get ready?

Manager Lee:I'll call you tomorrow and tell you now go get some rest it's late.

End of phone conversation

 

Jiyeon's POV

I'm going over to infinite's dorm tomorrow first thing in the morning! If she thinks im giving up well she better think twice because Myungsoo belongs to me! Seungho just sighed and gave me a cold stare. "Wae?!" I said with anger. "I did it! I'm the one that revealed their relationship to the world arasso!" I gave Seungho and death glare and I was shock to hear his confession. "Wae!? you work for me Seungho how could you betray me!" "I was only protecting you Jiyeon! don't you know that Myungsoo doesn't love you and he never will! Stop dreaming and wake up!" Seungho said and left with rage and it pissed me off. "Seungho! Seungho! I will kill you!" I shouted and the door slammed. "Aish! I have a headache!" 

 

The Next Day~

 

Myungsoo's POV

I took a shower and got dressed up for the confrence I wore a grey cardigan with a plain white v-neck and some skinny jeans and shoes. My phone was ringing and I quickly picked it up. "Arasso I'll be on my way." I put on my shoes and sat on the couch. "Woah Kim Myungsoo! you're looking handsome today!" Woohyun teased. "What are you talking about? I'm always handsome." I smirked. "Eyy~ just because you're the visual doesn't mean you can act all conceited!" Woohyun shouted and I just chuckled and left. I saw a glass bottle of milk on the stair steps again and it had a note on it again. *thanks for drinking and finishing the other bottle yesterday please finish this one too and stay healthy arasso!* I just smiled and looked around. "Aish? who keeps leaving me this but it tastes so good and i thought about my mother whle drinking this. 

Flash Back~~~~

"Myungsoo-ah! come eat breakfast!" Myungsoo came running to his omma and he sat on the dinner table with his appa and omma. "Aigoo my son is so handsome and big now!" Appa said and smiled at Myungsoo. "thank you appa!" Omma you look very pretty today!" "Aigoo! you're such a sweetheart! and I bought you your favorite milk so make sure you always finish it so you can become more strong and more handsome arasso!" Little Myungsoo drank the whole bottle all. "Arasso omma! I promise!"

End of Flashback~~~~

I thought to myself.. "No way it can't be!" I looked around and saw a blank hoodie. "Wait come back!" I shouted and I ran after that person and I coudln't see them anymore. "Aish myungsoo what are you thinking she passed away long time ago don't let your mind mess with you!" I just walked to Woolim and at the confrence room I saw a huge crowd of reporters and I saw Krystal sitting down bowing and waving at them. I walked into the room and pictures were getting snapped and I just smiled and waved and made my way to Krystal and just sat down next to her. "Annyeong sorry I'm late." I smiled and she smiled bacl "It's fine." Manager Lee got up from his seat and spoke "Today we are going to talk about their relationship!, and I will say this only once! So listen really well, L and Krystal are in a relationship and we would like it if you guys would stop annoying us." 

Reporter: When did you guys fall for each other?!" i grabbed the mic and cleared my throat "Well every since we had a duet together." 

Reporter: What made you guys fall for each other!?!" "Well I already fell for L when we were singing a duet together on stage because the lyrics meant a lot to me and I could tell that later on a few days He started to care about me and we just kind of got along well." Krystal said

After a while the confrence was finally over and me and Krystal were in the van to leave. "Are you happy about this?" She suddenly asked and by the way she looked I can tell she was quite afraid so I gently squeezed her hands. "Don't worry about this arasso I'll make sure everything goes well I promise. I smilde at her. 

 

The next day~

Myungsoo's POV

I woke up and I quickly went outside and saw someone close the gate I ran outside and ran towards the figure and I caught up to the person and held the person's wrist I uncovered the hoodie...

 

Whose the suscipious person that keeps leaving milk for Myungsoo to drink?! And stay tuned for the next chapter to find out why Seungho keeps acting the way he is right now!! 

So I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.. I'm trying to make things more interesting now! I would really apperciate it if you guys would leave a comment below and if you have any ideas I'm a pretty open person :) Have a nice day everyone. *Throws hearts at everyone*