Unexpected

His Fake Girlfriend(Exo Luhan x You)

Luhan's POV

"Hyuna..."

 

She waved and smiled at me, "It's been a long time hasn't it?"

 

My heart ached. I didn't know if it ached because I wanted her back or if it ached because I didn't want to see her face.

 

The guy beside her wrapped his arm around her waist, "Babe, who's he?"

 

I twitched a bit at the sight, remembering the days when I used to do that to her. When she saw my reaction she smirked a bit then laid her head on his chest. 'This ...she thinks she can get me jealous'

 

"hm? oh. he's my ex...but we're friends now~"

 

The guy beside her looked at me with envy before pulling Hyuna closer to him.

 

"oh yeah~ lu~ this is my boyfriend Hyunseung adn Hyunseung this is my ex, Luhan.", she introduced us to each other so easily. I could see her boyfriend get awkwarded out by the atmosphere. What's worse is that she sat beside me and she had the nerve to touch me. She had her hand on my arm and she was giving me her seductive look.

 

"It's been a long time Lu~ I really want to catch up with you soon, I missed you~", she pouted as she ran her hand up and down my arm. 'wtf' is wrong with this girl? she thinks i'm easy?'

 

Kai saved me by interrupting us.

 

"oh! Hyuna, it has been a long time! Luhan's been good actually, he's settled down too. He has a girlfriend now.", he said as he gestured to Ae Mi who was still sitting on my lap, dumbfounded.

 

Hyuna, who I think only noticed her now gave her a dirty look.

 

"oh...I thought she and Luhan were friends with benefits or a toy or something...."

 

Ae Mi tensed in my lap, I could tell this was really awkward for her. I felt sorry for bringing her into this mess...

 

I stared at Hyuna plainly before kissing the top of Ae Mi's head, "no. She's my girlfriend, it's real. I really love her"

 

Ugh. Love. i said the word I vowed to never say to someone ever since I broke up with Hyuna.....but this is acting isn't it? does that count?

 

Hyuna glared at Ae Mi before looking at her 'boyfriend' who was awkwardly standing there.

 

"ah... really? well sorry for disturbing you two..", with that said she just left.

 

I let out a sigh, that girl made me feel different things and they weren't good things.

 

"ah umm...Luhan?", I looked to my side to see Ae Mi, "I-I think I need to go to the restroom..."

 

I just nodded at her in reply, I was still deep in thought about my ex who suddenly showed up earlier.

—————————————————

Ae Mi's POV

I splashed water in my face as an attempt to cool myself down. I was still processing what happened earlier....

'Luhan's ex? He said he l-l-loves me? I know it's fake but...he's a really good actor...'

 

The sound of music could still be heard but it was faint since the restroom was pretty far away from where all the people were. You had to pass a dimly lit hallway and Augh. don't get me started on what I saw on the way here...

'my poor eyes..and ears! TT TT'

 

Suddenly the door to the restroom opened, revealing the girl that approached us earlier...Hyuna...

 

When I look at her she's really beautiful and y, she was wearing a black skin-tight dress, it was really short, a few inches higher than mid thigh length dresses.

 

She completely ignored me, she went straight to the sink and set her bag there, she brought out her red lipstick and applied it.

 

I was getting awkwarded out so I quickly gathered my things and put them in my bag. I was about to leave when Hyuna suddenly spoke up.

 

"I know you guys are fake."

 

I stopped on my tracks and stared at her in disbelief.

"bwo? (what?)"

 

she put back her lipstick in her bag and stared at me from the mirror, "I know your relationship with Luhan is fake. He's not yet over me, he's just using you to make me jealous."

 

Wow. How conceited is this girl? She's Luhan's ex??

 

I gave her a frown before replying, "think whatever you want. You're just mad because he finally settled down with someone and because you still can't get over him."

 

She gave me a tight-lipped smile, "woah~ some words you've got there girl. but I suggest you back off. You're too fragile for someone like Luhan, you'll just get hurt."

 

I just kept quiet and walked pass her but before I could even do that, she grabbed my wrist and whispered into my ear.

 

"i'm serious. Back off or else you'll get hurt. Be it by me or by Luhan."

 

"You don't get to decide for me— what the- hey ow!", I tried pulling my hand away from her but her grip was so strong.

 

She pushed me down and glared at me before saying, "Fine then! have it your way ."

 

She let a handsome tall guy get inside, he had black hair and a mischievous smirk painted on his face. Hyuna gave the guy a look before saying, "Wonho-ah~ teach this a lesson please~"

 

Then she went outside and left both of us in the restroom.

 

The guy named Wonho crouched down in front of me and smirked.

 

"you're pretty cute~ but you look innocent....mianhe~ but Hyuna said that I'd have to teach you a lesson so I'll try to do it less painfully~"

 

I gulped not wanting to stay here and find out what he's about to do to me. I stood up and quickly maid a run for it when I realized the door was locked. I banged on it multiple times before screaming for help.

 

"Yah! anyone out there! help! please!!"

 

I looked behind me to see the guy leaning on the sink, he chuckled at me and slowly walked towards me, I walked backwards but there was a wall so I got cornered, he smirked at me and whispered in my ear.

 

"no where else to run huh?~", I tried to sprint to the other side of the room but he grabbed me roughly by the hair and pushed me onto the wall.

 

"Stay put. or else it'll hurt."

 

I gulped, 'please. please. someone help me'

 

He started kissing the side of my face then I started to tear up. He chuckled, " don't cry~ it wont hurt....well a bit but that's all~"

 

I pushed him away with all my strenght and he fell backward, I took that chance to run to the door. I started banging my fist on the door and screaming loudly for help.

 

"tch. you . now I'll make sure it'll hurt", he grabbed me by the arm and pushed me down, but before he could do anything else he was knocked down by Kai.

 

Wonho sat up and stared at Kai, who was standing at the doorway, "the fuc-"

 

He got cut off with a furious Luhan who grabbed him by the collar and punched him in the face.

 

Tears streamed down my face, I was relieved to see them.

 

"yah..Ae Mi are you oka-", I ran towards Kai and hugged him tightly.

 

"I-I thought I'd never see the light again", I cried so hard that I felt his shirt get wet, "Thankyou oppa! thankyou!, Thankyou!, Thankyou!"

 

Kai didn't reply and just pet my back, my heart was still hammering in my chest. I was still shocked but I was so glad that I got saved.

 

I let go off Kai and wiped my tears away before muttering another thankyou.

 

Someone sighed from behind me, I turned to see a pissed off Luhan standing beside an unconscious Wonho. He walked toward me and lifted me up bridal style.

 

I stared at him in shock while he just gave me a pissed off look.

 

"next time. you're not going anywhere without me or Kai or anyone I know"

 

I sniffed as I slowly nodded my head. 'he was worried about me?...'

 

"Hyung I can carry her-", Kai said as he held out his hands to Luhan.

 

Luhan just ignored him and walked out of the restroom and towards the parking lot.

 

I felt my eyelids get heavy, by the time we got to the parking lot, I fell asleep in Luhan's arms.

—————————————-

Yay an update~

XD how was it? I hope you liked it~

Please leave a comment about your thoughts and vote on this chapter if you liked it or if you want more!~ ^_^

Who knows Monsta X here btw? haha omg, I made Wonho a bad guy ><

 

anyway thanks for reading!~ ; v ;

tumblr_mce6wuIPTu1rv4j4y.gif

 

If you like BTS, Taehyung or Chanyeol please read/support my other stories!~

>Complicated Heartstrings (Taehyung x you)

>You Don't Know Love (Chanyeol x You)