Who Will Diss you?

Shut Up! and feel Honored.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who will diss you? Who dares to diss you?" - Is the White Horse Coming?

Sunny Hill

=========================================================================

"He thought Seon was a boy!" Wookyung stopped combing through one of her client's hair and put her hands on her hips in shock as Kyungjong retold her the story of their first day at the school. Which wasn't very long seeing they were sent home early to go buy the school uniforms. The question that was in all of their heads was with what money. Seon sat in one of the salon chairs sinking lower and lower as Wookyung went on about how the principal was an idiot to not know that Seon was a girl, but she did comment that if she still had her long beautiful hair, maybe it would have helped him. Seon rolled her eyes as the clients in the room said their agreements about Seon and her once beautiful hair. "I remember when you didn't wear these type of clothing, and your hair. I was so jealous of it." One of the clients under the blowdryer said across the room. She was digging in her purse giving Hajin some money. Hajin had currently pleaded with the ladies in the room that he couldn't afford his uniform, and if they would kindly give him donations. Which wasn't surprising that it actually worked, Seon let out a sigh as she took interest in her fingers. Doil lounged in a chair to her right thumbing through a magazine as Hyunsoon and Jinhyuk seemed to be in deep conversation about something, meanwhile, their fearless leader seemed to have forgotten to sit properly in a chair. ByungHee was sitting with his knees to his chest with his feet in one of the salon chairs with his eyes closed in deep thought. 

Seon was brought back into the conversation when she heard Wookyungs voice her opinion again "Honestly, Seon. Stop dressing in boys clothes. This wouldn't happen if you just let me dress you." Seon scoffed as the Kyungjong let out a laugh, a smile graced Doil lips. "Please, Wookyung. You have been trying to style me for the longest. The answer will, and always be. No." Seon stood up from her seat, causing the boys to look at her. "You're going already?" Hajin asked as he came up to her. Seon nodded her head in reply as she picked up her book bag. "I have to let grandma know about the new uniform problem." the boys nodded in response as she headed towards the door. "I'll see you all at school tomorrow" Seon gave a final wave, but before the door closed she could hear them yelling at her not to take the alleyway back to her house. She gave out a laugh as the door closed.

------------------

Seon took a detour and went to the uniform store. She would take pictures of the school uniform and see if her grandma could remake the embroidery of the school logo and Seon would go shopping at the discount store to find something that was similar to the uniform. Looking around in the uniform store, she knew they couldn't afford this prices, especially the one for her new school. Seon started to feel self-conscious again as she noticed some of the girls in the store giving her looks. Some even pointed a giggled. Seon quickly put a masked her embarrassment with a stone cold face and tugged her jacket closer to her body. She lifted her chin a bit higher definitely hoping the stares would stop. She kept looking at the uniforms ignoring the people in the store. She touched a blazer as another hand touched it, she turned to see a girl with doe-like eyes look at her. Seon tilted her head as she retracted her hand.

This girl had looked familiar. "Oh! Sorry!" The girl said quickly, she smiled at Seon. "You go to Jungsang High?" The girl quickly asked. Seon squinted her eyes at the girl, going on the defenses. "Maybe I am. What's it to you?" The girl was taken back a bit, surprised at Seon's deadpanned answer. "Oh, I was just assuming since you were grabbing the blazer also." Seon relaxed a bit, sizing the girl up, she could tell the girl meant no real harm. Seon huffed as she nodded, "Your correct, I am actually transferring to Jungsang" the girl nodded her head, another girl quickly ran up behind the doe-eyed girl grabbing her shoulders. Seon raised an eyebrow at the new girl quickly whispered/ yelled in the girl's ear. "SuAh! This is the girl that's transferring with the band! Look at her clothing, this is the girlboy!" The new girl said. Girlboy Seon thought to herself as she looked at the two with amusement. The doe-eyed girl quickly shushed her friend as she stuck out her hand. "I'm Im SuAh," The doe-eyed girl said, Seon looked at her outstretched hand with caution. Seon had her share of fake friends who only wanted to befriend her because of the boys, and the way SuAh's friend came from nowhere telling her who Seon was friends with seemed like it could be a red flag. Nonetheless, Seon shook SuAh's hand. "Sammie, Just, Sammie. No nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter