Beautiful woman

His Fake Girlfriend(Exo Luhan x You)

(Your)Shin Ae Mi's P.O.V

After hours of tugging, pulling my hair and trying on different clothes, Luhan's personal maid looked at me with a satisfied smile.

"U-uhm.....why are you doing this?", I asked

"This? Oh, it's because young master Xi wants you to look....dolled up before you meet medusa--er I mean his step-mom!, don't tell her I said that!"

'Dolled up? Medusa mother?', A shiver went up my spine as an image of a woman with snake hair and red eyes ran through my head.

"Is she t-that scary?"

Minah gave me a weird look through the mirror and replied "....I guess?.., well anyway let's get you out there, Mrs. Xi hates waiting" 

°---------------------------°-------------------------°

I gulped as I tried to avoid having eye contact with the very beautiful--but very scary woman in front of me.

"So....you're my dear Luhan's girlfriend?....", she gave me a look of distaste then proceeded with her interrogation, "Hmmm...so what does your parents do? Are they in the medicine field? Business field? Or is it--"

"Mother, I'd like it if you would stop bothering my girlfriend", Luhan cuts in as he s an arm around my waist.

I blushed heavily as he gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek.

After Luhan arrived, we started eating when Luhan's mom suddenly decides to break the ice, "My~ , Luhan, did you know that Hyuna really misses you?, I promised her that I'd tell her when you were free~"

I started becoming uncomfortable but Mrs.Xi didn't stop, "and also, I talked to Mrs.Hwang and she said her daughter really wants to meet--"

"SLAM"

Luhan grabbed my hand and dragged me along with him to his room leaving his mom with a shocked expression at the dining table

°---------------------------°-------------------------°

"L-Luhan--"

"Mianhe...", he cut in, "my mom loves doing that... Don't think too much about it and get some rest.."

I nodded slowly and changed into the clothes that Luhan told me to wear, 'he has really good taste in clothes', I thought as I stared at the mirror.

Luhan wrapped his arms around me from behind and smirked at me through the mirror, "Kai was right", he then hid his face in my neck which caused me to blush .////. then said, "he's right...you are gorgeous..."

I blushed at his comment, "I bet.....n-nevermind"

He raised an eyebrow through the mirror , "Hm? What do you mean?"

"It's just that...I bet you've said that line to lots of girls already", I replied sheepishly while he chuckled then said

"Nah, I don't use that term, I usually use the terms hot or y, you're the only one that I've called gorgeous" , he winked then let go of me

Which did not--okay, I mean kind of disappointed me, due to the lack of warmth.

"You can take the bed, I'll take the couch", Luhan said with his back turned to me

After I finished changing, I entered the already dark room and tried to feel my way towards the bed.

As soon as I laid on the bed I fell directly into deep slumber--I mean how can I not? The pillows were so soft and the blankets were so warm.

I then realized.... What's going to happen tomorrow? Is my father getting better already? How's Jungkook?..... I tried pushing those thoughts away, 'I hope I chose the right thing to do T_T...'

-------------------------------

Xxxx so short 3 
I'm so sorry x-x, I'll try to make it longer next time