A few rules....

His Fake Girlfriend(Exo Luhan x You)
Dedicated to all those who waited patiently and who voted,commented and followed and this book also to the readers out there ^_^ you guys are the best!
Hii, yes x x sorry that I haven't been updating. It's summer so I'll try to update more frequently :) Please vote, comment and subscribe ^_^ it helps xD
iu_2.jpg
Ae Mi's party clothes in the ^ xD
----------------------------------------
Shin Ae Mi's POV
It's been a few days since I've started staying at Luhan's house and once I started feeling free and less awkward or scared of doing something wrong, he gave me a piece of paper that said:
RULES
-no seeing other guys unless I give you permission
-don't kiss me, only I'm supposed to kiss you
-dress up nicely
-don't touch my things without my permission
- we call each other Jagi or Yeobo in front of others but you can call me anything once the other's are gone
-always give me respect
I stared at the list of 'rules' Luhan gave to me, "w-what the??" , I gave Luhan a questioning look, he was leaning on the doorway of the room as he gave me a bored look.
"You need to follow those rules"
"Wh-? .... what if I don't want to?"
He gave me a sly smirk and replied, "well then, I guess you'll have to be punished"
My cheeks flushed and turned pink, "I--"
Luhan chuckled and said , "yahh, what're you thinking? Are you thinking of something bad?"
"B-bwo?! I'm not!", I turned my face to the side in embarrassment
He smirked, "I didn't know that you have a cute stubborn side", his face then turned serious, "but really. Follow those rules or else.", he then turned around and left the room
"Aishhh!!!!!", I folded the piece of paper angrily in my hands, deciding that I'd follow the rules....
'Punishment?...', I shuddered thinking of the worst case scenarios that could happen
----------------------------------------
Luhan's POV
I left my room which Ae Mi and me were currently staying in and started walking to the kitchen, I didn't really like girls, they were annoying and they liked to act fake but Ae Mi.....she was different...
"...", I muttered under my breath, I shouldn't get too attached to that girl, after all I only hired her to stop my annoying stepmom from playing matchmaker with the daughters of her rich friends....
But you know that's not all
'Augh. you inner conscience', I didn't even want to think of the other reason I hired Ae Mi.....I didn't even want to think of her...
'Augh. that Hyuna for playing with my stupid heart'
I sighed, I wanted to forget her...she was the first girl I was ever serious with....I was happy, she was happy.....we were happy...We even got engaged. The perfect love story right? With it's very own happy ending....not.
That only wanted me for my money, I found out she had another man....to say I was angry was an understatement, I called off the engagement and she didn't even care one bit, she gave everyone the impression that she was innocent and that other guy was just a friend, tch the faker.
She got together with the 'other' guy, and of course they broke up eventually, heh serves her right. I still remember when she came into my room bursting with tears saying that she was wrong all along and when she said she would be happier with me--that I would be happier with her. The nerve of that girl.
I rejected her of course but I still couldn't get over her....I was still bitter and I still got easily jealous when she was with other guys....I guess she knew that because whenever I see her she's always with another guy.
But I guess that's the similarity between us, we both got easily jealous. and that's where Ae Mi comes in. I know I'm using her but what the heck it's hitting two birds with one stone, she's getting paid anyway....
The problem here though....I shouldn't get to attached to the girl...she's the polar opposite of Hyuna and she's not even my type....but she makes me feel weird emotions, and she makes me do genuine stuff for her...like giving her a real smile (which I don't give off to girls that often)
Tch. girls. I'll never understand....
"Hyung?", I looked up to see my step brother giving me a cheeky grin
"You alright bro? You've been standing there for about 5 minutes now"
I looked at my surroundings realized that I was still at the stairs, "mianhe, I was thinking of something...I'm actually on my way to get a drink in the kitchen"
"Oh. I was actually going to invite you and Ae Mi to go get a drink with me and Sehun, wanna come?"
"Huh? Oh sure--wait Ae Mi? Why do we have to bring her...?"
"C'mon man, you kept her inside this house for a week, you know that's not the way to treat a girl"
I just shrugged, "fine. But go tell her yourself, I'll wait in the car"
He just chuckled before he went in the direction of my room.
----------------------------------------------
Ae Mi's POV
I was fixing my things when Kai came out of nowhere and hugged me from behind
"Ae Miiiiiii~"
"Y-yah Kai!, don't do that! luhan might punish me TT-TT"
"Oh?", he turned me around and held my shoulders, "he went all Christian Grey on you?", he smirked, "didn't know he had it in him"
"B-b-bwo?!? N-no! Er I just- he just-" , I sighed giving up, "what are you even doing here oppa?"
His eyes sparkled and he replied, "hmmm oppa, I like that~", my face reddened as he continued, "well anyway get changed, We're going to have fun and get some drinks"
"Eh? Drinking? I'm not much of a party girl--"
He carried me bridal style and brought me to a room, his room? He put me down and pushed me inside the bathroom
"now bathe."
After I took a bath in Kai's fancy bathroom (nothing in this house seemed not fancy o.o)
I peeked out of the bathroom to see kai and minah outside waiting, "Kai?"
He looked away from his phone and made Wu contact with me, "ah! You're done, Minah can you change her? I'll wait downstairs"
"Yes, sir", Minah bowed before he left and picked up the clothes and a brown colored box on top of Kai's dresser
I put on the clothes she gave me which was a strapless black dress which had intricate lace designs at the top it was a bit above the knee so I felt very weird....I never wore dresses like this plus this looked expensive @-@
Minah got a few necklaces from the drawer and gave it to me so I could wear it, she also gave me a leather jacket that had 3/4 sleeves
I smiled at her sheepishly, "t-thankyou"
She smiles back, "no problem!, we're not yet done though" , she said as she held the brown box in her hand and a blindfold in the other, "wear this"
Before I could hesitate Minah put it over my eyes and I was Blindfolded
I felt her touch my hair and I heard the sound of a hairdryer then it registered in my head, '....Is she dying my hair?'
Minah took of the blindfold and I saw myself in the mirror, my black hair had turned into a blonde-brown color, I held them in between my fingers and stared at them in awe.... I never dyed my hair before...
"don't worry it's temporary it'll be gone after a few days, you should go now before master Xi becomes impatient"
I walked down the staircase while trying to hold my dress down, Kai saw me and he whistled, "Ae Mi, wow....", he held my hair in between his fingers and smirked, he wrapped his arm around my shoulder and lead me to the car, when we opened it a posses of luhan was waiting, "took you long enou--gh...."
His eyes trailed to me and he gave me a once over, his eyes then trailed to Kai's arm wrapped around my shoulder, a nerve twitched in his face as he leaned in forward to pull me out of Kai's grasp so I could sit beside him, he then wrapped his arm around my waist in a tight grip
"Che. hyung so stingy, share her with me too!", he pouted
I flushed in embarrassment, I wasn't used to these things....I wasn't even used to boys...I didn't have time for them I guess?...because of all the work...
Luhan didn't reply, he just kept his eyes glued to the window while his chin was resting on his other arm on the edge of the window.
--------------------------------
When we arrived at the club blinding lights hit me as we entered
We sat down at a booth with that brown haired guy I saw...I think his name was sehun? And four other guys
"HEEEYYY LUHAEEENN!!! LEZZ PARTEH!!"
The guy sitting beside him held him down and gave as an apologetic smile, "sorry guys, Baekhyun's been drinking endlessly"
Huh...so his name is baekhyun?
Luhan eyed Baekhyun before sitting down and pulling me to sit on his lap
'Oh my gosh..ahskajdkalzkak', my head was exploding all the blood in my body rushed to my face
The guy who pulled baekhyun down eyes me curiously, "who's she?"
Luhan put down the beer bottle he drank from and wrapped his arms around my waist, "she's my girlfriend"
"Woooaaaaahhhhhh!!! I ddddeeennt knnooow uuuu gaaat ovaaaah hunuuuuh!!!, heyyyyy guuuuurrrlll mah namees beeeckonnn!!!!", I gave him an awkward smile
'Hyunuh? Who's that? Luhan's ex?', a pang of hurt went through me
What the heck Ae Mi! You shouldn't feel thi way, he just hired you to be his 'fake' girlfriend this is not real...there are no real feelings in this relationship...
When luhan sighed I felt his breath tickle my neck, "I already told you baek, I got over her a long time ago..."
Kai chuckled as he offered me a drink which I politely declined, "why don't you guys introduce yourself to the girl?"
The guy who held baekhyun down gave me a Prince Charming like smile and bowed his head, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm suho"
The tall guy on the other side of Baekhyun grinned and flashed a V sign, "yo! I'm Chanyeol!!!!"
Sehun poked me and said, "yow, I'm oh thehun but I bet you knew that already"
The silent guy beside sehun said, "nice to meet you I'm kyungsoo but call me D.O", he gave me a warm smile and I gave him one too
Kai turned to me and said, "the other five aren't here since they have dance practice but I bet you'll meet them soon"
By the time everyone finished their introductions baekhyun was passed out and Chanyeol was taking pictures of him while laughing evilly
The mood was very lively, even luhan was busy talking with sehun with much enthusiasm ....it was still kinda awkward that I was on his lap though...but every time I tried to leave his grip around my waist tightened
The liveliness of the group of friends was still there until a very pretty woman who had an hourglass figure walked in with a guy beside her, "Luhan?"
Luhan's smiling face dropped and his grip on my waist loosened, "Hyuna..."
----------------------------------------------------
Whew! This chapter was longer than usual :) I hope you guys liked it! Please comment and vote this story if you liked it!
Oh and btw :) Happy Birthday Luhan!
XD oh and If you like BTS then please read my story Complicated heartstrings! It's a taehyung x you story :)
Thankyou! Till next time ^_^